PinkMarie Reviews

28 | Rancho Cucamonga, CA

28 Reviews for PinkMarie

Great selection of dresses for little Flower girls. We are buying the dress as a flower girl dress for a wedding.
    I have been looking high and low for my little niece to find just the right dress.
    loved the selection and my purchase!

Sent on 01/18/2013

Megan · Married on 10/27/2012

I ordered 3 flower girl dresses and one tux for my wedding less than a week ago and it arrived today.
    its absolutely gorgeous and just the perfect fit. im so happy with my purchase and will definitely purchase again.
    The dresses are beautiful. Thank you.

Amber · Married on 09/23/2012

The dresses arrived within in 4 days and the quality was perfect. The girls tried on thier dresses and look wonderful.
    Great value and beautiful dresses for flower girls. Also good selection of accessories. Good return policy, although I never needed to utilize it.

Thank you Pink Marie.com

Sent on 12/05/2012

The dress I ordered got here so quick and it was perfect! I plan to order from here for every event and to dress my flower girl for my own wedding.
    I would recommend this item to a friend

Sent on 08/13/2012

My daughter will be in her very first Pageant in about 2 weeks. I have been searching to find her the PERFECT DRESS that I felt would fit her personality. I ran across Pink Marie, and found a dress that I absolutely fell in love with. I immediately ordered the dress that day to insure that I would have it on time. The delivery message said it would be to me in Cincinnati on the 7th. The dress actually arrived 4 days earlier than expected. The only thing that I didn't like was that I didn't get an email saying when the dress was shipped so I could track it. Other than that my experience was great and I would definitely consider purchasing another dress in the future.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Pinkmarie.com is very affordable and adorable dresses.
    I was so surprised to see so beautiful dresses.
    I was embarrassed to make a choice and the most important thing I've appreciated it was for the shipping we got free.
    Beautiful dresses!!
    Super fast shipping, thanks!

Sent on 01/18/2013

Carol · Married on 03/03/2012

I have just received delivery of my order today.

OH MY GOODNESS the dress is exquisite the detail is amazing just the look I wanted simple and elegant. Everything fits perfectly too.

My daughter is a flower girl in our local village Gala day procession and with this dress will most definitely stand out from the rest and will look every inch a 'Princess' as she supports the Queen being crowned.

It is quite an event as you can imagine with many mums spending up to £100+ on dresses. From past experience none of them come even close to the magic that you have created. I shall be a proud mum indeed and will welcome all the comments of "where did you get that dress"!!

Nicole · Married on 01/17/2014

We ordered 5 flower girl dresses for our wedding. The price was perfect and the outfits were of a high quality. The kids loved their outfits.

Janette · Married on 12/25/2011

We ordered my flower girl dress less a week ago and arrived today.
    its absolutely gorgeous and just the perfect
    Dress was perfect & came exactly when I was told. Heather, who unfortunately doesn't work there any longer, was great to work with and very helpful. I can't rave about my dress enough - it fit will, the length was perfect, it wasn't heavy or uncomfortable - i love it & wish I could wear it again!! I am so happy with my purchase and will definitely purchase again.

Neal · Married on 09/23/2011

3.5

We received the beautiful dresses for the flower girls. They are fantastic and everyone that has seen them is so impressed. Pinkmarie have gained a representitive that will spread the word of what a wonderful company with great product.
    I would buy from them again and have recommended the website to a few family and friends.

Sent on 03/09/2012

Sunny · Married on 02/01/2012

4.2
      3.5

Im very pleased with the dress and will not hesitate recomending you to my friends

Nancy · Married on 12/29/2011

4.2
      3.5

I had a very good experience with www.pinkmarie.com, and wanted to praise them here.

I had read a negative reviews about them so was worried about using their services but couldn't find the Flower Girl dresses I wanted anywhere else. So I forged ahead with pinkmarie.com and I couldn't be happier. They were professional, the delivery was very very fast (and I live in Australia!). The dresses are beautiful. Good quality, well made, and just as I imagined. Really perfect.

And if that wasn't enough - I actually ordered the wrong size first time I put the order in. I left Size 2 in the selection instead of changing it to Size 4 - so I ordered 3 x Size 2 instead of 3 x Size 4!!! Aaagh. I contacted them straight away, but the time difference meant the order had been shipped before I got a reply. This meant it shipped IMMEDIATELY! They advised me to reorder the dresses in Size 4 (and pay again) and reject the first package when it arrived. I was very skeptical I would ever get my money back but I did as they said. I received a FULL REFUND into my account once they received the first parcel back (unopened). I was very happy with this and amazed given some of the reviews. And in case you are wondering, the post to Sydney Australia took less than a week.

The only minor complaint I have is that there was no phone number for this company. Therefore I had to rely on email which was not as reassuring as speaking with someone.

Sent on 11/23/2011

1.6
      2.5
      1.0

DON'T USE THIS COMPANY! Holy moly! That's all I can say without typing out a huge, long dreadfully detailed review. If you want a huge hassel before a big event, use them. Otherwise, please find a different vendor.

Sent on 09/05/2012

1.2
      1.5

This company just plain sucks. They wont answer an email phone call nothing. Charged us for dresses we have never received. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/21/2015
  • User2642082 · 2+ years ago

1.2
      0.5

Be very careful. They do ot refund returns

Sent on 09/06/2012

Dear Customer,

We think this is the wrong information because we definitely give refund to our customers.

0.5

I also wish I had read these reviews before conducting business with this company. I placed an order that they can't provide as they don't have it in stock and am now on my 3rd week of waiting for them to confirm that they will give me a refund, with no response from them. Who needs this kind of added stress when you are planning a wedding. Weddings are expensive enough without the fear of losing money from companies like this who treat people unfairly. I contact them everyday and don't get a response. Their postage charges are excessive but I thought it would be worth it because there dresses appear gorgeous on their website but when you get treated with such rudeness, nothing is worth it.

Sent on 08/04/2015

Jen · Married on 09/30/2017

1.0

This company is very lacking when it comes to customer service and a timely delivery of items.I am sorry to say that I would not recommend purchasing from this company. I ordered a flower girl dress three weeks before my wedding and according to the website, I was under the impression I would receive the dress with plenty of time to spare. After two weeks of no verification of purchase or arrival of the dress, I attempted to contact the company via their website – there is no phone number or direct email listed on the contact information. I did not receive any response. I received the flower girl dress three weeks after purchase. I attempted to contact Pinkmarie in order to request a full refund and reimbursement of shipping cost. I again received no response. I had to purchase another flower girl dress from another source. The dress itself from Pinkmarie is very cute and seems to be well-made. Due to the lack of customer service I would not recommend working with this company though.

Sent on 10/23/2017

0.5

They do not have a contact number and there is a reason. They do not accept exchange or returns on accessories or shoes although the website does not show that information. They are not accommodating and provide horrible customer service via email exchange. Never again.

Sent on 06/24/2013

PinkMarie's reply:

We do have contact number and it is (909) 803-9662. Maybe you did not ask it to us. We have the return policy for the accessories and shoes and here is the link.

Michelle · Married on 05/25/2013

0.0

I am very unhappy with this company, I returned two dresses because they were the wrong color back in June 2013. I contacted them on several different occasions for the exception of the back and forth emails I have not received my money back. Please be careful when using this company!!

Sent on 08/10/2013

Dear Customer,
    I never take the money from our customer. Please give us your order number and we will definitely solve the problem.

0.6
      0.0

When I found this company, I was very impressed with it's selection and prices. However, the value is only good if you actually get what you ordered and don't need to return or exchange anything. Everyone knows sizing for children is far from an exact science, and Internet ordering adds one more complexity to the equation. After finding out that the clothes I ordered would not fit, I tried to call pinkmarie.com customer service, but, there is no phone number. Red Flag #1. Then, I sent a message through their website. I received no response after a week. Red Flag #2. Next, I searched the Internet, only to find complaint after complaint. Looks like the majority of all business done by pinkmarie.com ends in unsatisfied customers. After sending multiple messages through their website, I was finally left with the decision that pinkmarie.com would not stand behind their product and exchange a brand new, unopened, unworn suit for the exact same thing in a different size. There is no excuse for this level of customer service. Clearly, pinkmarie.com would lose ABSOLUTELY NO MONEY and NO INVENTORY by simply exchanging a suit for another size. This is deeply disappointing, and now I am out $70 and have to find another suit, because there is no way I will ever buy from pinkmarie.com or recommend pinkmarie.com to anyone again.

Do yourself a BIG favor, save the headache, and pay the extra $10 and order from a reliable and reputable site like amazon.com.

Sent on 02/05/2014

Mary · Married on 03/08/2014

0.6
      0.5

I have purchased a dress from this vendor for my granddaughter for a special event. They sent me the wrong dress, not even similar. Only thing right is the size. I have requested a customer phone number 3 times now. The number which is in an answer to one of your reviews, does not answer. I am receiving emails with no name and no contact number. They keep asking me for more information, like it is my fault they sent the wrong dress. I have asked them to let me know what their resolution to this matter is with no response to that. I am wondering if BBB has been involved with this business. This is my next step.

Sent on 01/29/2014

0.4
      0.5

I looked into using this company in June when I first got engaged and love the prices and the dress. I asked if they could ship one of the dresses to a separate address for me which they agreed to, however when I went to their website to order the dresses on October 3rd, I saw a message from them from June that stated that one of the dresses would be a week delay. I never received an email on this in June. I have been looking daily for a status on my dresses and emailed them about this without any responses. They don't have a phone number to call and the one provided on here does not exist. The number given to my bank for payment just says to leave a message with no name attached to it,identifying themselves. Now scrambling to find flowergirl dresses for the wedding next week.

Sent on 10/15/2014

0.4
      0.5

I should have read the reviews before placing an order for my flower girl (dress, shoes, basket etc.) but it was too late. I totally agree with what other customer said e.g. the value is only good if you actually get what you ordered and don't need to return or exchange anything. I ordered shoes for 4 yrs old girl but received shoes for 10 yrs old and trying to exchange was a nightmare. Seller does not respond to your email for weeks. No size chart for shoes is made available in the website. After weeks of following up, seller sent me another pair of shoes but guess what? They sent TWO LEFT FOOT SHOES!!!! Again, trying to get the right shoes was another round of battle. I do not have words to describe how unprofessional, unreliable and bad service of PinkMarie is. In a nutshell, they are in a wrong business. They will do customers a favor by shutting it down.

Sent on 04/15/2014

0.2
      0.0

I order my daughter a dress and sandals for my cousin wedding and my son a tux. I was told two days later my daughter shoes was out of stock and then they never confirm the rest of my order was ship. The only communication you have with them is through emails which takes them days to respond back too, no phone number. Then i had a discount code and i explain that when i placed my order it didnt accept my codes and you think they tried giving me money back after i spend $200 with them. I paid $45 for express shipping and it still took a week to get my items. Yes a RIP off!!!!!! My kids items was very cute but the quality of service suck and i will never order again with them.

Sent on 07/17/2012

Martha · Married on 10/19/2013

0.0

We ordered a flower girl dress. The quality of the dress was ok, but the child found it scratchy. To return an item, you have to email before you can return it. Two emails and 3 weeks later, I have not heard from anyone at Pink Marie. It is apparent they do not intend to honor a return, as in their policy it says it must be returned within 7 days. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. Customer service is terrible. The fact that they haven't phone number to call with concerns should have been a clue.

Sent on 08/12/2013

PinkMarie's reply:

Please give us your order number and we will try to solve the problem for you.