Primp Beauty, LLC

Plymouth, MI View map Visit website

Trained by the top Hollywood makeup artist, Primp has served over 300 brides during 2018 and is in high demand for the 2019/2020 wedding season. We have been the best of weddings 4 years in a row and Wedding Wire rated! We offer ON LOCATION luxury services, including custom hairstyling and airbrush makeup applications. With a team of 15 artists, we specialize in large parties. Not only we do we travel to you for a special day of stress free beauty but we promise to create the perfect look for your big day to enhance your natural beauty. We also offer custom blended and organic airbrush spray tans with a $10 discount to bridal parties when they book with the bride. We also accommodate private parties in our chic and state of the art facility. Call us to schedule a FREE consultation! We can’t wait to meet you!

Primp Beauty, LLC offers salon and on-location services that include consultations, makeup trials, and multiple stylists. Its licensed artists can accommodate a maximum group size of 20 people at a time. The company's hair and makeup services include:

• Blowouts
  • Contour makeup
  • Wedding party makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

$150

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$40

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Tanning
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Keratin
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Spray Tanning

• Cindy
    Cindy P. Married on 08/13/2021

Absolutely Perfect!

Chrissy and her team at Primp stopped at nothing to make sure we had a perfect experience. We had some last minute changes due to power outages in the area. This AMAZING team of professionals helped ease our nerves, accommodated us in the studio when we ended up with no power at our planned site, made us feel at home and most importantly, made my tribe of ladies look absolutely GORGEOUS!! If there were 10 stars to give, this team gets 11!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Primp Beauty, LLC's reply:

It was our pleasure . So happy we could ease your stress ❤️Thank you for choosing us for your big day !
  • Ashley
    Ashley P. Married on 05/08/2021

Amazing Experience

I cannot say enough positive things about Primp Beauty. Chrissy is amazing to work with, she is so positive and fun. When I wasn’t 100% about my look after my trial she immediately offered to change a few things to see if I liked it better. She was patient and made the process go smoothly. I have short, thin hair and knew I wanted extensions for my big day but was nervous to have the beaded rows put in so they created clip ins for me. The day of my trial my hair was too thin for clip-ins so I was pretty bummed. Thankfully these girls know what they are doing! Jen literally took the clips out of my extensions and stayed late to put beaded row extensions in my hair instead. They gave me beautiful mermaid hair and were so helpful and informative about extensions. My hair turned out stunning. I still have the extensions in 6 weeks later and they are still stunning, I have an appointment in a couple weeks to get my extensions moved up, officially hooked. The day of my wedding went smoothly and they finished with my hair and makeup for myself, my mom, and bridesmaids early. My bridal party looked stunning! Great girls to work with, so thankful I chose Primp Beauty!
    Madeline M. Married on 10/10/2020

A Truly Wonderful Experience

I'm so glad I chose Primp Beauty for my bridal makeup! Kay did my trial and my day-of makeup and she made me feel incredibly comfortable throughout the entire process. She listened to my feedback and was willing to make small tweaks until I was 100% satisfied with my look. She also bought new lashes that she thought I would like prior to my day-of appointment and gave me a damp sponge to take to my venue so I could give myself touch-ups if necessary. I was so touched by these kind gestures. I can't wait to work with Primp again for my larger reception next year!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

27 photos · 12/23/2017
  • Chase & Stacy
    24 photos · 07/16/2017

Pricing

Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

AMAZING TEAM!!! The owner Chrissy has built a beauty empire because of her talents and drive! You won't be disappointed when hiring this team!

696 N Mill St Suite 105 Plymouth, MI, 48170

By Appointment ONLY Monday CLOSED Tues-Friday 10 am-5 pm Saturday Hours vary in studio during peak wedding seasons (April-November) Sunday: CLOSED
Location of (Primp Beauty, LLC)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding