Go 4 Baroque Reviews

189 | Canton, MI

189 Reviews for Go 4 Baroque

189 Go 4 Baroque Reviews

Jon · Getting married on 04/03/2019

What a great performance by go4! The group came on time, played very well, performed all the songs I requested and more, and they were a pleasure to talk with. Would recommend them to all!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Go 4 Baroque's reply:

Thanks, Jon! It was such a beautiful proposal and she said yes! Congratulations!

Dennis Ebbitt · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful addition to our day

Janel was very cooperative and helpful as we planned some specific songs that were not in their original repertoire. On the day of the wedding, the group came in and setup with little direction and played everything we wanted without a hitch. We received many compliments on their performance from our guests!

Courtney · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing job and a nice touch for our wedding

They did an amazing job! Very easy to work with and beautiful music. Everyone loved it and thought it was a nice touch for our wedding ceremony and our cocktail hour

Sammi · Married on 09/28/2018

We heard go 4 Baroque at another wedding and decided to have them. They did such a great job. Janel was so easy to work with and very accommodating and helpful. They provided great music during our ceremony and made our day so special!

Rebecca · Married on 09/22/2018

Working with Janel was a breeze! She responded quickly to email communication, and was able to coordinate musicians for my event despite it being a rather last minute request. All payment and music preferences were handled online, making everything easy to access, and invoices and receipts were all provided promptly.

The musicians themselves were marvelous. All my guests absolutely loved the ambiance that live music brought to the wedding, and the cello/violin duet sounded wonderful in the chapel. I would highly recommend Go 4 Baroque, and will definitely be contacting them if I have another event!

Kim · Married on 09/02/2018

Very professional! Great communication leading up to the event. Many guests commented on how great the music was during our cocktail hour!

Patty · Married on 08/26/2018

We couldn’t have been happier that we chose Go4Baroque for our son and daughter-in-law’s after wedding luncheon. They were married in California and we wanted to continue the celebration with family and friends who could not be there for the actual wedding. The music was perfect for our luncheon. Plenty of contemporary tunes that our young adult nieces and nephews and elder aunts and uncles all enjoyed. Our guests applauded them as they exited the room. I am still receiving positive comments from family and friends on how much they enjoyed the quartet. I would certainly highly recommend them if you are looking for a string quartet for your event.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Go 4 Baroque's reply:

Thanks so much Patty! You were so thoughtful to get us a bite to eat on our break. We really appreciated working with you.

Courtney · Married on 08/18/2018

My parents heard Go 4 Baroque at a friend's wedding and made sure to grab their information because they were so good and made such an impression. I'm so glad they did because hiring them made our ceremony that much more special. Janel was great to work with and answered my emails right away; they had a great selection of songs to choose from and sounded superb.

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Go 4 Baroque 1

Go 4 Baroque's reply:

Thanks for allowing us to be a part of your wedding! We loved having a chance to play one of our Led Zeppelin tunes!

Torrie · Married on 07/28/2018

What drew us in first was their amazing name and what made us decide they were the string quartet for our wedding was their amazing song list. We wanted to have more alternative songs and they had everything we wanted. They did an amazing job and I loved hearing them play. We are very happy with our choice to hire them. We highly recommend them for your string quartet needs.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Go 4 Baroque's reply:

Thank you so much for having us! It's fun for us to play for couples who really care about the music.

Kristin · Married on 07/28/2018

Absolutely fantastic string quartet to work with for our big day. We requested a cultural fusion of songs (a mix of Caribbean and British sounds) for the ceremony, and contemporary for our reception. The quartet nailed every request and detail, making our big day all the more magical. Also, Janel was an absolute pleasure to work with - we highly recommend Go 4 Baroque!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Go 4 Baroque's reply:

Thanks so much. You and Robin were a pleasure to work with. My musicians had great things to say about the venue, the food, and how you treated them like family.

Katlyn · Married on 06/16/2018

Janel was so great to talk with in the planning stages - we had an outdoor ceremony and I had a lot of questions about how that would work - Janel had all the answers! She helped me pick out songs that would work with the cellist/violinist duet that we decided on, and talked with me about sound at the garden we got married at. On the day of the wedding, it was overcast and there was a chance of rain. One of the musicians briefly came up to me before the ceremony, asked if we wanted to use the canopy they brought in case it rained, and when I said "yes please" he was off. I didn't have to coordinate anything else. Many of my guests complimented us on the music and said that it created a great atmosphere while they were waiting. Sure enough, it started downpouring right when I started walking down the aisle, but the musicians continued to play. It was a magically imperfect day. Thank you Go 4 Baroque for helping make it as stress-free as possible!!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Go 4 Baroque's reply:

Katlyn, I'm so glad everything worked out, even with the rain. We don't always have the canopy with us, but it was a good thing it was available that day!

Colleen · Married on 05/12/2018

Go 4 Baroque was a great choice for our wedding, and performed beautifully for both the ceremony and cocktail hour. I am so appreciative of the time they put in, including discussing with me our musical style. I would recommend them to anyone else who had a wedding or event that needed musical entertainment for.

Brian · Married on 05/05/2018

Go 4 Baroque was fantastic! They were very responsive and helpful with picking out our music. And we received a TON of compliments about their performance during our ceremony and cocktail reception. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Go 4 Baroque's reply:

Thanks so much! You guys were a pleasure to work with, and it was a beautiful wedding.
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 04/21/2018

We are so glad we decided to have a string quartet at our wedding on 4/21/18. It added an extra level of elegance and class to our day. The quartet arrived timely and sounded absolutely perfect. Janel was fantastic to work with. We originally booked a duet and she was extremely flexible when we decided to go with the quartet. I couldn't be happier with our decision to use Go 4 Baroque.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Go 4 Baroque's reply:

Thanks, Erin! Glad you were happy with your decision to upgrade to the quartet.

Jenna · Married on 01/27/2018

Our wedding was on 1/27 and we had the string quartet at our wedding. We received so many compliments and they sounded so beautiful. I would definitely work with this company again and plan to do so in the future.

Jan · Married on 01/27/2018

The pre-wedding assistance with music selection was terrific. The group was on time and the music was exactly what we wanted--beautiful and well played. A great addition to the wedding ceremony.

Janet · Married on 12/31/2017

We hired Go 4 Baroque for a wedding. Janel was very concerned about making sure they would play exactly what we wanted. Janel was extremely knowledgable about music selections and went out of her way to work with the other musicians we hired, for an amazing end result!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Go 4 Baroque's reply:

Thanks so much Janet! I was fun to work with the trumpet player and pianist you hired. We don't always get to do that and it was really enjoyable for us. I'm glad you were happy with the way everything worked out.

Alexandra · Married on 11/11/2017

They were wonderful! On time, professional and played beautifully.

• O

Omran · Married on 11/06/2017

I called two days prior to my event and they were able to coordinate it with ease. Upon arrival, the quartet was very professional and did an amazing job playing! I would highly recommend Go 4 Baroque! I will definitely use them again.

Forrest + Sneha · Married on 10/21/2017

The musicians were just lovely and had a great presence! Was a pleasure working with Janel. Go 4 Baroque even arranged a custom piece for us. The music was beautiful and suited our ceremony well. Highly recommend!

Keely · Married on 10/21/2017

On October 21st, I married the man of my dreams on a perfect day. Since I was a kid, I always dreamed of having a string quartet at our wedding and Go4Baroque delivered! Their music selection was perfect and the sound quality was unreal. They added such a nice, classic, elegant touch to our wedding. We had a 300 person wedding and the part of our wedding people went on about the most was Go4baroque. If I could give 10 stars I would. I can’t wait to use them again in the future for any kind of event.

Kan · Married on 10/15/2017

It is a wonderful experience to have Go 4 Baroque perform at our wedding. Everything is great.

Bailey · Married on 10/14/2017

Booked for my sisters wedding shower and then again for cocktail hour. Highly recommended! Super accommodating of playlist wish list. Very communicative throughout the booking process. Utmost professional when it came to arriving on time, setting up, and leaving without disturbing anything. Absolutely fantastic, talented group! Looking forward to booking them again for other events.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Go 4 Baroque's reply:

It was great to play for both events. We get to feel a little more a part of things and meet you guys before the wedding, which we rarely get to do. Thanks for having us!

Laurelyn · Married on 10/08/2017

Wonderful, classical music for any special event! A pleasure to work with, prompt, efficient, organized, professional and helpful with any questions or concerns. Go 4 Baroque has a very informative website as well and you can listen to a sampling of their music. I would recommend this business to anyone. You won't be disappointed!