Pence & Panache Bridal & Tuxedo Reviews

111 | Burleson, TX

111 Reviews for Pence & Panache Bridal & Tuxedo

111 Pence & Panache Bridal & Tuxedo Reviews

Allyson · Getting married on 04/20/2019

After visiting four other stores prior to making an appointment with Pence and Panache, I had pretty much given up hope that I would find a dress that would be right for me. My experience at some of the other stores I looked for dresses was not the experience a bride hopes for. From the time I stepped into Pence and Panache, I was greeted kindly and was pleasantly surprised by the number of dresses they had available to try on. Yolanda, was the wonderful person helping me find my dream dress that day and I told her I was unsure I would ever find anything. She was patient, kind, and funny. I really appreciated her time and the care she took while working with me. I am so glad I listened to others and made an appointment here. The experience I had was what I had expected from the very first appointment. Thank you so much, Yolanda for all your help! You were my fairy godmother! I will be sure to recommend you to everyone I know.

Nelly · Getting married on 11/17/2018

I found the most perfect dress. I've been all over Texas trying to find a dress. I even went to NYC....but it's been waiting for me here at Pence and Panache. Sylvia was amazing! I normally wear a size 14 in the bride works I'm a little bigger. They had my size in abundance. Thank you for making my wedding day sparkle!

• Whitney

Whitney · Married on 09/29/2018

I worked with Amanda M and she helped me find the perfect dress after trying many that I thought I loved and others I knew I didn't love. She knew the designers and the dress styles that would work best for me. I was mainly impressed with the efficiency of the whole process from my mini interview for her to know me and my vision as well as my budget. I have and will continue to recommend this location.

Sent on 08/18/2017

Pence & Panache Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you for the 5 star review, Whitney!

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2018

I bought my wedding dress here. I had an absolute amazing experience!!! The staff was awesome and so helpful. Kept me in the budget I wanted and found an amazing dress!!!

Pence & Panache Bridal & Tuxedo 1
    Pence & Panache Bridal & Tuxedo 2

Sarai · Married on 07/06/2018

I went shopping for my dress here first on recommendation from a co-worker, who said she wished she had gone to Pence and Panache first when she was looking for her wedding dress. I second that advice! The store is beautiful, and they have a great selection. Even though I shopped on a Saturday, a notoriously busy day, I felt like the only bride in the store. I found the perfect dress, and couldn’t have been happier with the experience!

Courtney · Married on 05/12/2018

Of all the dress shops visited, this was above and beyond the best experience I had! Sylvia was caring and competent, and the store was very lovely and well-stocked with both off-the-rack and standard order options.

My wedding timeline has been very accelerated, so I was pleased and relieved to find "the one" and also a great veil right off the bat. This was the only store I've seen where virtually every sample gown was available for purchase then and there. And quality was definitely not sacrificed for convenience and kindness!

I wish I had gone here first, but then I might not have appreciated what a gem Pence & Panache truly is- I am so appreciative for a lovely experience and a beautiful dress!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Pence & Panache Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you for the 5 star review, Courtney!

Lindsey · Married on 05/12/2018

I was an out-of-town DFW bride and picked my gown in Ohio, but I want to mention how amazing the tuxedo rentals are at Pence & Panache. The customer service, expertise, and variety in tuxedo rentals at Pence & Panache are the best in the area!!! Pricing is comparable to the chain tuxedo stores, but the variety and service are far superior. My husband and I had the best time looks through their large catalogs and consulting mainly with Sue. Sue is an expert and was extremely thorough in her measurements, in recommending the proper ivory-colored shirts to coordinate with my gown, and in even properly evaluating all of the groomsmen sizes that were texted or emailed to her. Sue was cautious about getting everyone fitted in the best way, so she even shipped tuxedos to 2 out-of-town groomsmen in order for them to try on and have time to make any necessary adjustments. We are SO happy that we selected Pence & Panache, and of course the groom and groomsmen looked great and sharp in their tuxedos!!!

Kimberly · Married on 03/17/2018

Pence & Panache was my first bridal appointment and I went in not expecting to find my dress on the first try. Emily helped me find the dress of my dreams and I am excited to say I said "yes to the dress" at Pence & Panache. I highly recommend you start here as your first appointment!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Pence & Panache Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you for the 5 star review, Kimberly!
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 11/17/2017

Excellent service and everyone I dealt with was kind and patient! I searched every single bridal shop I could find for a specific stella york gown and they were one of the very few that was able to order it for me! They helped me try on similar gowns to get an idea of what it would be like and are even working with me to send my dress off for preservation!

Sent on 02/05/2018
    Pence & Panache Bridal & Tuxedo 3
    Pence & Panache Bridal & Tuxedo 4

Pence & Panache Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you for the 5 star review, Amy!

Dawnell · Married on 11/12/2017

Asia is the BEST consultant! I loved her energy! I had a big group with me including two young kids. She didn't skip a beat with all of us looking through and pulling dresses. We ended up creating a custom dress and had so much fun! She was almost as excited as I was. I could truly tell that she cared and enjoys her job. I can't wait for my first fitting!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Pence & Panache Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you for the 5 star review, Dawnell!

Kristin · Married on 11/12/2017

I got my dress and veil here. My appointment went flawless but we didn't buy right away. I called a month later and had decided and they knew who i was and what I wanted and ordered it for me! Then I went to pick it up, and they let me try it on (with shoes) and the alterations lady just happened to be there so we were able to talk. And pick my veil of course. The owner/manager was amazing as was everyone we worked with!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Pence & Panache Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you for the 5 star review, Kristin!

Amber · Married on 09/23/2017

I was everything but overwhelmed feeling when I entered this store. I left there feeling I could not be any more curtain on my decision!!! Every dress I found on Pinterest that I loved they had!! Not only was it easy dress wise, but the young lady that helped me was WAY awesome! She did not make me feel uncomfortable when undressing in front of her (she always made sure to have her eyes looking away as she helped me put on a dress). Her knowledge was very helpful and her personality shined so bright! This was the first of three boutiques I scheduled for the day, but this boutique had every option you could want with amazing prices!!! I ended up leaving the store with a dress picked out and got to cancel my other appointments!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Pence & Panache Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you for the 5 star review, Amber!

Vanessa · Married on 08/18/2017

I met with Asia yesterday during my first time looking at bridal gowns. I brought my mom, sister, best friend, and very energetic 2-year-old daughter. I picked out about 21 gowns, tried on 15, and in about 2.5 hours we found and customized my dream gown! Asia was wonderful in finding and eliminating dresses based off of my likes and dislikes, getting me into and out of dresses, and keeping my daughter calm with giving her things to keep her busy! She was very upbeat, happy, and sweet! We were at P&P about a half hour after they had already closed, and we were never rushed or pressured into making a decision. Celebrated with champagne and mimosas after saying yes to the dress! I would absolutely recommend Pence and Panache and highly recommend Asia!!

Sent on 01/13/2017

Pence & Panache Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

We had so much fun with you guys, and enjoyed playing dress up! Customers like you make our job so much more fun! Thank you so much for this review, we love to hear how we make our Bride's visit an exceptional one. Please send us photos of you in your gorgeous bridal gown, and your beautiful family at the wedding!

Jessica · Married on 08/05/2017

This is an excellent bridal shop! I recommend it to anyone looking for their perfect wedding dress.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Pence & Panache Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you for the 5 star review, Jessica!

Melissa · Married on 05/19/2017

I purchased my wedding dress with Asia in November. I was having the hardest time finding the dress I loved and she came up with the idea of the top from one dress and the bottom of another. I fell in love!!! It came in last month and they had the best seamstress put the two dresses together and make a custom change to the back I had requested. I had my final fitting today and it is PERFECT!!!! Everyone at this store is amazing, they remember your name when you walk in, treat you like you are their only bride and take such great care of everything! I can't wait for our big day in two weeks!!!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Pence & Panache Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you for the great review, Melissa! We CANNOT wait to see your photos of you in this ONE OF A KIND beautiful creation! You are going to look stunning and we are so happy for you! Congratulations and best wishes for you and the groom coming soon!

Hillary · Married on 03/25/2017

Great selection of bridal gowns, reasonably priced, and the staff is wonderful!

Sent on 04/23/2017

Pence & Panache Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you for the 5 star review, Hillary!

Haley · Married on 03/11/2017

Pence & Panache is so wonderful! I had the best dress shopping experience here, I truly can't say enough good things about their customer service, selection, quality, and kindness! Emily was my consultant and she made me feel so comfortable and truly understood what I wanted and worked so hard to help me find it! I came in on a Saturday with my mom, and really liked a couple of different dresses but just didn't love any of them. The following Monday I came back by myself and showed her a couple pictures of dresses I had seen online that I liked. She instantly pulled THE dress and I loved it! Emily was so patient with me throughout the process and I truly loved having her help me with this big moment! Thank you so much to Emily and all the staff at P&P for your kindness towards all of your brides - top notch bridal boutique!

Ashleigh · Married on 11/12/2016

Pence & Panache is THE BEST! This was my third stop in wedding dress shopping, and I wish I had made it my first. The first two places I went to had me extremely stressed out and worried about finding the perfect dress. Not Pence & Panache! From the first phone call, they made me feel so relaxed and right at home.
    They took their time to find out what I wanted and liked, and what I did not like. They didn't try to push my budget or talk me into other styles of dresses. They simply listened, and went off of what I wanted.
    After I found my dress, they always called to keep me posted on when it would be coming in and were very efficient in scheduling my fittings. We ended up buying all 6 bridesmaids dresses here as well, because they were so good to us.
    This is by far, my favorite bridal salon in the DFW area.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Pence & Panache Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you for the 5 star review, Ashleigh!

Heather · Married on 11/05/2016

We made our first appointment for my daughter's wedding dress at Pence and Panache and I couldn't have been more pleased with the service we recieved. Asia was absolutely wonderful! My daughter explained what she wanted and she quickly produced the perfect gown. She was helpful throughout the trying on process. She was an absolute joy to work with. We left with the perfect gown after an easy and enjoyable process. We look forward to returning there for all our wedding party needs!

Sent on 03/19/2015

Pence & Panache Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Heather! We had so much fun and you made our day just as perfect as we made yours!! We look forward to seeing you again and please share the wedding photos with us!

Bianca · Married on 07/31/2016

I have been RAVING about the team at this store! I made an appointment at the last minute and they were able to fit me right in. I met with Asia, who was the PERFECT sales consultant. She listened to my vision and gave me an array of choices. She was patient as i tried on dress after dress and walked the beautifully designed in-store runway. When I found THE ONE, we both knew it. She added creative touches and even recorded a cell phone video that I could share with my mom! By the time I was done, the store had already closed, but no one rushed me. Yolanda was friendly and personable at check out, and gave me great tips on how to build a strong foundation in my marriage. Most of all, the quality and fit of the dress was spectacular. I felt like an absolute princess, and the price was very reasonable. Burelson has a gem in P & P that is worth the drive!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Pence & Panache Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you for the great review, Bianca! We enjoyed you so much and loved playing dress up with you. You did look like a princess, so lovely and the greatest personality! We can't wait to see the photos! Congratulations!

Katie · Married on 06/11/2016

I had a wonderful experience at Pence and Panache. It was a beautiful salon, it has a huge selection of dresses, and the staff makes you feel at home. I loved saying yes to the dress and Pence and Panache!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Pence & Panache Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Hi Katie! Thank you for the great review! We love that you loved saying YES TO YOUR DRESS and we look forward to helping you again in the future! Please send us photos!

Macy · Married on 05/15/2016

Hillary helped us pick out the perfect dress. We had a great experience here and are happy that we can keep our vendors local. They let us drop in yesterday & try on the dress for the out of town maid of honor to see. We have recommended this boutique several times already.

Sent on 11/25/2015

Pence & Panache Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

A BIG THANK YOU for your business and referrals! We appreciate you so much! We can't wait to see the photos of you in your PERFECT dress! Congratulations!

Christie · Married on 03/18/2016

Pence and Panache treated my daughter and me like royalty every time we came into the shop! They were patient and extremely knowledgeable about their inventory or dresses as well as the designers and styles we were looking for. When my daughter found the perfect dress, they celebrated alongside us as if they were part of the family. We even toasted the occasion with complementary champagne. They also allowed us to meet there with our seamstress for alterations and steamed the dress for the big day. Every interaction we had with them was positive and professional. Although Pence and Panache is located south of the big city of Fort Worth in Burleson, they have as much or better selection than the Fort Worth shops. I recommend making the drive south before you decide on a dress. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/20/2016

Pence & Panache Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you so much for the outstanding review, Christie! Congratulations on her engagement, finding the dress of her dreams, and for this magical moment in both of your lives! Please send us photos of you both, we can't wait to see them!

Rachel · Married on 02/07/2016

Great! Love the dress I purchased and can't wait for it to come in! Everyone there was really nice and helpful!!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Pence & Panache Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you for the 5 star review, Rachel!