1010 N. 12th Avenue Suite 236, Pensacola, FL 32501 Map · Phone number

About Ruthy's Creations & Alterations

Ruthy's Creations and Alterations is the place to go to get a perfect fit or customization of your wedding gown or formal gown. If you can't find the gown of your dreams, let Ruthy design and create it, made to fit you perfectly!

Description

My name is Ruthy Allgyer, and I am the owner of Ruthy's Creations & Alterations. I have been sewing and creating one of a kind items for 20 years. I worked as an Alterations Specialist at David's Bridal for a little over a year, and was made even more aware of the fact that brides are very diverse, and some just don't want to fit into the 'mold' of an 'off-the-rack' gown!

I love to design and bring to life your dream wedding gown. If you can dream it...I bet I can create it! No other bride will have YOUR dress.

I also custom make bridesmaid and flower-girl dresses to coordinate with your theme and color scheme. Who ever said you should pick something off a rack, anyway?

In the case that you already bought something, and it needs some adjustments, I can do that also. Tailoring a few seams can change your look from just okay to drop-dead gorgeous! I always say, "The easiest way to look like you lost 10-15 pounds is to visit an experienced tailor!" Let me tweak your gown to fit your curves, and see the difference it makes in how you look and feel!

Follow Ruthy's Creations & Alterations on

23 Reviews for Ruthy's Creations & Alterations

Ruthy's Creations & Alterations 1
Ruthy's Creations & Alterations 2
  • Marcia

Marcia Allan · Married on 12/08/2018

Ruthy was wonderful.

Wedding dress, bridesmaid dress and mother of bride dress were altered to fit perfectly.

Ruthy's Creations & Alterations 3

Cl Lb · Married on 11/10/2018

Ruthy is our Angel on Earth

There are angels who walk on this earth to help you in your time of need, and Ruthy is one of them! My mom was battling late stage cancer and vowed to live until my brother’s wedding if I promised to find her a dress to wear. She needed a size 0 with long sleeves and a high neck to cover her chemo port, but such a dress does not exist in the retail universe! I called Ruthy to see if she could make a dress, or drastically alter anything I could buy off the rack. She worked to fit us into her schedule and custom made the perfect dress. It has brought my mom such joy to be able to attend her son’s wedding in style after all she’s been through. Thank you Ruthy, you are our Angel on Earth!! XOXO

Tonya · Married on 09/02/2018

Ruthy is the absolute best! She listened to everything I had to say and offered the best suggestions. She has a special talent. She made me feel so special, as if I were the only bride she was working with. She explained what I should and shouldn't do and made sure I didn't spend too much. Her shop is also really cute and welcoming. Thank you Ruthy for all you have done. I will absolutely recommend you to everyone. Amazing woman!!!

Ruthy's Creations & Alterations FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $2,500 - $3,999, $6,500 - $7,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months, 12+ months

• 1010 N. 12th Avenue Suite 236, Suite 236 Pensacola, Florida, 32501 See on map