109 Reviews for Pence & Panache Bridal & Tuxedo

Groomsmen (2)
Appts. Only (1)
Tuxedos (1)
109 Pence & Panache Bridal & Tuxedo Reviews

I found the most perfect dress. I've been all over Texas trying to find a dress. I even went to NYC....but it's been waiting for me here at Pence and Panache. Sylvia was amazing! I normally wear a size 14 in the bride works I'm a little bigger. They had my size in abundance. Thank you for making my wedding day sparkle!

Profile Picture Nelly, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I worked with Amanda M and she helped me find the perfect dress after trying many that I thought I loved and others I knew I didn't love. She knew the designers and the dress styles that would work best for me. I was mainly impressed with the efficiency of the whole process from my mini interview for her to know me and my vision as well as my budget. I have and will continue to recommend this location.

Profile Picture Whitney, 9/29/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bride

I bought my wedding dress here. I had an absolute amazing experience!!! The staff was awesome and so helpful. Kept me in the budget I wanted and found an amazing dress!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/25/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

Of all the dress shops visited, this was above and beyond the best experience I had! Sylvia was caring and competent, and the store was very lovely and well-stocked with both off-the-rack and standard order options.

My wedding timeline has been very accelerated, so I was pleased and relieved to find "the one" and also a great veil right off the bat. This was the only store I've seen where virtually every sample gown was available for purchase then and there. And quality was definitely not sacrificed for convenience and kindness!

I wish I had gone here first, but then I might not have appreciated what a gem Pence & Panache truly is- I am so appreciative for a lovely experience and a beautiful dress!

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was an out-of-town DFW bride and picked my gown in Ohio, but I want to mention how amazing the tuxedo rentals are at Pence & Panache. The customer service, expertise, and variety in tuxedo rentals at Pence & Panache are the best in the area!!! Pricing is comparable to the chain tuxedo stores, but the variety and service are far superior. My husband and I had the best time looks through their large catalogs and consulting mainly with Sue. Sue is an expert and was extremely thorough in her measurements, in recommending the proper ivory-colored shirts to coordinate with my gown, and in even properly evaluating all of the groomsmen sizes that were texted or emailed to her. Sue was cautious about getting everyone fitted in the best way, so she even shipped tuxedos to 2 out-of-town groomsmen in order for them to try on and have time to make any necessary adjustments. We are SO happy that we selected Pence & Panache, and of course the groom and groomsmen looked great and sharp in their tuxedos!!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/12/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Tuxedo Rentals, Groom, Groomsmen

Pence & Panache was my first bridal appointment and I went in not expecting to find my dress on the first try. Emily helped me find the dress of my dreams and I am excited to say I said "yes to the dress" at Pence & Panache. I highly recommend you start here as your first appointment!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Excellent service and everyone I dealt with was kind and patient! I searched every single bridal shop I could find for a specific stella york gown and they were one of the very few that was able to order it for me! They helped me try on similar gowns to get an idea of what it would be like and are even working with me to send my dress off for preservation!

Profile Picture Amy, 11/17/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Preservation, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride

Asia is the BEST consultant! I loved her energy! I had a big group with me including two young kids. She didn't skip a beat with all of us looking through and pulling dresses. We ended up creating a custom dress and had so much fun! She was almost as excited as I was. I could truly tell that she cared and enjoys her job. I can't wait for my first fitting!

Profile Picture Dawnell, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I got my dress and veil here. My appointment went flawless but we didn't buy right away. I called a month later and had decided and they knew who i was and what I wanted and ordered it for me! Then I went to pick it up, and they let me try it on (with shoes) and the alterations lady just happened to be there so we were able to talk. And pick my veil of course. The owner/manager was amazing as was everyone we worked with!

Profile Picture Kristin, 11/12/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Bridal Gowns, Veils

I was everything but overwhelmed feeling when I entered this store. I left there feeling I could not be any more curtain on my decision!!! Every dress I found on Pinterest that I loved they had!! Not only was it easy dress wise, but the young lady that helped me was WAY awesome! She did not make me feel uncomfortable when undressing in front of her (she always made sure to have her eyes looking away as she helped me put on a dress). Her knowledge was very helpful and her personality shined so bright! This was the first of three boutiques I scheduled for the day, but this boutique had every option you could want with amazing prices!!! I ended up leaving the store with a dress picked out and got to cancel my other appointments!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I met with Asia yesterday during my first time looking at bridal gowns. I brought my mom, sister, best friend, and very energetic 2-year-old daughter. I picked out about 21 gowns, tried on 15, and in about 2.5 hours we found and customized my dream gown! Asia was wonderful in finding and eliminating dresses based off of my likes and dislikes, getting me into and out of dresses, and keeping my daughter calm with giving her things to keep her busy! She was very upbeat, happy, and sweet! We were at P&P about a half hour after they had already closed, and we were never rushed or pressured into making a decision. Celebrated with champagne and mimosas after saying yes to the dress! I would absolutely recommend Pence and Panache and highly recommend Asia!!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This is an excellent bridal shop! I recommend it to anyone looking for their perfect wedding dress.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I purchased my wedding dress with Asia in November. I was having the hardest time finding the dress I loved and she came up with the idea of the top from one dress and the bottom of another. I fell in love!!! It came in last month and they had the best seamstress put the two dresses together and make a custom change to the back I had requested. I had my final fitting today and it is PERFECT!!!! Everyone at this store is amazing, they remember your name when you walk in, treat you like you are their only bride and take such great care of everything! I can't wait for our big day in two weeks!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

Great selection of bridal gowns, reasonably priced, and the staff is wonderful!

Profile Picture Hillary, 3/25/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Veils, Alterations, Trunk Shows, Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen

Pence & Panache is so wonderful! I had the best dress shopping experience here, I truly can't say enough good things about their customer service, selection, quality, and kindness! Emily was my consultant and she made me feel so comfortable and truly understood what I wanted and worked so hard to help me find it! I came in on a Saturday with my mom, and really liked a couple of different dresses but just didn't love any of them. The following Monday I came back by myself and showed her a couple pictures of dresses I had seen online that I liked. She instantly pulled THE dress and I loved it! Emily was so patient with me throughout the process and I truly loved having her help me with this big moment! Thank you so much to Emily and all the staff at P&P for your kindness towards all of your brides - top notch bridal boutique!

Profile Picture Haley, 3/11/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride

Pence & Panache is THE BEST! This was my third stop in wedding dress shopping, and I wish I had made it my first. The first two places I went to had me extremely stressed out and worried about finding the perfect dress. Not Pence & Panache! From the first phone call, they made me feel so relaxed and right at home.
They took their time to find out what I wanted and liked, and what I did not like. They didn't try to push my budget or talk me into other styles of dresses. They simply listened, and went off of what I wanted.
After I found my dress, they always called to keep me posted on when it would be coming in and were very efficient in scheduling my fittings. We ended up buying all 6 bridesmaids dresses here as well, because they were so good to us.
This is by far, my favorite bridal salon in the DFW area.

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 11/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

We made our first appointment for my daughter's wedding dress at Pence and Panache and I couldn't have been more pleased with the service we recieved. Asia was absolutely wonderful! My daughter explained what she wanted and she quickly produced the perfect gown. She was helpful throughout the trying on process. She was an absolute joy to work with. We left with the perfect gown after an easy and enjoyable process. We look forward to returning there for all our wedding party needs!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I have been RAVING about the team at this store! I made an appointment at the last minute and they were able to fit me right in. I met with Asia, who was the PERFECT sales consultant. She listened to my vision and gave me an array of choices. She was patient as i tried on dress after dress and walked the beautifully designed in-store runway. When I found THE ONE, we both knew it. She added creative touches and even recorded a cell phone video that I could share with my mom! By the time I was done, the store had already closed, but no one rushed me. Yolanda was friendly and personable at check out, and gave me great tips on how to build a strong foundation in my marriage. Most of all, the quality and fit of the dress was spectacular. I felt like an absolute princess, and the price was very reasonable. Burelson has a gem in P & P that is worth the drive!

Profile Picture Bianca, 7/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils, Customization, Trunk Shows, Bride

I had a wonderful experience at Pence and Panache. It was a beautiful salon, it has a huge selection of dresses, and the staff makes you feel at home. I loved saying yes to the dress and Pence and Panache!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/11/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Preservation, Trunk Shows, Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils

Hillary helped us pick out the perfect dress. We had a great experience here and are happy that we can keep our vendors local. They let us drop in yesterday & try on the dress for the out of town maid of honor to see. We have recommended this boutique several times already.

Profile Picture Macy, 5/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Pence and Panache treated my daughter and me like royalty every time we came into the shop! They were patient and extremely knowledgeable about their inventory or dresses as well as the designers and styles we were looking for. When my daughter found the perfect dress, they celebrated alongside us as if they were part of the family. We even toasted the occasion with complementary champagne. They also allowed us to meet there with our seamstress for alterations and steamed the dress for the big day. Every interaction we had with them was positive and professional. Although Pence and Panache is located south of the big city of Fort Worth in Burleson, they have as much or better selection than the Fort Worth shops. I recommend making the drive south before you decide on a dress. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Christie, 3/18/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Customization, Bridal Gowns, Veils

Great! Love the dress I purchased and can't wait for it to come in! Everyone there was really nice and helpful!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 2/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I literally was engaged for 3 days when I called Pence and Panache to inquire about a modest dress from Allure that was not available in Houston, where I live. I received EXCELLENT customer service from Kandace over the phone in answering all of my questions while she was researching the dress that I wanted. I was so impressed by just talking to her that I made an appointment to drive up to P&P and felt so welcomed into the boutique as soon as I walked in. The staff was incredibly kind to my parents and I. I ordered my dress that same day and got it earlier than anticipated! Thank you Pence and Panache!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/24/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I was very happy with my visit at Pence and Panache! Lydia was my consultant and was very knowledgable about what dress would fit my body best. The first dress I tried on ended up being the one! I am obsessed with the dress and can't wait for the date to come. Thank you for your great service!

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 10/17/15, 1 Review