Rachael Braun Photography

Portland, OR View map
$1,200 Most Popular Price

$1,200 Most Popular Price

Hello! I'm Rachael. I'm a wife, mom and nerd extraordinaire.

Wedding photography is what feeds my soul. I love the overwhelming joy that weddings bring out in people, and the details that have been so meticulously planned. You've worked so hard to create your dream day, and you deserve beautiful photos to match!

Fly on the wall

I try to be completely unnoticed, waiting for the perfect moments. I do everything I can to not draw attention and sneak around without anyone noticing. Those candid moments are the memories you want to cherish for the rest of your life.

I’ve got you, babe

Being photographed can feel awkward. I get it. I always end up with a goofy face the second I’m the one in front of the camera. I've built my direction style around my own awkwardness. I'll give you lots of direction that is dynamic and engaging, so you aren’t so pose-y.

No taking you away from the party

Wedding photography is important but I won't take you away for 2 hours for portraits. You should be enjoying the day you’ve been planning and waiting for! I will streamline your photos so you will actually get to celebrate with your loved ones.

What makes me different?

I want us to have an absolutely amazing working relationship! I love getting to know my couples and for your day to feel as if you have a friend there, as opposed to a vendor you don't know.

I treat my couples to a coffee consultation, so we can discuss wedding logistics and get to know each other better. Choosing a package that includes engagement photos gives us a chance to be even more comfrotable with each other on the wedding day!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,200

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

Sara S. Married on 09/09/2020

Such an Amazing Photographer in all aspects!

There aren't enough wonderful things I can say about Rachael she is the absolute best. She was so responsive to all my questions throughout the whole process and was so sweet and kind the whole time. I was beyond impressed with the end results and felt like a fairy princess because of her. Would recommend her for anything not just a wedding.
    Lindsay Married on 03/07/2020

Amazing work!!

Rachael was extremely flexible when we moved our venue and date! She was friendly and fit right in with our friends and family who all loved how she got each of our favorite moments! She got our final photos REALLY quickly which was great to have for our family and friends who were excited to see! I would definitely recommend her services!
    Michelle B. Married on 06/30/2019

You can feel the Love

My photos were lovely and everything we wanted. Rachael is such a sweetie, as well! Totally recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Urban Studio
    Rating 4.7 out of 5 , 78 Reviews
    · Banquet Halls

Portland, OR, 97239
Location of (Rachael Braun Photography)

Rachael Braun Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Rachael Braun Photography include in the starting price?

Rachael Braun Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Rachael Braun Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Rachael Braun Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Rachael Braun Photography offer?

Rachael Braun Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Rachael Braun Photography offer?

Rachael Braun Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Rachael Braun Photography offer for wedding events?

Rachael Braun Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Rachael Braun Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Rachael Braun Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Rachael Braun Photography offer?

Rachael Braun Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding