Teal Rose Photo

Wilsonville, OR View map Visit website
   1 review
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

I document stories of love, joy & connection. The kinds of stories you’ll show your grandchildren while you pass around your new Pixel 20. We want you to reminisce about all those amazing memories from that one day you’ll never forget.
Above all else, our stories are dramatic, genuine & timeless. We absolutely love what we do and can't wait to join you and help tell the story of your special day. Best part? You won't have to wait 3 months for your album - we can guarantee delivery of all of your beautiful images in as little as 2 weeks!

Feel free to take a look at our three distinct packages. We have options to fit the budgets and needs of most couples. Additional hours and services can be added to any package a la carte.
Drop me a line when you're ready, I'm looking forward to discussing your vision.

- Duane Erickson | Lead Photographer & Co-owner

• Black-owned
  • Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1500

Add'l Hours
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

• Audrey
    Audrey E. Getting married on 07/16/2022

Fantastic!

Duane did a FANTASTIC job with our engagement photos, and he will also be the photographer for our wedding next summer. My fiance and I are not always comfortable in front of the camera, but Duane is very personable and did an excellent job making us feel comfortable. We also included our dogs in the shoot, and Duane was extraordinarily patient while we rangled our dogs in the photos. He was also communicative before and after the shoot and was very accomodating. Most importantly, our engagement photos came out beautifully! I highly recommend Duane!

Pricing

Teal Rose Photo Price Rates

Team

Duane  Erickson
Duane Erickson
Owner | Lead Photographer

Hi folks!

I'm the co-owner and lead photographer of Teal Rose Photo Co. & PDX Photo Co. After spending 6 years serving as Infantry in the United States Marine Corps, I decided to move with my goofy Doberman to the PNW. I wanted to enjoy all the incredible scenery and pursue one of my passions...photography. Since moving to Oregon, I've had the pleassure of meeting countless amazing couples, documenting dozens of weddings, elopments and events both large and small. I absolutly love what I do!

I understand that your wedding is one of the most important days of your life. I'm here because I have an immense passion for creativity and want to ensure that your story is immortalized for generations to come.

11986 SW Surrey St Wilsonville, OR, 97070
Location of (Teal Rose Photo)
18120 S Christine Ct. Oregon City, OR, 97045 See on map
805-387-9651

Mon-Sunday 9:30am-6:30pm

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding