4400 Bayou Boulevard Suite 48, Pensacola, FL 32503 Map · Phone number

About The Bridal Loft

The Bridal Loft is dedicated to providing exquisite designer fashions for brides and her bridal party, debutantes, prom and formal gowns. We have been serving our clients in this industry for over 20 year's. You may view our collections online and in the store. Links are available to the designer's web sites for the most up to date selection. .

For added convenience, we have an in-house seamstress with over 30 years experience in bridal and formals.

The Bridal Loft is conveniently located off Bayou Boulevard inside Cordova Square. It is just down the street from the Cordova Mall and Target Shopping Center.

For us to service you better, we recommend scheduling an appointment. Week day appointments are more convenient, however we do schedule Saturday appointments as well.

(850) 475-8296

46 Reviews for The Bridal Loft

• Becca

Becca · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Delightful

The Bridal Loft was amazing. They are supportive and caring. They truly help you find the perfect dress for your day. They even try to find pros and help with the decision making when torn between two dresses. Beautiful store, beautiful people that work there. So thankful to say Yes to my dress using them!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Jennifer · Married on 09/16/2018

Brenda and Brandy at The Bridal Loft are amazing! They made my experience picking out my dress and getting everything finalized so easy and enjoyable. I went to appointments at three different bridal shops before choosing my wedding dress, and from my experience, The Bridal Loft was the most professional and the best experience of the three. I love the designers they carry and was so happy to find a FABULOUS Pronovias dress that I immediately fell in love with. however I kept looking to make sure that was the one. In the end the dress and Brandy and Brenda brought me back to The Bridal Loft to say yes to the dress. Additionally, after having a bad experience elsewhere trying to get bridesmaid dresses, I ended up back at The Bridal Loft and they helped me find the dresses I wanted and were such a pleasure for both me and my bridal party to work with. I HIGHLY recommend the Bridal Loft!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Laura · Married on 09/15/2018

Brenda and Brandy are the best! They made shopping for my wedding dress effortless and fun. The quality of their dresses is impeccable and their expertise in the wedding industry is invaluable. I couldn't recommend them more!

Sent on 09/28/2018

The Bridal Loft FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months