825 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541 Map · Phone number

Destin Bridal Affair 1
Destin Bridal Affair 2
Destin Bridal Affair 3

Crissy · Married on 03/10/2018

Since being a child I have been in and out of Dress shops in many states mostly looking for pageant dresses. I have expressed a lot in the Dress world. This time in my life I was looking for a wedding dress. You know the most important time in a women’s life ... the time she dreams about! Retha and her mom made my day extra special ! They went above and beyond to help me and truly make me feel special . This shop (mother and daughter owned ) is not about money or making a sale ! Destin bridal affairs is about the individual person shopping and meeting there needs . They makes your fairytale come true . I left with the most beautiful wedding dream ever ! Most importantly I truly left with two amazing friends!

Sent on 04/17/2018
    Destin Bridal Affair 4
    Destin Bridal Affair 5
    Destin Bridal Affair 6

Jenna · Married on 10/21/2017

I ordered Alfred Angelo dresses here just weeks before AA closed unexpectedly. The owner bent over backwards to find a solution for me, then altered my replacement dresses on an extremely short timeline because by the time they shipped, we didn’t have time to get them to the bridesmaids for local alterations. The dresses were perfect for the wedding and you’d never have known we had any issues getting them. I never even set foot in the store, but was consistently treated like their first priority. I cannot thank the owner enough, and I highly recommend this shop. You will not be disappointed with their customer service!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Donna · Married on 03/18/2017

Thank you Retha for helping me pick out the perfect Mother of the Bride dress. You were willing to let me exchange the first one and didn't stop until the perfect dress was ordered in the perfect color. You are awesome!
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Destin Bridal Affair FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200, $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Full Customization, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months