12817 Preston Road Ste 138, Dallas, TX 75230 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Terry Costa

Terry Costa is a full-service bridal boutique located in Dallas, Texas. Featuring some of the top designers in the industry and new inventory weekly, you are destined to find your dream dress. With over 20 years of experience, the dedicated and friendly wedding consultants are more than happy to provide you with a stress-free shopping experience.

Terry Costa not only carries stunning wedding gowns, but also features fabulous dresses for flower girls, bridesmaids, the mother of the bride, and the mother of the groom. This charming boutique also offers sample sales and trunk shows.

Designers Offered
Finding brides the dress of their dreams is one of the many commitments of this boutique. Featuring some of the top brands in the industry, brides will be swept away and feel like true princesses in these gowns. The designers Terry Costa proudly carries include:

• Allure Bridals

Terry Costa 7
  • Sarah

Sarah Howard · Getting married on 01/25/2020

Amazing Consultant

I was a "walk in" appointment - I had not scheduled an appointment prior. I was immediately helped & directed on where to go as soon as I walked in. I was directed to the bridal department & was helped within minutes. Amidst other appointments & customers, Liza still managed to help me & made me a priority! She was AMAZING! I could not believe that even though I had not scheduled an appointment, I was still completely taken care of.
    I've worked customer service jobs since I was young, so trust me when I say that Liza was the best customer service I've ever had. She is so sweet, caring, friendly, & over all a genuine person! She truly cared about helping me find my perfect dress. I am so excited to continue to work with her through this dress fitting process! The picture included is of she & I! :)

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Terry Costa 8
    Terry Costa 9
  • Carmi

Carmi · Getting married on 12/28/2019

Awesome!!!

Taylor’s was amazingly helpful... she knew exactly what I wanted ... she went beyond my expectations... i have the perfect wedding dress... happy bride !!!

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Terry Costa 10
    Terry Costa 11

Terry Costa FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Terry Costa to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 12817 Preston Road, Ste 138 Dallas, 75230 See on map