619 Hwy 231, Panama City, FL 32405 Map · Phone number

About Dream Gowns

Dream Gowns has been a premier retailer respected in the bridal fashion industry for over 20 years. Our salon is full of fresh faces, new energy and a passionate team of expert stylists. We believe you will be pleasantly surprised with our many changes and our modern approach; however, our dedication to a legacy of providing stellar service is what truly sets us apart.

Dream Gowns has redefined the bridal shopping experience by offering everything that you need on the special day from the dress to the accessories to having Tuxedo Source conveniently located just one door over so that we can walk your dress or bridesmaids dress over to match. With over 1500 gowns in stock and hundreds of veils and head pieces to choose from we are honored to say that we are the largest bridal salon in the panhandle, so every bride is sure to find the perfect dress and all accessories to go with it to complete the look.

allureromance 240x300
maggiesottero 220x300
morileeangelinafaccenda 211x300

29 Reviews for Dream Gowns

Stephanie · Getting married on 11/09/2019

I am in the process of planning my wedding and these ladies have my dress and accessories on layaway. They are so wonderful and friendly. I will miss them once my dress is paid for.

Sent on 07/20/2014

I purchased my bridal gown, veil, and robes for myself and bridesmaids from Dream Gowns. The prices for dresses and veils at this store are very reasonable. I would definitely recommend this store to all brides. They also sell bridesmaids dresses!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Melissa · Married on 04/23/2016

My daughter had a wonderful time picking out her dress. The consultant was helpful but not pushy. She helped us to see what we thought we wanted was not at all what we wanted and helped us to find the perfect dress.

Sent on 03/23/2016

Dream Gowns FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Kiersten Stevenson Photography
    Kiersten Stevenson Photography Wedding Photographers

Dream Gowns and their Dream Team are definitely the ladies to see in Panama City!!! With such a beautiful variety of gowns, you are sure to find one that fits you (pun intended). From stylized sessions seeking dresses to my personal wedding, Dream Gowns will not let you down!!

• 619 Hwy 231 Panama City, 32405 See on map