Dallas, TX 75011 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Meet the Team

About Pink Light Images

As you can see, I’m a little offbeat in who I am, not just in what I do! Photography is my creative outlet to inspire and encourage people. Pink Light Images' imagery is tailored to your day, your story and your love. I prefer to stand back and watch your day unfold with very little interruptions or posing. (Though, upon request, I can do it all baby!)

I was a "unique" bride without even knowing it with my “Blue Man Group” inspired wedding. The only thing I did not do was hire an amazing, artistic photographer. This is why I’m here. Let me capture your day and let your stresses fade away as I capture the light and love of the event! Let’s make some art together!!!! I’m in the Dallas/Fort Worth area — but am excited to fly/travel to your destination of choice all over the US and abroad as commissioned! You. Me. A Camera. LOVE!

As of September 2020, I have launched Weirdo Weddings as part of my Pink Light brand. My fellow weird friends, if you need someone to listen to you and hear your ideas... (no matter how weird) - I'm the one for you!

I am in love with the love we share as couples. Knowing when I’m walking into a wedding of any type/size/shape that love is a factor in the relationships makes my heart fly. My goal is to SERVE you with my heart and my gift as a photographer. It is truly as simple as that.

I love meeting new people and getting to know you a bit and making images special just for YOU and your relationship. I’ve been told a few times that I have helped others see themselves differently. Let’s face it, don’t we all get camera shy sometimes? Well, with me — we make art together and the love and light comes through the images. So, let's talk, how can I help you?

You can find out more about me at @pinklightimages and @weirdoweddings

I specialize in Theme Weddings, Weird weddings, Vintage, Cosplay and anything your heart's desires are. I want to be a part of it!

Please schedule a constulation: https://calendly.com/pinklightimages

• Woman-owned
Follow Pink Light Images on

Other couples have also viewed

• Photography by Eileen

87 Reviews for Pink Light Images

• Maya

Maya H. · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Accommodating, Fun, and Professional

My husband and I decided to get married on February 29th literally one week before Leap Day. We found Jen through the Offbeat Bride website and contacted her, fingers crossed, that she would be willing to photograph our wedding on such crazy short notice. To our great fortune, she was available, even at the eleventh hour, to document our intimate ceremony and then take photos with our families at several beautiful spots near the courthouse. Jen was a joy to work with, VERY accommodating, and great at communication. She was a powerful, enthusiastic, and affirming presence at the wedding, and did not feel out of place at all in our intimate setting. We hope to work with her again, and we're looking forward to seeing our final pictures--we know they'll be great!

Sent on 03/01/2020
  • Cruz

Cruz F. · Getting married on 12/31/2021

Small Business Partnership!

Jen was so accommodating and quick to offer a new, small business with an opportunity to show our work. As most people would not look our direction since we are a new floral business, Jen immediately gave us the opportunity to do a styled shoot with her. She was so easy to work with and captured beautiful pictures of our floral arrangements. Cruz Flower Co. owes her because the photos she took for us helped us land our first wedding!

Sent on 07/20/2021
  • Sudha

Sudha S. · Married on 07/15/2021

Highly Professional and Beautiful Pictures

I recently worked with Pink Light Images on a Wedding Styled Shoot. Jen is very professional, makes us fell comfortable on Camera and delivers beautiful images. The Dessert table images which I received were absolutely beautiful and so are the rest of the images from our shoot.

I would definitely recommend Pink Light Images to my Family and Friends and looking forward to working with them again in the future.

Sudha Srinivasamoorthy

Sent on 07/20/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pink Light Images FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1900
    Engagement Shoot
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

Team of Pink Light Images

Jen  S.

Jen S.

Lead Photographer

Hi! I'm Jen, when I got married I didn't hire anyone at all for my photography and I didn't realize just how important it was at the time. I settled and have sucky photos. I'm going to spend the rest of my creative life making sure couples have images they want and HOW they want it. I launched Weirdo Weddings in September 2020 after the pandemic forced me to sit still and STILL I RISE into my future and my passions! Let's talk!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• DFWMinisters
    DFWMinisters Wedding Officiants

Jen is an amazing professional photographer! She catches all those special moments and more!

• FDL Bridal Show
    FDL Bridal Show Banquet Halls

Jen has been with us through it all! We love Jen with Pink Light Images, she always has a smile on her face and is easy going! She knows exactly how to capture that perfect moment! We would ALWAYS recommend Pink Light Images to anyone and everyone!

• Gowns of Grace Wedding Dresses

We love working with Pink Light Images! Creative, imaginative, and always thinking outside the box! Just love their work!

• Dallas, TX, 75011 See on map
    Location of (Pink Light Images)