12817 Preston Road Ste 138, Dallas, TX 75230 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 3

About Terry Costa

Terry Costa is a full-service bridal boutique located in Dallas, Texas. Featuring some of the top designers in the industry and new inventory weekly, you are destined to find your dream dress. With over 20 years of experience, the dedicated and friendly wedding consultants are more than happy to provide you with a stress-free shopping experience.

Terry Costa not only carries stunning wedding gowns, but also features fabulous dresses for flower girls, bridesmaids, the mother of the bride, and the mother of the groom. This charming boutique also offers sample sales and trunk shows.

Designers Offered
Finding brides the dress of their dreams is one of the many commitments of this boutique. Featuring some of the top brands in the industry, brides will be swept away and feel like true princesses in these gowns. The designers Terry Costa proudly carries include:

• Allure Bridals
f148 hollis h7 51 29424 1556140544

159 Reviews for Terry Costa

• Tahirah

Tahirah Fuller · Getting married on 10/12/2020

Easy and stress-free dress shopping

I found my dream dress here about 6 months before my wedding, and I had a wonderful experience gown shopping. I had only been to one other bridal salon, so I wasn't very sure of what silhouette/fabric etc. I wanted to try, but they allowed me and my mom to go through their gowns and pick what we wanted. This took a lot of pressure off the selection process, and gave us a very flexible and relaxed experience. They helped me into each dress, gave me just the right amount of attention, and helped me truly envision myself as a bride-to-be by adding my tiara and veil of choice during try-on. They even had a faux bouquet for you to hold. Terry Costa had a beautiful showroom and walkway, and I imagine that a huge bridal party would have a great time here with their bride, just know that they don't have the champagne/mimosa treatment. They don't take appointments so I walked in on a Monday evening (I called ahead to make sure they weren't busy), and they were able to fit me in without issue and our dress shopping here only took about two hours total. My one-of-a-kind gown was very affordable (less than 1K), but I have pretty simple tastes. I wish they had an onsite tailor, but I found an awesome tailor in the Casa Linda area near White Rock Lake (Hong Kong Tailor, Kathy). If you want a seamless and easy experience with very knowledgeable and patient bridal experts, I definitely recommend stopping at Terry Costa.

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Butschek · Married on 02/08/2020

The dress of my dreams

I had actually found my dress at another shop, but they gave me some fitting advice that just didn't make sense. When I tried on several dresses at Terry Costa and still hadn't found the right one, they pulled a couple more and the last of those was the same dress I had put on before. It was a perfect fit and the attendant helping me said the other place was wrong about the fitting adjustments. They are so helpful and kind and they will help you with absolutely everything in terms of attire for the bridal party with the exception of tuxes.

Sent on 02/09/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Terry Costa FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Sample Gowns
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Terry Costa to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 12817 Preston Road, Ste 138 Dallas, 75230 See on map
    972-992-5162 (Phone number)
    Location of (Terry Costa)