The Bridal Suite

Pensacola, FL View map

The Bridal Suite is a wedding dress company located in Pensacola, Florida. The company strives to provide a range of elegant wedding dresses in a calm and relaxed environment. Locally owned, their main goal is to assist each bride in every possible way, listening to their desires and requirements.

The bridal suite offers an array of services and products that can be tailored to best suit each bride’s style, shape, and design. Working closely with the company’s professional and friendly staff, bride’s can be treated like royalty as they are serviced with finding the gown they’ve always dreamt of. With a complimentary glass of champagne in hand, brides can try on a number of designer dresses from Bari Jay, After Six, Christina Wu, Alfred Sung, Kanali K, Dessy, and more. Additional services include:

• Flower girl dress
  • Mother of the bride dresses
  • Bridesmaids dresses
  • Prom dresses
  • Tuxedos

Justine Married on 05/22/2020

My wedding 5/22/2020

I couldn’t have been more happy with my choice from here. They have beautiful dresses and really help you to find what makes you stand out in the dress.
    Brittany Married on 03/21/2020

Just perfect

I am an indecisive person, let's start there; but the second I walked into The Bride Suite, the handed me about 20 clothes pins, and told me to pin everything in that caught my eye. I tired in so many dresses, and had it down to a top 2, but really didnt feel "perfect" in either. My cousin the pointed out that we couldnt leave until I tried on the one on the man-a-kin, bc I kept looking at it. They then practically ran to the man-a-kin, and had me put on the dress, and it was the one. Through the buying, steaming and fluffing before the big day, everything was perfect. (Have yet to get the cleaning and preserving done yet, but I'm sure that will be perfect too)
  • MackNchristy
    Mackjohnson H. Married on 11/30/2019

Amazing 👌 Awesome 👏 professional 👍

When I finally found the dress it really mad me tear up , and if anyone knows me I'm not a dress wearing type of gal . But I did cried like a big baby 😭. The experience was awesome.

Real Weddings

21 photos · 11/18/2018
  • Carly & Rick
    142 photos · 11/08/2018

1340 E Nine Mile Rd Pensacola, FL, 32514
Location of (The Bridal Suite)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding