PO Box 118993, Carrollton, TX 75011 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Pink Light Images

As you can see, I’m a little offbeat in who I am, not just in what I do! Photography is my creative outlet to inspire and encourage people. Pink Light Images' imagery is tailored to your day, your story and your love. I prefer to stand back and watch your day unfold with very little interruptions or posing. (Though, upon request, I can do it all baby!) My art reads as high-contrast, colorful and LIGHT.

I was a "unique" bride without even knowing it with my “Blue Man Group” inspired wedding. The only thing I did not do was hire an amazing, artistic photographer. This is why I’m here. Let me capture your day and let your stresses fade away as I capture the light and love of the event! Let’s make some art together!!!! I’m in the Dallas/Fort Worth area — but am excited to fly/travel to your destination of choice all over the US and abroad as commissioned! You. Me. A Camera. LOVE!

I am in love with the love we share as couples. Knowing when I’m walking into a wedding of any type/size/shape that love is a factor in the relationships makes my heart fly. My goal is to SERVE you with my heart and my gift as a photographer. It is truly as simple as that.

I love meeting new people and getting to know you a bit and making images special just for YOU and your relationship. I’ve been told a few times that I have helped others see themselves differently. Let’s face it, don’t we all get camera shy sometimes? Well, with me — we make art together and the love and light comes through the images. So, let's talk, how can I help you?

You can find out more about me at www.pinklightimages.com
or jen@pinklightimages.com

FYI: you CANNOT text our studio #.

Follow Pink Light Images on

71 Reviews for Pink Light Images

• Maya

Maya Hippensteel · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Accommodating, Fun, and Professional

My husband and I decided to get married on February 29th literally one week before Leap Day. We found Jen through the Offbeat Bride website and contacted her, fingers crossed, that she would be willing to photograph our wedding on such crazy short notice. To our great fortune, she was available, even at the eleventh hour, to document our intimate ceremony and then take photos with our families at several beautiful spots near the courthouse. Jen was a joy to work with, VERY accommodating, and great at communication. She was a powerful, enthusiastic, and affirming presence at the wedding, and did not feel out of place at all in our intimate setting. We hope to work with her again, and we're looking forward to seeing our final pictures--we know they'll be great!

Sent on 03/01/2020
  • Grace

Grace Frederick · Getting married on 04/12/2021

To get special pictures, you need a special photographer!

I had already seen the results that Pink Light Images created for two different friends, so when it was time for my daughter's wedding, there was no question in my mind who I would suggest. Jen communicated well with my daughter, showed up early at the wedding venue to make sure that she could get the best lighting and worked with my daughter, her (new) husband's family, and our family to make sure everyone got the shots that they wanted. She didn't let the bad weather keep her from getting beautiful shots and even went above and beyond by going out into the wet streets to get some shots during breaks in the weather. She even provided us with a collection of pictures before the weekend was even over so that we could show off some of the pictures. Everyone who sees them has remarked that the pictures don't look like every other wedding that they have seen. They are truly special! I couldn't be more pleased!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Michael Pham · Married on 12/27/2019

Professional, Adaptive, Dedicated

Jen made sure that we didn't miss a picture with a rainbow sunset, and took many tricky photos in places with mirrors. Hard to believe some of the photos are real!

Sent on 02/16/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pink Light Images FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1900
    Engagement Shoot
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Prints
    Proofs

• DFWMinisters
    DFWMinisters Wedding Officiants

Jen is an amazing professional photographer! She catches all those special moments and more!

• FDL Bridal Show
    FDL Bridal Show Banquet Halls

Jen has been with us through it all! We love Jen with Pink Light Images, she always has a smile on her face and is easy going! She knows exactly how to capture that perfect moment! We would ALWAYS recommend Pink Light Images to anyone and everyone!

• Gowns of Grace Wedding Dresses

We love working with Pink Light Images! Creative, imaginative, and always thinking outside the box! Just love their work!

• PO Box 118993 Carrollton, 75011 See on map
    Location of (Pink Light Images)