696 N Mill St Suite 105, Plymouth, MI 48170 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 5

About Primp Beauty, LLC

Trained by the top Hollywood makeup artist, Primp has served over 300 brides during 2018 and is in high demand for the 2019/2020 wedding season. We have been the best of weddings 4 years in a row and Wedding Wire rated! We offer ON LOCATION luxury services, including custom hairstyling and airbrush makeup applications. With a team of 15 artists, we specialize in large parties. Not only we do we travel to you for a special day of stress free beauty but we promise to create the perfect look for your big day to enhance your natural beauty. We also offer custom blended and organic airbrush spray tans with a $10 discount to bridal parties when they book with the bride. We also accommodate private parties in our chic and state of the art facility. Call us to schedule a FREE consultation! We can’t wait to meet you!

Primp Beauty, LLC offers salon and on-location services that include consultations, makeup trials, and multiple stylists. Its licensed artists can accommodate a maximum group size of 20 people at a time. The company's hair and makeup services include:

• Blowouts

Primp Beauty, LLC 6
Primp Beauty, LLC 7
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/26/2019

They will make you look Beautiful!

Finding a good makeup artist and hair stylist is like finding a needle in a haystack and I found the golden needle by booking Primp Beauty. I do not wear much makeup, so I started my search on Instagram to do some research on who I might be able to use. I wanted to make it as simple as possible for my bridal party and have one vendor for both. I ended up stumbling upon Primp Beauty and I am so thankful I did. My trial hair and make up was such a great experience Allison nailed the hairstyle I wanted for my big day and did a natural look for makeup since I don’t normally wear it. The Big day was a success. Allison arrived promptly and got right to work. Everyone was thrilled with their finished looks. She did 3 hair/makeup and 2 makeup only. We had such a great time in the bridal suite and she fit right in laughing with us and having a good time but keeping us on schedule. I can’t thank her enough. I got so many compliments on my hair. If I ever need to be done up again for an event, Primp Beauty will be my first call. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Primp Beauty, LLC 12

Trisha · Married on 11/03/2018

Book with Ana!

All I can say is book with them immediately! Especially Ana! I have naturally thick, long, coarse curly hair and I had a DISASTROUS trial with another company. I also love full coverage, dramatic makeup, and again, the first company I did a trial with was terrible. I have never been more frustrated and disappointed. Then my sister found primp! After sending pictures of my natural hair and the makeup I do on my own, then pictures from my awful trial, the owner decided to get me in for a trial right away with Ana. She did an incredible job at my trial, but did even better the day of! I didn't think I could like my hair and makeup more than I did at the trial, but she outdid herself! And she was so incredibly sweet. I felt like a movie star! Ana also did updos for most of my girls, then Kaylee did makeup for some of them. We loved all of the hair and makeup done by Ana and Kaylee. Khrystyna was also helping with hair and makeup, and she did a decent job, but it seemed like she was a little bit less experienced than the other two. My girls all still looked beautiful!

Sent on 11/20/2018

• What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 40.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Tanning, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Keratin, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What tanning services do you offer? Spray Tanning

• Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup
    Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

AMAZING TEAM!!! The owner Chrissy has built a beauty empire because of her talents and drive! You won't be disappointed when hiring this team!

• 696 N Mill St Suite 105 Plymouth, MI, 48170 See on map
    734-259-2390 (Phone number)
    By Appointment ONLY Monday CLOSED Tues-Friday 10 am-5 pm Saturday Hours vary in studio during peak wedding seasons (April-November) Sunday: CLOSED