Pink Light Images Reviews

Pink Light Images 7
  • Anya

Anya Hoats · Married on 05/26/2019

Very talented

Jen is very creative and talented artist as well as highly professional and reliable. Our family contracted her three times within past two years. And each time Jen surprised us with the excellent quality product. She is very talented and able to capture and transpose special atmosphere to the pictures. Also, Jen invested significant amount of time to gather information about our wedding ceremony, requirements, do and donts to make sure that my husband and I are completely satisfied and had the best possible experience. She followed up before the event to assure that everything was ready for our big day. Definitely will recommend her services. Money very well spent!!!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Ariely

Ariely Soto · Married on 05/25/2019

Awesome, professional and more than expected

By not being from TX was shy to pic a photographer. Jen was honest, asked for what I wanted, gave her opinion before the wedding and at the wedding. Like her blog says; she thinks outside the box and that made for amazing pictures.

Chris Earlston · Married on 05/24/2019

Surprise Proposal

I suprised my wife with a proposal for our 11th anniversary Jen did a fantastic job in catching the moment

Jeff Reneau · Married on 05/04/2019

Very nice to work with and very concerned for our needs

Wonderful job on our wedding photos!

Paige Lee · Married on 04/28/2019

Fantastic and fun!

My husband and I had an unusual wedding at the ren fair with lots of costumes and craziness. Jen went above and beyond to be our fun fantasy photographer! She had a wonderful attitude and pictures are so beautiful and honest and truly showcase the event.

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Gary

Gary · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Photographer

Jen with Pink Light Images is amazing. She is so much fun to work with and will have you completely at ease. She is very responsive to emails and always will to answer questions and accommodate your requests. She is truly an enjoyable person.

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Gibson · Married on 04/13/2019

Incredible!!

Jen was maxing and incredible! She listened to our wishes and the pictures were phenomenal!!! She was extremely
    Personable and replied quickly to any and all correspondence.

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Pink Light Images 8
    Pink Light Images 9
    Pink Light Images 10
    Pink Light Images 11

Anne Small (Mother Of The Bride) · Married on 11/18/2018

She goes over and above expectations!

I’ve seen Jen’s work as both a Photographer and an Artist and My Favorite is out she combines the two. She cares about people and captures each special moment. She has a true gift and watching her work evolve as a Conceptual Artist has blown my mind. She just did a Phenomenal job on my daughter’s wedding and is doing Business Portraits for Blessed By Networking. We will be seeing more from Jen! There’s in no doubt in my mind that her talents will continue to expand and “wow” us all.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Tobias · Married on 11/18/2018

Awesome wedding photographer!!!

Jen was absolutely amazing! Our wedding was outside in 38° weather, and she was out there making sure our moments were captured. She was so professional when taking our pictures, making sure we got the poses right and the backgrounds we wanted. She even had input on things we didn’t even think of! She is really great at responding, and even has teaser photos for us while she edits the rest. We cannot thank her enough for capturing our special day.

You’re the bees knees Jen!
    Tobias and Tiffany Pinney

Sent on 12/08/2018

B Mckibben · Married on 07/28/2018

Perfect in Every Way

Pink Light Images was wonderful to work with. Jen and I had numerous conversations about what we wanted captured on the day, the vision for the wedding theme, and also who all of the family/bridal party are. During the wedding, she caught all of the important moments, even the impromptu moments that we continue to treasure. The moments that were truly special to us that may have seemed small to an onlooker. Yet Jen caught the moments and we will have those pictures for life. Beyond that the pictures were absolutely gorgeous! I continue to pour over each picture months later and am still so amazed at how each picture is an art piece in and of itself. Not to mention, she perfectly captured our Doctor Who theme and all of the tiny details that we had included in our wedding.

We had also elected to have the Rehearsal Dinner photographed. It was a board/card game theme. The laughter, the conversation and even the competitiveness, is captured in each picture. It was a wonderful start to the joining of 2 families and we will have those moments to treasure always.

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Pink Light Images 16
  • Margaret

Margaret Williams · Married on 04/28/2018

Creative and caring

Jen worked with us to provide what we wanted - memorable and interesting photos of our wedding. I would highly recommend her for any wedding whether traditional or unusual!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Jason Mckinney · Married on 04/21/2018

Super awesome fantastic photographer

Jen is phenomenal. From the first interaction to the final product great to deal with. She was very accommodating with what we wanted and even improved on our ideas. She was great fun to work with, even in the pouring rain.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Roderick · Married on 11/25/2017

Working with Jen was such a pleasure - not only is she very straightforward with her services, she was very helpful in helping us decide the best details for our wedding and help walk us through several things we had not even considered. On top of that, her creativity and beautiful job in capturing our wedding was nothing short of amazing.

We are so grateful for her working with us and absolutely love the photography from our wedding that will bring so many memories back as we look and share with them with family and friends in the future

Thank you, Jen!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Erica · Married on 11/24/2017

Jen is AMAZING! She is truly one of a kind. My husband and I decided to get married sooner rather than later and with less than a month of planning Jen made herself available for our big day. She truly held our hands each step of the way. She sat down with us and asked great questions about what we wanted to capture on our wedding day. She even provided great documentation that listed other moments and times to consider on our wedding day that honestly never crossed our minds. Our photos are SPECTACULAR! She is a very sweet, humble and talented professional. If i could, i'd give her 10 stars! Thank you Jen for capturing our special and blessed day.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Katie · Married on 05/21/2017

I am extremely late writing my review. Jen photographed my wedding last May at Scarborough Renaissance Fair. She was wonderful! Before the wedding, she was always quick to answer my questions via email and to handle all arrangements. On the day of the wedding, she came early and dressed for the fair! Since she had experience photographing at Scarborough, she was helpful with last minute changes and knowledgeable about good photo sites at the fair. During the ceremony, she took lots of photos, but was never intrusive or a distraction. I would absolutely recommend her.

Pink Light Images 17
    Pink Light Images 18
    Pink Light Images 19
    Pink Light Images 20

Joanna · Married on 04/22/2017

Oh my goodness. My husband and I are so fortunate to have come across Jen and Pink Light Images! We immediately felt comfortable with her when we all met; she is so fun, cheerful, and professional at the same time. She stayed in touch with us, walking us through ideas and details while being very receptive to the things that are important to us.

Then came a hitch--she found out that she was expecting, and her due date was the day before our wedding! Can I tell you that she went above and beyond to make sure that we weren't left in the lurch! She brought in a partner, introduced us, and went over everything that would both help us and ensure her and her baby's health. She ended up delivering a few weeks early, and, while her partner shot most of the big stuff, Jen STILL rode the two hours to our location and took a lot of photos herself. She is DEDICATED.

We had a fantastic time and felt really comfortable with her. Her style fuses traditional poses, funky attitude, and awesome candids that really capture the spirit of the couple and the guests, and her work is the highest quality (I'm a former photography major, so I'm VERY picky about it!). Long story short, she comes through like a rock star, and you will not be disappointed.

*She also worked on some individual portraits for me, unrelated to the wedding, and they look fantastic.

Pink Light Images 21
    Pink Light Images 22
    Pink Light Images 23
    Pink Light Images 24
    Pink Light Images 25
    Pink Light Images 26

Sandra · Married on 04/08/2017

Jen is AMAZING!! this is the 2nd time I've worked with her and I will continue to in the future! She is creative, super flexible as we had to reschedule multiple times due to the weather, and she is just overall fun to work with! Her work is outstanding and I highly recommend Pink Light Images!!

kateryna · Married on 10/22/2016

First of all , I just have to say I love Jen, She made my day of being a bridal less stressful , She did what we talked about she worked with me day after day just for my day to be perfect. So if you are looking for a photographer on your day I would suggest to stop looking and go with Jen ( pink light images )

Sent on 10/27/2016

Kristen · Married on 07/23/2016

Jen is amazing to work with and a super fun lady too!! We had a pretty casual wedding without a lot of structure in the schedule, which I know is tough for wedding professionals. She helped me figure out how much scheduling was needed to get the photos we wanted, and when we could just play it by ear.
    Full disclosure: she's also the groom's step sister. In this case we are very happy we ignored that age-old advice to never work with family. Thanks, sis, you rock!!

Sent on 10/09/2016

mariya · Married on 05/20/2016

There are not enough starts for this amazing woman. She photography is breathtaking. She is so sweet. She is very artistic and her photography is better than what I've seen with anyone. She catches the right moments for the wedding. My wedding couldn't go any better than it did with her taking the most amazing pictures and the way she took them and the way she caught every single detail of my wedding if it wasn't for my photographer. My wedding couldn't go any amazing with her taking the photography in The Amazing photos of the wedding. She knows exactly what she is doing she will go above and beyond everything to make everything in every picture gorgeous and breathtaking.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Our wedding was anything but traditional. We wanted to be different and have as much fun as possible so we wanted someone who could be able to go with the weird ideas we could come up with. Jen did an amazing job. She was flexible with doing consultations on FaceTime since we lived about 5 hours away from where she was and were the wedding was being held. She answered all of our questions and made sure to give us different ideas for photographs that way we knew exactly what to expect. On the day of the wedding, she was there before we arrived and made sure she had any shots that we wanted. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Pink Light Images's reply:

such an AMAZING day!!! Thank you so much!

We LOVE Jen. She was an absolute joy to work with, and we would not hesitate to use her again. She was extremely respectful, considerate, helpful, and fun. She worked with us to figure out exactly what we wanted from our photos, and she absolutely delivered. We've only seen the teasers so far, but we love everything we've seen. Anyone looking for a photographer would be well served by going with Jen at Pink Light Images.

Sent on 03/14/2016

Pink Light Images's reply:

It was my pleasure! I had such a great time with you all!

Natalie Dodd · Married on 12/08/2015

A True Artist!

Jen is amazing! Intuitive, creative and a true visionary! She captured amazing photos in a photo event all around NYC! We had a great time and she was incredible to work with!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Jessika · Married on 11/22/2015

Jen truly was a pleasure to work with on our wedding day and the days leading up to our wedding. Jen flew to San Diego to capture our wedding. You would think it would be stressful working with an out of state photographer, not at all! I had no stress working with her via email and phone prior to the wedding. She was professional, detailed, punctual and friendly. You can tell she truly loves what she does. I love her free spirited nature and ease while working. I felt so comfortable with Jen, it was like having a friend take our photos. It's crazy because I didn't even know she was there at our wedding, that's how stealth she moves around. She was very calming to work with, even on a day with so much going on, I felt like I was in good hands and I just let her do her thing. Do not hesitate to hire Jen for your special day, she will not disappoint.

Sent on 12/10/2015

Pink Light Images's reply:

Thank you so much, it was a true blessing to be able to come out and serve you on your wedding day! It is not every day one gets married on a SHIP!!!! <3

Klaudia · Married on 11/22/2015

I don't event know where to begin. The second I saw Jen's photos I knew she was the one. We booked Jen without seeing another photographer and it was the best decision we made for our wedding this November. Just when I thought she could not surpass our expectations and hopes and dreams for a wedding photographer she continued to surprise and delight with her professionalism, creativity, caring, thoughtfulness, and knowledge. We talked to Jen more than any other wedding vendor throughout the process and she really knows how to make you feel comfortable about the process and the day. The wedding was a breeze Jen really makes you feel so at ease and it truly makes a difference in your photos. I have to say Jen actually makes taking photos fun!
    I highly recommend hiring Jen for any wedding she will impress you.
    You must take a look at her site, her work speaks for itself!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Pink Light Images's reply:

Thank you so so much! It was a GRAND day!