4400 Bayou Boulevard Suite 48, Pensacola, FL 32503 Map · Phone number

About The Bridal Loft

The Bridal Loft is dedicated to providing exquisite designer fashions for brides and her bridal party, debutantes, prom and formal gowns. We have been serving our clients in this industry for over 20 year’s. You may view our collections online and in the store. Links are available to the designer’s web sites for the most up to date selection. .

For added convenience, we have an in-house seamstress with over 30 years experience in bridal and formals.

The Bridal Loft is conveniently located off Bayou Boulevard inside Cordova Square. It is just down the street from the Cordova Mall and Target Shopping Center.

For us to service you better, we recommend scheduling an appointment. Week day appointments are more convenient, however we do schedule Saturday appointments as well.

(850) 475-8296

The Bridal Loft 2
  • Shayna

Shayna Parrish · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Wonderful experience!

I recently just bought my dress and I’m in love! They have so many options for all budgets! Brandy also made the experience so much better and easier! She’s wonderful and really knows how to help you find the perfect dress.

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Becca

Becca · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Delightful

The Bridal Loft was amazing. They are supportive and caring. They truly help you find the perfect dress for your day. They even try to find pros and help with the decision making when torn between two dresses. Beautiful store, beautiful people that work there. So thankful to say Yes to my dress using them!

Sent on 01/03/2019

The Bridal Loft's reply:

Becca, thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate you. Can't wait for your dress to come in. See you soon!
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn · Married on 04/27/2019

Best Bridal store in Pensacola

Brenda & Brandy are amazing! They truly care about every bride that comes into the store. I never felt rushed during my time there. As I was doing my wedding dress shopping no other store compared to The Bridal Loft. I tried on several dresses, each a different style and Brenda gave me the pros & cons of each dress on me which I truly appreciated because it just showed that she wanted me to find the perfect dress and feel comfortable and happy in it on my wedding day. From the day I purchased my dress all the way to my last fitting I had the best experience here.

Sent on 05/29/2019
    The Bridal Loft 3
    The Bridal Loft 4

The Bridal Loft's reply:

WOW! Jocelyn, thank you so much for the very sweet dedication. We appreciate you. You were a joy to work with. We love the photos, STUNNING!

The Bridal Loft FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months