The Bridal Suite Reviews

The Bridal Suite 5
  • MackNchristy

MackJohnson Harris 路 Getting married on 11/30/2019

Amazing 馃憣 Awesome 馃憦 professional 馃憤

When I finally found the dress it really mad me tear up , and if anyone knows me I'm not a dress wearing type of gal . But I did cried like a big baby 馃槶. The experience was awesome.

Sent on 04/28/2019

Courtney 路 Married on 03/30/2019

From wedding gown to bridesmaid dresses

Loved working with the bridal suite. Everyone their was super helpful every time I came in. All my bridemaids (even out of towners) got their dresses there as well

Sent on 04/23/2019

Charlotte 路 Married on 04/07/2018

I loved my bridal consultant, Paige. She was so kind and helped me find my perfect dress. She understood the style I was wanting and wasn't pushy. I had gone into other bridal salons where they continued to push styles I didn't like or wouldn't let me shop and look around for myself. The Bridal Suite is much more relaxed. They're there if you need them but also let you have free reign of the store if you prefer. I wasn't crazy about the seamstress and the work she did, I actually had her undo it. Of course, this could have just been me not understanding what I was asking for, but I would consider getting alterations elsewhere. However, when I let the consultants know I was unhappy with my alterations, they had the seamstress undo them and immediately refunded me, so no complaints!

Sent on 04/21/2018
    The Bridal Suite 6
    The Bridal Suite 7

Leanna 路 Married on 10/07/2017

I had a wonderful experience with the Bridal Suite! They were very nice and professional and helped me find the perfect wedding dress and veils. I loved my experience with them and appreciate how special they made me feel and made my wedding day! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/26/2017
    The Bridal Suite 8
    The Bridal Suite 9
    The Bridal Suite 10

Brittany 路 Married on 06/03/2017

All the girls at the Bridal Suite were so sweet and inviting when we came in for our appointment. They took time to get to know me and ask questions about my fianc茅 while helping me find the perfect dress. We discussed custom options but ended up finding the one! They stayed late after closing time to help us order the dress AND go ahead and pick out and order all of our bridesmaids dresses. It was such a great experience!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Cindy 路 Married on 04/21/2017

I bought my wedding dress at The Bridal Suite and I couldn't have been more happier with my decision! I found the perfect exact dress I was looking for! The girls that work there are great especially Maureen, Diedra and Page who I mostly worked with!! They were awesome with me & ordered my dress a year ahead of time!! I ended up having to buy a veil last minute and they were able to order it for me on time so I didn't have to get the sample, very professional & nice & easy to work with!! Also their seamstress was very nice & knew what she was doing & had great suggestions & my dress fit me perfectly! I highly recommend getting your wedding dress here!!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Shaina 路 Married on 09/09/2016

Leigh was great in assisting me find the perfect dress. I ended up choosing the first dress I tried on and I never thought that would've been the case. I felt so comfortable shopping there, it was not stuffy and snooty like some of the other bridal shops I had been in before. I did not have an appointment when I went in just to look at dresses, but I would advise you make one that way you get the full-on bridal experience of being the only bride in the mirror. Kudos to these ladies and their awesome in house seamstress!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Bread of Life 路 Married on 06/23/2016

I got my wedding dress and veil from Bridal suite and have had a professional relationship with them for years. Excellent service, accommodation, and business integrity! Love Maureen and her girls!

Sent on 06/08/2016
  • User4025975 路 2+ years ago

Love the staff. Very helpful and accommodating

Sent on 01/11/2015
  • Lindsey

Lindsey 路 Married on 08/01/2014

Beautiful dresses! The girls are the best "clampers" in Pensacola. They can fit the largest size on the smallest person and make it look great! They will spend time with you and let you pick the dress with NO pressure. They do not take the "car salesmen" approach.
    The seamstress is extremely talented and caring. She wants you to look your best! I can not thank the seamstress enough!

Sent on 08/30/2014
  • User3315481 路 2+ years ago

The staff was very friendly and helpful

Sent on 06/08/2014

naomi 路 Married on 05/10/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Maureen and the girls here. I love my casablanca dress. It is perfect! It was a STEAL! The customer service is impeccable. Go get your dress and bridesmaids dress here

Sent on 05/19/2014

Maria 路 Married on 05/03/2014

The staff was so helpful and so sweet! I enjoyed looking for a wedding dress at their store!

Sent on 05/06/2014
  • User3832185 路 2+ years ago

They helped me so much with my invitations. I had several things I changed my mind on last minute, and they were so understanding. The staff was all very nice and didn't just treat me like a sale, they treated me like they really wanted to provide me with a good product and service.

Sent on 01/30/2014
  • User2221870 路 2+ years ago

Ladies, start your search here! They carry great designers and have reasonable prices. The dresses are gorgeous, and the service is excellent. I spent three hours trying on dresses and still couldn't decide, so I came back after lunch and stayed for another hour making my decision. They encouraged me to take a break and take as much time as I needed to decide. They also give discounts if you do your flowers, tuxes, and/or bridesmaid dresses through them or their sister stores (located within the same complex, how nice!). They are wonderful, so don't miss out!!!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Jacqueline 路 Married on 11/05/2011

Great quality. We were really happy with the ways that we could customize.

Sent on 12/23/2011

Sarah 路 Married on 04/29/2015

These ladies are so sweet and really know what they are doing! Their selection is fabulous and completely in fashion! They have a dress for every budget and within trying on a handful of dresses, I found my beautiful dress.
    And don't even get me started on the seamstress! She is FANTASTIC! I had some alterations that I need (sleeves and a higher back), and she worked miracles. It's hard to work with lace and make alterations, but Lord All Mighty, she did it and it looked like it was originally designed that way! I would recommend this place to anyone.

Sent on 09/03/2015
  • User6025322 路 2+ years ago

The ladies were wonderful! They're so helpful and truly care about helping the bride find the dress!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Lisa 路 Married on 10/15/2009

4.2

Pretty invitations and fast shipping!!

Sent on 03/11/2010