The Bridal Suite

1340 E Nine Mile Rd, Pensacola, FL 32514 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About The Bridal Suite

At the Bridal Suite we welcome you to come experience the elegant yet relaxed atmosphere of our beautiful bridal boutique. We are locally owned, and our passion is to make sure our brides feel special. We take the time to hear the vision you have for your wedding day, and take the steps with you to make that vision come true. We take care of your entire bridal party even the groom and his groomsmen. We have tuxedo specialist on site at Gents formal Wear. We strongly urge appointments for you and your loved ones so you can relax, have a glass of champagne and shop for what will be the most important day of your life.

Summer

The Bridal Suite 3
The Bridal Suite 4
The Bridal Suite 5

Leanna · Married on 10/07/2017

I had a wonderful experience with the Bridal Suite! They were very nice and professional and helped me find the perfect wedding dress and veils. I loved my experience with them and appreciate how special they made me feel and made my wedding day! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/26/2017
    The Bridal Suite 8
    The Bridal Suite 9
    The Bridal Suite 10

Brittany · Married on 06/03/2017

All the girls at the Bridal Suite were so sweet and inviting when we came in for our appointment. They took time to get to know me and ask questions about my fiancé while helping me find the perfect dress. We discussed custom options but ended up finding the one! They stayed late after closing time to help us order the dress AND go ahead and pick out and order all of our bridesmaids dresses. It was such a great experience!

Sent on 06/24/2017