Gowns of Grace Reviews

471 | Dallas, TX

471 Reviews for Gowns of Grace

Erin · Getting married on 05/06/2023

Just the best experience!

They were absolutely amazing and accommodating with my short timeline. I had a very specific dress in mind and the entire process was seamless. Thank you so much for making me feel like a million bucks!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Gowns of Grace's reply:

Thank you Erin! Your pictures are beautiful, thank you for including them!!

Cynthia Nguyen · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Wonderful!

Gowns of Grace is the perfect bridal boutique for me and I am so glad I said yes to the dress here! I loved how the boutique allowed my big bridal party (and my bridesman!) to assist on which dress looks best on me. The appointment was effortless and I loved how accommodating Natalie was when I showed her some of the dresses I would like to try. She goes above and beyond in making sure you feel comfortable and gives real feedback on how the dress can be better either by suggesting some color adjustments or by adding on accessories to enhance the look. She was very professional and informative on the turnaround time for when the dress would arrive. She would be able to ease any bride and their potential stress through her excellent service! Overall, I recommend this cute mother/daughter ran bridal boutique to any bride who wants a smooth and effortless dress appointment experience.

Sent on 02/02/2020

Gowns of Grace's reply:

Thank you so much Cynthia!!! Your pictures look amazing!!!
  • Hannah

Hannah Durkee · Getting married on 10/02/2020

Natalie is a saint!

My experience at Gowns of Grace was fabulous. The shop is adorable, and the appointments are personal so we were the only group in there at a time. Natalie helped us try on dresses - she got to know me as the bride and then got to know my mom and bridesmaids that were also with me. She told us all to look around the store at things we think I would like and then we chose my favorites to try on. She was incredibly helpful - when we asked a question, she had knowledgeable answers without being to influential or opinionated in the decision making process. When I was almost finished with the dresses, she came back with one more dress that was a little different than what I had been trying but she wanted me to try it on - turns out, it was the one!! It's so different than what I thought I wanted, but she had gotten to know me and my girls well enough that she picked the perfect one for me to try. I went to another appointment after this one, and it was a way worse experience... the whole time, I just wanted to go back to Gowns of Grace and try on more dresses. I ended up going back and picking that same one after. They are also going to help me with some alterations to really personalize it and make it mine. I cannot WAIT to see the end result!

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Kaili

Kaili Ozuna · Married on 01/11/2020

Excellent!

Gowns of Grace gave me the perfect bridal experience. They were the first place i went to. I found my dress that day and cancelled the rest of my appointments. Everyone from the front to the girl who helped me were phenomenal and very nice. Beautiful dresses! Nancy quickly responded to any emails i had sent which I truly appreciate! 10/10 recommend this place!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Gowns of Grace's reply:

Thank you so much Kaili, it was so wonderful to be a part of you special day! Congratulations on everything!
  • Colleen

Colleen Rearick · Married on 11/16/2019

Honest and helpful, best wedding dress shop experience

Natalie helped me try on wedding dresses and was so kind and helpful. She made me feel at ease in what can be a stressful day for some. I found a dress at a different store, but came back for an alterations consultation. Nancy is the only seamstress that told me the truth about my first wedding dress. The alterations I needed to feel comfortable just were not possible. She did not lie just to make a sale like all the other shops. She even offered an alternative solution. Sadly, I didn’t listen to her advice and took the dress elsewhere to be altered. The dress was ruined and it was not wearable. I ended up going back to Nancy with a completely different dress because I trusted her judgement after that disaster. My new wedding dress ended up fitting perfectly thanks to her. She altered 4 of my wedding party’s dresses too. All different materials hemmed beautifully. I will always recommend Gowns of Grace and will return with my future alteration needs.

Sent on 11/23/2019

Gowns of Grace's reply:

Thank you Colleen!! We loved working with you and your girls!

• Shayla

Shayla Gonzalez · Married on 11/08/2019

Amazing Experience!

I am so glad I bought my dress and Gowns of Grace. I heard great things from friends of mine so I decided to make the trip from Austin to Dallas to check it out and I'm glad I did! It was the first and only store I visited for a wedding dress and I found my dress during my visit which still surprises me. I figured I would need to visit several stores. The store has several different designers at an affordable price and some even less than $1,000 (even $500-$600). This is a family owned store ran by a mother and daughter. The owner's daughter was my sales rep and she was great! She had me try several different silhouettes and material so I was sure I knew what I wanted. I knew I wanted sleeves and she showed me dresses that can have sleeves added to which is what I ended up doing. My wedding was in November and I ordered my dress in March of the same year so the designer's team had enough time to attach the sleeves and send it to me that way. So if you want any special modifications, I suggest you order about 8 months ahead (just my opinion, check with the store!). Nancy is the owner and was my main point of contact. She is SO nice and was very flexible with scheduling my dress fittings since I lived so far away. She explained everything she was doing and how much each adjustment costs so I always knew what I was paying and never had any surprises. I would definitely recommend them if you are searching for a dress!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Shayla,
    Thank you for your review, and for the incredibly beautiful pictures! Happiness!!
  • Tina

Tina Thayer · Married on 10/27/2019

Wonderful environment and service!

All the ladies are Gowns of Grace are so kind and always made me feel so welcome every time I came in for fittings. We did some major changes to my dress - the neck line was originally a sweetheart and I wanted it to be plunging - Nancy was INCREDIBLE and made my vision come to life and I could not be more grateful.

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Laura

Laura Olivia · Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful dress

Gowns of grace was exceptional. They were so professional, tailored my dress perfectly and made me feel like such a bride. I would highly recommend them

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • W

Whitney Adams · Married on 10/14/2019

Personable Bridal Experience

The staff at Gowns of Grace are so lovely! The selection process was so relaxed, so fun, and made me feel really special. I picked my dress during the first visit! Nancy was so flexible with when I could come in for alterations and try-ons, and the alterations were PERFECT. You should stop in and see their new space and beautiful selection.

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Emilee

Emilee · Married on 10/12/2019

Gowns of Grace - My first and only choice

Gowns of Grace: A Bridal Boutique is an exceptional boutique and I couldn't have been happier as a bride to be, being able to find my dress at such a perfect place. They offer a variety of wedding gowns; accessories and their consultants are there to provide exactly what you'll need to help you find your wedding gown. When I went to my appointment to try on gowns for the first time, I had looked at their website and brought print outs of the dresses I was interested in. Nancy, the owner, was such a blessing in finding the dresses, critiquing them and giving the support every bride to be deserves in knowing what can and cannot be done. I had several alteration appointments, each time knowing I could be comfortable with the consultants and confident in the work being done. Gowns of Grace: A Bridal Boutique has a variety of wedding gowns in different price ranges, undeniable quality, and very personable consultants. I highly recommend this bridal boutique because when it comes down to it, Gowns of Grace: A Bridal Boutique provides the quality of service that every bride to be deserves during their wedding planning process.
    Emilee Porter
    Wedding Day 10/12/2019
    Photographer: Hannah Black Photography
    @hannahblackphoto

Sent on 11/11/2019

Gowns of Grace's reply:

Thank you so much Emilee!!

• Krista

Krista · Married on 09/22/2019

Amazing Work and Great Customer Service

I didn't know how well a piece of clothing could fit you until Gowns of Grace altered my wedding dress! They were very communicative and explained what they were doing and why during the entire process. It is evident they care about their customers and not just the business they get from them. I would definitely recommend Gowns of Grace!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Millie Yvette · Married on 09/21/2019

Fabulous and Overjoyed

What can I say? I had a wonderful experience with Gowns of Grace. Boutique. Love. Patience. Warmth. Beauty. Flexibile. Knowledgeable. They were superb! This was the best experience with a dress. They had me at ease at every fitting and got it right. I definitely recommend them.

Sent on 09/28/2019

D'Laine · Married on 09/14/2019

Great Experience with a very knowledgeable boutique

I had a great experience with gowns of grace. It’s a no pressure, fun shopping experience. Nancy is a true professional and knows everything there is to know from the gowns to the alterations. Many places sell beautiful gowns but the professionalism here is unmatched!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Pauline

Pauline Mae · Married on 09/07/2019

Truly amazing!

Gowns of Grace was spectacular! Nancy and her team truly made sure the dress fit perfectly and it was a dream come true! They have very timely service and they were pretty affordable! I highly highly recommend any bride to use them! Even my mom got her dress altered here and they added extra material based on my mom’s taste. They’re simply amazing!!!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Jhanique Prince · Married on 08/03/2019

Gowns of Grace was AMAZING

Gowns of Grace and Natalie were amazing and a pleasure to work with. They were super friendly and helpful, especially since I was in a different state from my mom and bridesmaids. The shop was cute and cozy. My experience was awesome and I love my beautiful dress!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Kelsey · Married on 07/13/2019

Great experience And great gowns!

Sent on 10/13/2018
  • Baillie

Baillie Mccormack · Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding Dress

This shop is so cute!! You get personalized attention with a private room with family/friends. I highly recommend this place! I ended up going with the first dress I tried on!

Sent on 04/20/2019

Gowns of Grace's reply:

Thank you Baillie!! We look forward to seeing your wedding pictures and hope you have the happiest day ever!

Maeghan · Married on 06/15/2019

A DREAM! Amazing experience.

I would definitely recommend this bridal shop to any and every bride!!!!!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Gowns of Grace's reply:

Thank you!! Thank you so much!! It was such a pleasure working with you! Can't wait to see your pictures!
  • Loren

Loren Crawford · Married on 05/25/2019

Boho Bridal Gown

Nancy and Natalie were wonderful and helped me find and alter/add personal touches to the dress to make it exactly what I wanted. The in-house alterations were convenient and reasonably priced.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Gowns of Grace's reply:

Thank you so much, Loren, for writing your review. We really appreciate it! Love your pictures! It was such a pleasure getting to know you!
  • The

The Slowinski's · Married on 05/24/2019

A very happy bride

I absolutely adored Gowns of Grace as soon as I walked into the cozy boutique last summer. The staff are amazing, kind, and incredibly knowledgeable about their extensive inventory. I fell in love with my dress and was able to buy it before leaving for school. Nancy, the owner and seamstress, was incredibly flexible with my school schedule and was always available to do fittings during my brief visits home. The shop is communicative, timely, and made me feel at home. I am so grateful to have found my dress at such an awesome shop!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Adria

Adria Green · Married on 05/15/2019

Wonderful!

Gowns of Grace was AMAZING!

Natalie is SUPER SWEET, goes out of her way to walk you through the process without pressuring you, and can pretty much decipher what you’d like if you’re unsure!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 05/04/2019

Brittney Lang

Everything was perfect from beginning to end. They pay so close attention to detail and the work is beyond quality. They helped my look beyond beautiful for my big day. I would recommend to anyone I know!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Audra Mead · Married on 05/04/2019

My experience with Gowns of Grace wonderful! The staff was so helpful and were able to help me find a perfect dress in my price range!

I found my dress at Gowns of Grace and it was the most perfect dress! The staff were so helpful when I came in for the first time looking for my perfect wedding dress, they let me try on until finally the last one I tried out of about 20 was absolutely perfect! They had a seamstress at the boutique (Nancy) who was there for all of my fittings and made sure my dress fit the way it should on my wedding day. I cannot say enough good things about the shop and the staff and I guarantee that they will have a perfect dress and could make any dress fit perfect for any bride that walks in!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Carlee · Married on 04/13/2019

Excellent Service

Gowns of Grave is such a cute little wedding boutique. They have wonder customer service and Nancy did a great job on my alterations. I would definitely recommend Gowns of Grace to anyone.

Sent on 04/26/2019

Alyssa · Married on 04/03/2019

They were wonderful! Super nice and helpful. I found my dress here and couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 07/25/2018