Renees Bridal Reviews

43 | Pensacola, FL

43 Reviews for Renees Bridal

Jamiliya · Married on 09/03/2017

WOW!!! This was by far the best experience I could have had when choosing my wedding dress. Renee and her staff were so professional and truly made the appointment about what I wanted to see myself in for my big day. Miss Hope (consultant) was very patient and helped me customize my perfect dress. That was a plus in my book. Renee will design a dress for you from scratch or if you find a dress you like but want to add or change something about it she offers that as well. I said YES TO THE DRESS!!!!!

Sent on 02/25/2017
  • User7719775 · 2+ years ago

Renee and her staff was great from the moment I called them. Renee is personally involved and could tell my style within 3 mins of talking to me on the phone. I had been looking for my dress for months and was starting to think I'd get married in jeans but Renee's saved the day. She worked me in on my tight schedule and never made me feel rushed like some other places. I ended up finding my dream dress! It feels so good checking that off my list! Do yourself a favor and make Renee's your first stop, it will save you so much stress and worry.

Sent on 01/30/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 03/19/2016

Had a WONDERFUL first experience shopping and buying my wedding dress today at Renee's. Hope was the employee working with me and she was very professional and helpful. They made me feel like a beautiful bride and were very easy to work with. After trying on about 8 dresses we found the perfect one and Renee paired it with the perfect veil and jewelry. I cannot wait to go back in for my fittings. What a great experience, thank you Renee and Hope!!!!!

Sent on 08/29/2015

I've been to every single formal gown shop in town and Renee's is the BEST. The Bridal loft is ok and has a very limited selections, but other than that Renee's is the only one in town that is worth paying a visit to ( sorry, but the other ones in town are pretty gross ). She has a vast selection all year round and her gowns are kept wrapped up so they're kept clean and beautiful. Her store is large and clean and comfortable, and Renee herself is super nice and professional. She will definitely work with you and your tight time frame and with a smile. I've gone to her for my gowns now twice and she's the only person I will go to now. She even does all of my alterations. This store deserves the best ratings, all around very good experience.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Kimberly · Married on 11/07/2015

I had gotten a wedding dress and was not too happy with it something was missing and when I posted online in the Reruns for Weddings on facebook Ms Renee commented on my post and expressed how she wanted to help me. Well i'm here to let everyone know I actually cried when I pickup up my dress because it was so beautiful and I felt like a princess and On my wedding November 7th I will be a queen to my king <3 <3 Thank you ladies so much for making me feel so beautiful...The girls and Renee was extremely nice and pleasant and they aloud me to take pictures of my dress before the alternations and after wards.. she gave me quite the discount If I ever need a ball gown I will travel back to Renee's shop in a heartbeat... Much love to the ladies at Renee's Bridal & Special Occasions

Sent on 11/01/2015

Deborah · Married on 09/19/2015

Renee's bridal is so awesome I love this place to death I wish that every woman in the world could come to Pensacola Florida and have the experience that Miss Renee gave me at her shop the young lady that works for her miss hope is absolutely wonderful to for anybody that have any bad reviews about missRenee's Bridal ShopI would just like to apologize for you but having a bad experience because mine was absolutely wonderful I love you miss Renee and I hope to bring my great grand kids there in the future once again thanks to Renee for making my journey as a new bride so awesome I love Renee's Riedel

Sent on 08/28/2015

I am currently in flight school in Milton, FL and was crazy enough to plan a wedding while in Primary. After going to a few shops around town, I stopped by Renee's on a whim (and she was kind enough to squeeze me in between her other appointments) and found the PERFECT dress. We on a time crunch (about 7 months) but Renee was so helpful and on top of things. She stayed in touch about when the dress would arrive and even worked around my flight schedule to ensure that the dress fit like a glove before I left for Colorado. I can't say enough about how wonderful my experience was at Renees Bridal, she and Hope (who also had a wonderful helping hand in this great experience) went above and beyond all expectations!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Barbara · Married on 05/09/2015

Wonderful experience!!! Still have my final fitting to go in a few days.

Sent on 04/21/2015
  • User4987941 · event on: 05/08/2015

Renee is awesome! I know that if I need a dress, Renee will help me find the perfect one! Customer service is great and everybody is friendly. Wouldn't go anywhere else for formal dresses.

Sent on 04/18/2015

Sharon · Married on 01/03/2015

I have worked with Renee for three of my children's weddings, and all of my experiences have been wonderful. She has a special ability to know what works for your event and matching that with your personal style. For my daughter's wedding, she was able to look at a picture of her and pull dresses. My daughter, who lives out of state, chose the second dress she tried on! Renee makes each experience feel personalized and special. I would recommend her for any event for which you need a special dress!

Sent on 04/18/2015

Veronica · Married on 11/29/2014

Renee is a total sweetheart! She was able to take my dress down from a size 12 to a size four! It fit like a glove and was stunning! I have never been so pleased with outstanding customer service! This is hands down the best place to go to for gown alterations!!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Amy · Married on 10/18/2014

I purchased my wedding gown here and had such fun at Renee’s Bridal. The girls are super sweet and the atmosphere is laid-back. The owner sat down while I was trying on dresses and even helped modify my (mother's) 44-year-old veil on the spot. The prices were also reasonable and their selection is great!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Amy · Married on 08/09/2014

I love Renee's Bridal! I would recommend this store to anyone in Pensacola area. It was an amazing experience for someone like me who gets annoyed by shopping for bridal gowns! I found the perfect dress at the perfect price!

Sent on 09/02/2013

I recommend Renee's Bridal 100%
    Renee will do everything possible to make your day the most beautiful and special that it can be!!!!!!

Sent on 05/09/2014
  • W

Whitley · Married on 05/10/2014

Renee's bridal helped me out so much, I will never shop anywhere besides Renee's. I have never had more help looking for a dress before :) I felt like pretty woman with the women sucking up to me and helping me!!!! I love Renee's and if you want a great shopping experience then go there! they will be sure to help find the perfect and exact dress to fit your occasion! THANK YOU LADIES! you made my prom so enjoyable and I haven't even made it to prom yet THANK YOU

Sent on 05/02/2014

I couldn't be happier with their services. Blisse the consultant was amazing!

Sent on 10/28/2013

I purchased my wedding dress as well as the MOB dress from Renee. She and her staff were helpful, professional and always cheerful during every step of the process. Alterations were perfect with both dresses. I couldn't have been more pleased with my experience. Renee really knows her stuff, personally choosing cuts and colors to compliment your skin tone and figure. I will happily return to her establishment any time I need a formal dress.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Renee and everyone else were wonderful. This was an amazing experience. It was easy to say "yes to the dress". Beautiful shop, Beautiful dresses, and wonderful service beginning to end. Yes to the dress and to Renee’s Bridal.

Sent on 07/13/2013

Tawana · Married on 05/11/2013

I took my daughter in to find a prom dress and received awesome service.

Sent on 05/05/2013

Alicia · Married on 04/27/2013

Renee and her team did a fantastic job with my wedding dress and my mothers dress. Highly recommend Renee's Bridal.

Sent on 04/30/2013

Michele · Married on 01/12/2013

Renee was amazing on helping me find my wedding dress. I am telling you, listen to her advice on what to try on. She put me in a dress that wasn't the style I thought I wanted. As soon as I put it on I knew it was the one. I also bought my bridesmaids dresses there too. My mother even bought her dress there! I live in Seattle and she was more than willing to help my mother that lives in Pensacola to help ship the dresses where they needed to go.

Sent on 02/02/2013

erica · Married on 01/07/2012

I could not have had a better experience finding my perfect wedding dress! All of the staff at Renee’s Bridal were beyond fabulous!Renee was amazing. Renee was so knowledgeable about all of the dresses and fits! I was very overwhelmed when I first started dress shopping because I had no idea what I was looking for, but they were so helpful and I quickly found the style I did not know I was looking for. I was impressed with their relationships with all of the dress designers. There was a dress I was thinking about modifying, which made me a little nervous. Renee was able to speak with the dress designer while I was in the store and confirm that the modification was a possibility. Needless to say, I found my dream dress and the modifications were gorgeous! Renee made sure the dress fit me like a glove and the hem and bustle were perfect! I recommend Renee’s Bridal to everyone I know who is dress shopping. They made shopping for my wedding dress a dream experience!

Sent on 08/09/2012

Kimberly · Married on 10/06/2011

Renee at Renee's bridal was so awesome to work with! She really went out of her way to make everything perfect for my wedding day!!! My dress was beyond perfect and everything I wanted! my bridesmaids dresses were beautiful! A few of my girls had gained weight and their dresses didnt fit! But Renee worked it out so they fit and offered her services of alterations for my girls even the week of the wedding! I appredciated that so much!
    I would recommend Renee's to any and every girl who wants a great quality dress and great service!! She will go out of her way to make you happy!!!

Sent on 10/19/2011

misty · Married on 07/09/2011

After several unpleasant experiences shopping for gowns around Pensacola, I went to Renee’s Bridal. And met Renee’ The difference was dramatic. Renee’ and her staff was helpful and friendly, without being overbearing. None of the dresses are in bags, and they are all gorgeous. The store is spacious and pleasant, as are the dressing rooms. So I felt relaxed and like I could take as long as I needed. In addition, when I went back to try on the dress I had decided on, they had already put the dress in a room for me and were just waiting for me to walk in the door. Renee’ and her girls sure know what they are doing they have excellent service; It was a great experience, and fabulous dress.

Sent on 07/15/2011

Rhonda · Married on 06/04/2011

The service here is top notch! Being a bride, I went to SEVERAL different bridal shops and tried on enough dresses to make my skin raw. All of that would make anyone frustrated. But the ladies at Renee's Bridal were exceptional! They were patient and made sure to give you personalized service. Their selection of fantastic designers was what drew me here in the first place, but their knowledge, patience and service is what made me come back.

Sent on 06/28/2011