Vocelles | The Bridal Shoppe

1301 North Monroe Street, Tallahassee, FL 32303 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Real Weddings 6

About Vocelles | The Bridal Shoppe

Vocelles | The Bridal Shoppe is a bridal shop in Tallahassee, Florida, with an inventory of wedding dresses, plus size wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses. The team of bridal fashion experts will ensure that you look your very best on your wedding day, with styles like strapless and fit-and-flare. Vocelles | The Bridal Shoppe says they’re a mix of big city paired with small-town Southern hospitality. The stylists work with each client throughout the entire process.

Follow Vocelles | The Bridal Shoppe on

Vocelles | The Bridal Shoppe 5
Vocelles | The Bridal Shoppe 6
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Cordier · Getting married on 05/16/2020

So professional & personable!!

I came in on 3/16/19 for my first wedding dress appointment with my mom and one of my bridesmaids and Kasey was our consultant. Kasey was so fabulous and she was so helpful during the whole appointment!! My appointment was at 10:30 and we literally spent 3 or so hours with her. I had a second appointment somewhere else at 2:30 and it was honestly redundant because I found a dress with Kasey that I could not get out of my head. Needless to say, we came back and I got the dress! I love love love the whole shop, it’s so cute! All of the consultants were more than sweet and everyone had such a great attitude! I highly highly recommend. Go see Kasey!!!

Sent on 03/17/2019
    Vocelles | The Bridal Shoppe 7
  • Lauren

Lauren Johnson · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Amazing experience

I had the absolute best experience finding my wedding dress. My consultant, Laura was so patient and helpful. They made it so stress free for everyone at my appointment. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Vocelles | The Bridal Shoppe FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils

• Charlotte Fristoe Photography
    Charlotte Fristoe Photography Wedding Photographers

I absolutely love Kristen and her team and know you will too! Kristen makes everyone feel special and beautiful plus she has the perfect eye when choosing dresses for a bride. If you are still looking for your dream dress schedule a consultation at Vocelles for the most memorable experience!

• Kylene and Ryan Studios
    Kylene and Ryan Studios Wedding Photographers

If you are ready to get excited about your wedding day, schedule an appointment with the girls at Vocelles! The store is magical - gorgeous dresses everywhere, in every size and style imaginable. Veils and shoes and jewelry...every detail you'll need to complete your look. To top it off they have amazing customer service and truly love what they do!

• A Country Rose Florist
    A Country Rose Florist Wedding Florists

Kristen and her staff at Vocelles are amazing. A great place to find your perfect dress!!!

• 1301 North Monroe Street Tallahassee, Florida, 32303 See on map