Attributes highlighted by couples

Staff Kindness
Fittings and Adjustments
Tuxedos
Dress Selection

Vocelles | The Bridal Shoppe is a bridal shop in Tallahassee, Florida, with an inventory of wedding dresses, plus size wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses. The team of bridal fashion experts will ensure that you look your very best on your wedding day, with styles like strapless and fit-and-flare. Vocelles | The Bridal Shoppe says they鈥檙e a mix of big city paired with small-town Southern hospitality. The stylists work with each client throughout the entire process.

illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following items do you offer?

Garters

99% Recommended by couples

H
Ebony Sent on 07/12/2017
5 out of 5 rating
My experience at Vocelles from the moment I walked in was nothing but AMAZING!!! Amanda is the best and she made every appointment personable and catered to my every needs. She went above and beyond to make the vision of my dress come to life. This was the absolute best experience I've ever encountered during my wedding dress shopping experience. The entire staff is wonderful and everything is very organized and professional. THANK YOU Vocelles for making my wedding dress experience the BEST!
Aimee
Aimee A. Sent on 04/03/2021

Easy, breezy, beautiful.

I bought my wedding dress from Vocelles this past fall. They did an amazing job making my mother and I feel safe during COVID. I found the dress of my dreams with the help of my amazing consultant. Everything was perfect when my dress and veil arrived and I couldn't be happier!
A
Ashley W. Sent on 02/08/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Beautiful dresses and great people

Loved my experience at Vocelles and Madeline listened and found exactly what I wanted on the first try! I expressed that I wanted to remove the sleeves on my Essence of Australia dress and she assured it would be doable. Everyone raved about the dress and said they鈥檇 never seen anything like it. 10/10 wedding dress shopping experience.
illustration stars

Cameron & Bobby
102 photos 路 04/30/2022
Shelby & Reid
33 photos 路 03/26/2022

Charlotte Fristoe Photography Charlotte Fristoe Photography Wedding Photographers

I absolutely love Kristen and her team and know you will too! Kristen makes everyone feel special and beautiful plus she has the perfect eye when choosing dresses for a bride. If you are still looking for your dream dress schedule a consultation at Vocelles for the most memorable experience!

Kylene and Ryan Studios Kylene and Ryan Studios Wedding Photographers

If you are ready to get excited about your wedding day, schedule an appointment with the girls at Vocelles! The store is magical - gorgeous dresses everywhere, in every size and style imaginable. Veils and shoes and jewelry...every detail you'll need to complete your look. To top it off they have amazing customer service and truly love what they do!

A Country Rose Florist A Country Rose Florist Wedding Florists

Kristen and her staff at Vocelles are amazing. A great place to find your perfect dress!!!

John Gandy Events
5.0 out of 5 rating , 453 Reviews
路 Wedding Planners

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding