Vocelles | The Bridal Shoppe

Tallahassee, FL View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Vocelles | The Bridal Shoppe is a bridal shop in Tallahassee, Florida, with an inventory of wedding dresses, plus size wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses. The team of bridal fashion experts will ensure that you look your very best on your wedding day, with styles like strapless and fit-and-flare. Vocelles | The Bridal Shoppe says they’re a mix of big city paired with small-town Southern hospitality. The stylists work with each client throughout the entire process.

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following items do you offer?

Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Undergarments
Veils

• Aimee
    Aimee A. Getting married on 03/03/2023

Easy, breezy, beautiful.

I bought my wedding dress from Vocelles this past fall. They did an amazing job making my mother and I feel safe during COVID. I found the dress of my dreams with the help of my amazing consultant. Everything was perfect when my dress and veil arrived and I couldn't be happier!
  • Caity
    Caity K. Getting married on 02/26/2022

Magical and Stress-Free!

My Vocelles appointment was one of the most wonderful, magical experiences of my life! My consultant Madeline listened to all of my style likes and dislikes and found my dream dress. Right from the beginning she made me feel relaxed and the experience as a whole was fun, stress free, and phenomenal. Highly recommend!!!
  • Erin
    Erin T. Married on 12/04/2021

Comfortable and magical

When I first arrived to my appointment, I had hives all over my chest because I was so nervous and anxious. Madeline changed that by making me feel comfortable, confident, beautiful, and truly like a bride! I went to this appointment just to figure out my style and ended up finding THE dress. Vocelles was able to put the dress on hold until my mother could come see it and then I was officially able to say yes! The entire shop was beautiful and the staff was not only encouraging, but respectful as well and were amazing with my 17 month nephew. **Also greatly following all COVID policies. Not only do I highly recommend Vocelles and Madeline, but I ONLY recommend Vocelles!
    (I will come back to this review after the wedding to share dress pictures)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Justin & Melonie
    31 photos · 02/21/2016
  • Lauren & Jimmy
    41 photos · 09/27/2015

Charlotte Fristoe Photography Charlotte Fristoe Photography Wedding Photographers

I absolutely love Kristen and her team and know you will too! Kristen makes everyone feel special and beautiful plus she has the perfect eye when choosing dresses for a bride. If you are still looking for your dream dress schedule a consultation at Vocelles for the most memorable experience!

Kylene and Ryan Studios Kylene and Ryan Studios Wedding Photographers

If you are ready to get excited about your wedding day, schedule an appointment with the girls at Vocelles! The store is magical - gorgeous dresses everywhere, in every size and style imaginable. Veils and shoes and jewelry...every detail you'll need to complete your look. To top it off they have amazing customer service and truly love what they do!

A Country Rose Florist A Country Rose Florist Wedding Florists

Kristen and her staff at Vocelles are amazing. A great place to find your perfect dress!!!

1301 North Monroe Street Tallahassee, FL, 32303

Open by Appointment
Location of (Vocelles | The Bridal Shoppe)

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding