4885 Alpha Road, Suite 155, Dallas, TX 75244 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Gowns of Grace

Gowns of Grace: A Bridal Boutique is an intimate gown shop located in the heart of Dallas, Texas. This family-owned and operated boutique provides one-on-one consultations in a comfortable atmosphere. Since 2009, Gowns of Grace: A Bridal Boutique has been providing brides with an array of beautiful gowns and accessories to choose from.

Experience

For over 30 years, Nancy has been working in the bridal industry. It wasn’t until 2009 that Gowns of Grace: A Bridal Boutique opened its doors to brides all over Dallas. Nancy’s daughter, Natalie, joined the business in 2013 and the duo-team have been creating bridal shopping memories ever since.

Gowns of Grace: A Bridal Boutique hand-selects the designer gowns and dresses they carry, ensuring high-quality with each and every piece. Their in-house team of designers offers customization services for gowns, allowing you to showcase your personality and style, and bring your wedding vision to life. These customization services include creating a sweetheart neckline, adding sleeves or straps, creating a plunging back, shorting of the gown, and skirt transformation. Wedding services they offer include:

• Alterations
  • Cleaning
  • Preservation
  • Sample sales
  • Bridal hair accessories
  • Bridal veils, shoes, garters, and jewelry

Follow Gowns of Grace on
img 0051 51 208242 1570131586

471 Reviews for Gowns of Grace

Cynthia Nguyen · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Wonderful!

Gowns of Grace is the perfect bridal boutique for me and I am so glad I said yes to the dress here! I loved how the boutique allowed my big bridal party (and my bridesman!) to assist on which dress looks best on me. The appointment was effortless and I loved how accommodating Natalie was when I showed her some of the dresses I would like to try. She goes above and beyond in making sure you feel comfortable and gives real feedback on how the dress can be better either by suggesting some color adjustments or by adding on accessories to enhance the look. She was very professional and informative on the turnaround time for when the dress would arrive. She would be able to ease any bride and their potential stress through her excellent service! Overall, I recommend this cute mother/daughter ran bridal boutique to any bride who wants a smooth and effortless dress appointment experience.

Sent on 02/02/2020

Gowns of Grace's reply:

Thank you so much Cynthia!!! Your pictures look amazing!!!
  • Hannah

Hannah Durkee · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Natalie is a saint!

My experience at Gowns of Grace was fabulous. The shop is adorable, and the appointments are personal so we were the only group in there at a time. Natalie helped us try on dresses - she got to know me as the bride and then got to know my mom and bridesmaids that were also with me. She told us all to look around the store at things we think I would like and then we chose my favorites to try on. She was incredibly helpful - when we asked a question, she had knowledgeable answers without being to influential or opinionated in the decision making process. When I was almost finished with the dresses, she came back with one more dress that was a little different than what I had been trying but she wanted me to try it on - turns out, it was the one!! It's so different than what I thought I wanted, but she had gotten to know me and my girls well enough that she picked the perfect one for me to try. I went to another appointment after this one, and it was a way worse experience... the whole time, I just wanted to go back to Gowns of Grace and try on more dresses. I ended up going back and picking that same one after. They are also going to help me with some alterations to really personalize it and make it mine. I cannot WAIT to see the end result!

Sent on 04/05/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Gowns of Grace FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Shoes
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• Pink Light Images Wedding Photographers

Nancy has an amazing selection of dresses and super mad skills in alterations and making dreams come true! I have recently worked with her and highlighted some great dresses in her shop as well as created some art for her to hang on the wall in the shop. She's here to help you on your big day! So give her a call!

• Swank Soiree Wedding Planners

We love Nancy and A Bridal Blossom Boutique, they have some very nice gowns and if you need something adjusted or added to personalize it they can do that too!

• Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of A Bridal Blossom Boutique to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 4885 Alpha Road, Suite 155 Dallas, TX, 75244 See on map
    214-247-7036 (Phone number)
    2147326019 (Other Phone Number)
    Weekdays: 11:00am -7pm, Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm, Sunday 11am to 4pm and we are closed on Tuesdays.
    Location of (Gowns of Grace)