Pun Nuptials Reviews

44 | Emmaus, PA

44 Reviews for Pun Nuptials

Amy · Married on 11/15/2015

They provided a simple platform to help you create a ceremony that was perfectly suited for what my family and fiance wanted. The rehearsal was extremely helpful in making my wedding day wonderful and it was absolutely worth the extra cost. I chose to add on the handfasting and it turned out beautiful.

Sent on 01/22/2016

nicole · Married on 10/03/2015

We have nothing but good things to say about Pun Nuptials. Rev Marc Pun went over what to do at the rehearsal, even as we wanted to practice a extra time just to make sure. He is great with his silent cues to everyone, reminding everyone what to say and do. We are so happy he was able to perform the ceremony. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Iris · Married on 08/29/2015

Warren & I are so thankful that we found Pun Nuptials Ministry... Rev. Marc Pun performed our outdoor garden ceremony at the William Penn Inn in Ambler, Pa and I couldn't ask for a better ceremony... It is now 3 days, since married and We are still "Walking on Air". Rev. Brenda Pun, is also a very caring person and has helped us with questions and concerns we had in the beginning of the process... Thank you!

Again, Thank you Rev. Marc Pun for performing our ceremony.. It is the most talked about wedding in town.. Everyone, especially Warren and I loved how you handled our Dove Release ceremony, considering we added this to our ceremony program close to the wedding date.

Thank you again, Reverends Pun for helping us celebrate our wedding.. Our way! and may god bless you both :)

Sent on 09/01/2015

Sarah` · Married on 07/18/2015

Rev. Marc was great!!! He was very friendly and very organized. We had a blast working with him.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Krista · Married on 06/13/2015

Pun Nuptials is great! We are not a religious couple and they completely respected that and planned our ceremony word for word how we wanted it! It was short and sweet, exactly like we wanted it. Mark was on time, funny, and very patient with our large bridal party. We would definitely recommend this group to others!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Our officiant, Joe Sheridan, was GREAT. He was on time, explained everything to us before the ceremony, and went over everything with us after..quickly too so we could get to enjoying our wedding! I'd recommend Pun Nuptials to anyone asking!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Brenda did a wonderful job at my ceremony. Our rehearsal was very informative and everything worked out well the day of. I would recommend booking a rehearsal because the officiant goes through every step. Brenda was very professional in her robe.

Sent on 11/03/2014
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/12/2014

My husband and I are jokesters and we opted to go with a "prank" wedding. For months, we had to keep the secret to ourselves…as hard as it was. When the day finally came, it was all worth it!!!!! To hear the gasps and whispering behind us while the prank was going on was almost to hard not to laugh at. To act along with the prank was wonderful. Then to give the big reveal and hear the laughter and clapping was delightful! Not your normal ceremony (if you ask for the prank) but well worth it because people were ranting and raving about how they were on the edge of their seat! I have been told more than a hand full of times that this ceremony will not be easily forgotten. When it came to the serious and more heartfelt events, they were magical!

Sent on 09/14/2014

Amy · Married on 09/06/2014

Reverend Patrick was fantastic! He was so comforting! He made sure everything was exactly how we wanted. He was a genuinely great guy! Our wedding ceremony was beautiful! He even painted us a little portrait with our initial engraved in a tree, such a great guy!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Donna · Married on 07/26/2014

Rev. Marc Pun did a great job at our wedding ceremony. Because I was so nervous I forgot which hand to put the ring on. Rev. Pun made an embarrassing situation fun and lighthearted with his humor. I thank him so much! It was wonderful!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Met and worked with Reverend Marc Pun. He was awesome ! very friendly helped us plan our vows and also made suggestions on how to include my fiancé's recently deceased parents into our ceremony. He also informed me of additional paperwork needed after we were married with changing my name over. We chose traditional vows and spoke our own thoughts at the wedding. He was at our rehearsal and was fabulous in going over everything and some last minute additions/changes. For our ceremony he arrived right on time and was excellent as our Officiant. he posed for pictures and was able to enjoy dinner with us and give the blessing that evening. Would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 07/05/2014

Diane · Married on 04/12/2014

Rev. Marc is amazing. Uniquely tailored ceremony to the couple. Thank you for making our children's day so special.

Sent on 04/13/2014

Rev. Marc was great! Very responsive and professional.

Sent on 09/22/2013

Louis · Married on 01/12/2013

Thank you so much for making our wedding a moment to remember, Reverend Marc Pun was perfect in every way and was just what we wanted for our ceremony.

Sent on 02/08/2013
  • amber

amber · Married on 09/09/2012

thanks mike pun for everything we had a great time and thanks so much for marrying us.

Sent on 10/12/2012

I wanted to take a minute to write to you to thank you for the wonderful custom ceremony that you provided Brad and I. Rev. Marc Pun was fantastic and felt more like an old friend than someone who we just met. It was great having him share the day with us and making it so special and personal for us.

From the bottom of our hearts, Thank you!

Sent on 09/16/2012

Christopher & Faye · Married on 07/17/2012

Faye and I decided to have our Wedding last minute (literally). :) We researched Pun Nuptials and found nothing but great reviews. We contacted them and were able to get married immediately. Rev. Brenda was our Officiant and did a fantastic job. Both her and Rev. Marc helped to take pictures since our wedding party was small and most of us were participants. They were proficient, courteous, prompt and sincere. Their work reflects who they are: good and honest people. I would recommend them for any event.

Sent on 07/18/2012

Beth · Married on 05/05/2012

We are writing to you to thank you for making our wedding wonderful. The night of rehearsal you told us that once we got up there we would feel as if we were the only ones there. That is exactly how you made us feel. We walked down the aisle together at the Meadows and stood in front of you and it was as if the world had stopped around us. Your voice was so comforting and sweet.

We are sorry we didn’t get a chance to say good bye. I know you had a busy day. I also heard that you helped out with some direction for the people at the Meadows when you got there. I really appreciate it. Thank you for helping to make our day so special.

Sent on 09/16/2012

diane · Married on 03/02/2012

My husband and I wanted our wedding to be at home; very small and simple but also with bit of a religious aspect to it. We contacted Reverends Marc and Brenda Pun, and at our consultation described what we wanted. Brenda wrote the vows and Marc performed the ceremony. Marc arrived on time, he was very pleasant, well dressed and very professional. Everything was exactly the way we wanted it. I would recommend PunNuptuals to anyone. Thank you both for making our day special!

Sent on 03/21/2012
  • ebonybb24

ebony · Married on 10/22/2011

I cannot say enough good things about Mark Pun, he is amazing amazing amazing. Thank you for making out day even more wonderful and totally entertaining our guest. They are still taking about how awesome you are!

Sent on 11/03/2011

Jennifer · Married on 07/04/2011

Dont stress, it will all come together, love is a powerful thing and life seems to fall into place when you are in love. Take your time and relax.

Sent on 07/17/2011

Chelsie · Married on 06/25/2011

Pun Nuptials was absolutely wonderful to us throughout the entire event planning for our wedding! They bent over backwards for us to make our special day truly spectacular! They have superior customer service and flexibility. We highly recommend Rev. Marc and Rev. Brenda for your wedding day!! =D

Sent on 07/30/2011
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 06/18/2011

Got exactly what i was looking for in an officiant....Pun nuptials will make your wedding unique if you want it or they stick with the normal. Great price for what you get as well.

Sent on 07/05/2011

Breeanna · Married on 06/03/2011

Wonderful ceremony! Perfectly put together and ran smoothly!

Sent on 01/25/2012

lisa · Married on 05/22/2011

They were great..I of course was the bride and worried about everything but they put my mind at ease. They answered all of my questions by phone and email. They made me feel like I was important not just another client. Their price was more than fair and they had no issue going to the Lehigh Gap Nature center to marry us. I have and will continue recommending them to everyone I know. They really are awesome!

Sent on 02/18/2012