PO Box 118993, Carrollton, TX 75011 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23

About Pink Light Images

As you can see, I’m a little offbeat in who I am, not just in what I do! Photography is my creative outlet to inspire and encourage people. Pink Light Images' imagery is tailored to your day, your story and your love. I prefer to stand back and watch your day unfold with very little interruptions or posing. (Though, upon request, I can do it all baby!) My art reads as high-contrast, colorful and LIGHT.

I was a "unique" bride without even knowing it with my “Blue Man Group” inspired wedding. The only thing I did not do was hire an amazing, artistic photographer. This is why I’m here. Let me capture your day and let your stresses fade away as I capture the light and love of the event! Let’s make some art together!!!! I’m in the Dallas/Fort Worth area — but am excited to fly/travel to your destination of choice all over the US and abroad as commissioned! You. Me. A Camera. LOVE!

I am in love with the love we share as couples. Knowing when I’m walking into a wedding of any type/size/shape that love is a factor in the relationships makes my heart fly. My goal is to SERVE you with my heart and my gift as a photographer. It is truly as simple as that.

I love meeting new people and getting to know you a bit and making images special just for YOU and your relationship. I’ve been told a few times that I have helped others see themselves differently. Let’s face it, don’t we all get camera shy sometimes? Well, with me — we make art together and the love and light comes through the images. So, let's talk, how can I help you?

You can find out more about me at www.pinklightimages.com
or jen@pinklightimages.com

FYI: you CANNOT text our studio #.

Follow Pink Light Images on

Pink Light Images 7
  • Anya

Anya Hoats · Married on 05/26/2019

Very talented

Jen is very creative and talented artist as well as highly professional and reliable. Our family contracted her three times within past two years. And each time Jen surprised us with the excellent quality product. She is very talented and able to capture and transpose special atmosphere to the pictures. Also, Jen invested significant amount of time to gather information about our wedding ceremony, requirements, do and donts to make sure that my husband and I are completely satisfied and had the best possible experience. She followed up before the event to assure that everything was ready for our big day. Definitely will recommend her services. Money very well spent!!!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Ariely

Ariely Soto · Married on 05/25/2019

Awesome, professional and more than expected

By not being from TX was shy to pic a photographer. Jen was honest, asked for what I wanted, gave her opinion before the wedding and at the wedding. Like her blog says; she thinks outside the box and that made for amazing pictures.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Chris Earlston · Married on 05/24/2019

Surprise Proposal

I suprised my wife with a proposal for our 11th anniversary Jen did a fantastic job in catching the moment

Sent on 06/01/2019

Pink Light Images FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• DFWMinisters
    DFWMinisters Wedding Officiants

Jen is an amazing professional photographer! She catches all those special moments and more!

• FDL Bridal Show
    FDL Bridal Show Banquet Halls

Jen has been with us through it all! We love Jen with Pink Light Images, she always has a smile on her face and is easy going! She knows exactly how to capture that perfect moment! We would ALWAYS recommend Pink Light Images to anyone and everyone!

• Gowns of Grace
    Gowns of Grace Wedding Dresses

We love working with Pink Light Images! Creative, imaginative, and always thinking outside the box! Just love their work!

• PO Box 118993 Carrollton, 75011 See on map