Rachel Konsella Photography Reviews

Rachel Konsella Photography 3
  • Danielle

Danielle Meeker · Getting married on 03/14/2020

Amazing Photos for our Intimate Ceremony

We hired Rachel to shoot our small ceremony in my childhood backyard just outside of Portland, Oregon. She was great at responding to emails and asking me (the bride) exactly what I wanted which I greatly appreciated.

Day if she was on time, kind and patient with all our group arrangements, getting shots of me and the dress and accessories etc. We had her for about an hour, maybe a little more and then she delivered our photos on time based on what she quoted, and for not a ton of time, we got a lot of beautiful photos. Thank you Rachel for capturing our moments. I’d recommend using her :)

Sent on 07/13/2019

Rachel Konsella Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for having me at your beautiful wedding and for the amazing review! I wish you and Jack all the best!
  • Sarah

Sarah Slaughter · Married on 04/13/2019

Flexible, available, and talented

Rachel was a lifesaver. Our wedding budget was getting close to its max and we were afraid we would have to forego a photographer. We emailed Rachel and told her the reality of our budget and what we wanted. She was able to work with us and totally fit in our budget. She was incredibly kind during the family photos and almost unnoticeable during the ceremony. Also, her photos turned out amazing. She's truly talented in capturing the emotions of the moment not just of the wedding couple but also of the people around them. If I could do it all over again with an unlimited budget I'd pick Rachel!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Rachel Konsella Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Sarah! It was an honor to photograph your wedding day, and I'm so glad I was able to help!

Kendall · Married on 08/25/2018

I don’t even know where to begin! I met Rachel at a bridal convention and from then I knew I couldn’t celebrate my big day without her! She was so helpful from the moment she walked in the venue the day of my wedding! She was flexible with the changes that we made the day of! And made sure Peter and I were both comfortable! I have just received my sneak peek pics not even a week after my wedding and I am so in love with the couple I have received! I could not have asked for a better photographer to be there with me on My big day!

Sent on 08/31/2018
    Rachel Konsella Photography 4

Rachel Konsella Photography's reply:

Kendall, your wedding was absolutely breath taking. Thank you for such kind words and sharing about your experience with us. Thank you for giving us the honor to document such a special day!

Jessie · Married on 07/21/2018

Looking for a photographer? Look no further! Konsella Photography is the best! We had the opportunity to have Rachel work with Conn Artists Photography at my wedding. We feel so lucky and honored that they chose our wedding to work at and learn from each other. Her photography skills were phenomenal! We got married at Dixon’s Apple Orchard on July 21, 2018. It was a beautiful venue and a beautiful day, so our photographers had a blast! Rachel has a very calm, fun, and down-to-earth personality. She was smiling from the time we saw her in the morning, all the way into the night on the dance floor! She made everyone feel comfortable and made herself just blend in with the crowd while taking pictures. She came with so many ideas and we could see her excitement throughout the day, especially when we got in a boat! She was pumped! She has a talent and true passion for telling your story of LOVE through pictures! We will definitely be looking to Konsella Photography for my future events! Thank you for our Amazing Pictures Rachel! We will cherish these for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Brit · Married on 05/19/2018

Rachel was amazing! Always listening to what we wanted and what our ideas were but also making sure to use her expertise. Her style was awesome, very laid back and relaxed even when everyone around us was frantic. Our pictures turned out awesome and captured the day perfectly.

Sent on 06/29/2018
    Rachel Konsella Photography 5
    Rachel Konsella Photography 6

Alissa · Married on 09/16/2017

Rachel was amazing. She was really professional and easy to communicate with leading up to our wedding day, and checked in with us a few days before to make sure we were all set, and we found out that the week of our wedding, she went to our reception location to scout out possible photos since she hadn't worked there before. She and her assistant were wonderful. They captured personal moments of our wedding day, especially the sweet candid shots that we wanted. Even our more formal pictures are sweet and personal. She was very reasonably priced for how high quality her images are. She was great working with our dog and all the kids at our wedding as well. We have seen the "sneak peak" images and can't wait to get the full album. We would work with Rachel again in a second!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/04/2017

Wow, I'm so grateful that we found Rachel to photograph our wedding. She is AMAZING! We got married on the beach at sunrise and I wasn't sure what time would be optimal for the lighting. Rachel DROVE over 3 hours on her own to watch the sunrise close to our date just to help ensure we would have the best lighting. WOW. So awesome. The picture are AMAZING. She is also was very reliable, professional and just a wonderful person to work with. She was very accepting and sweet, and someone who I felt very comfortable having at our small intimate ceremony. I highly recommend Rachel.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Audrey · Married on 07/22/2017

Rachel (and her assistant) were incredible for our wedding! After meeting with Rachel we immediately chose her as our photographer because of her affordable packages and personality that made us feel comfortable and confident she would capture all the special moments of our day. We were not dissappinted. She was all over the event capturing everything and made sure all the special shots we wanted were covered. I have been to weddings where it seems like to photographer is a distraction during the ceremony but she moved discretely around while getting the shots. We are very excited to see our photos when they are finished! Thanks Rachel!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Gloria · Married on 06/11/2016

A wedding photographer has *two* very important jobs on your wedding day: the first and obvious one is to take great photos of a once-in-a-lifetime event and capture the spirit of your family, friends, and special day -- if you've seen Rachel's photos you know she does this part extraordinarily well.

The other, less obvious job, is to be a person who is there at your most intimate, most butterflies in tummy, giggles and excitement moments, AND at your most heartfelt, sniffles and tears and just-barely-keeping it together moments. You are letting a stranger into one of the most personal and special occasions of your adult life, for heaven's sakes, you want that person to be likeable, too.

We warmed up to Rachel so instantly, we knew any of our remaining interviews with other photographers were a matter of formality. There was no mistaking her unbridled love for her job -- Rachel is a bit of a geek about your wedding photos (technically), and an obvious romantic about your wedding day. She felt like an old friend, right away. It didn't seem weird to have her join my bridesmaids while I was putting on my dress, or while I was getting ready to walk in the ceremony alone. When everyone else had walked down the isle, it was just Rachel and me -- and I was glad she was there. She perfectly balanced the job of social support as I tried to calm my nerves, and taking just breath-taking photos of our day.

Look -- there are probably a dozen other photographers on here you're considering, but they're not Rachel. It's not just the photos that last for a lifetime, it's also how that person treats your difficult aunty, your drunk friends, or whatever it is in your family. With Rachel we got both fabulous photos, and someone who felt like family. You really can't beat that.

Sent on 11/23/2016

David · Married on 09/05/2015

Rachel (and Co.) were absolutely amazing as our photographer for our wedding day, and even more so, our wedding weekend. Rachel (and Co. ...Brian) embedded themselves with our own friends/family and seamlessly filled that awkward gap that usually exists between "wedding guests" and "photographer". We found Rachel to be very open to our own hopes, desires, and wants as a soon-to-be-married-couple - all the while - calmly discussing her view, angle, and perspective as an artist/photographer.

Sent on 04/17/2016

Daniel · Married on 06/13/2015

I cannot say enough about Ms. Konsella and the services she provided for us on our big day. Rachel's impeccable sense of style, class, and professionalism can be seen in our photos and we couldn't be happier with how they turned out. Rachel kept in the loop throughout the whole process- communication was prompt, and professional and she was able to provide swift answers on pressing issues. Thank you!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Toni · Married on 06/13/2015

Rachel is incredibly attentive and professional. Not only is she good at taking and composing posed shots, she also has a unique eye for capturing those stunning, candid shots you never even knew you needed in your wedding album. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Brittany · Married on 05/23/2015

Rachel was great to have as our photographer for our wedding! She met with us before the wedding to go over what exactly we were looking for and just to get to know us. We felt that she did a great job capturing moments we didn't even notice were happening. One in particular was a moment with my grandpa that I treasure especially now that he is gone. My husband and I would highly recommend Rachel Konsella to any of our friends.

Sent on 04/20/2016

Bath-sheba · Married on 05/31/2014

Best photographer I could have asked for, she has quite an eye and brought her boyfriend along to assist her, which was nice to have. She took some gorgeous photos and I cannot decide between my 20 favorites, and I'm being sincere in that. I picked someone that was affordable and that I knew and was so pleasantly surprised that I made a wedding wire vendor review for her, when she has nothing on wedding wire yet!

Sent on 06/28/2014

Ben · Married on 06/29/2013

Rachel was great. Very thorough and the results were amazing!

Sent on 10/23/2016