Terry Costa Reviews

Terry Costa 7
  • Sarah

Sarah Howard · Getting married on 01/25/2020

Amazing Consultant

I was a "walk in" appointment - I had not scheduled an appointment prior. I was immediately helped & directed on where to go as soon as I walked in. I was directed to the bridal department & was helped within minutes. Amidst other appointments & customers, Liza still managed to help me & made me a priority! She was AMAZING! I could not believe that even though I had not scheduled an appointment, I was still completely taken care of.
    I've worked customer service jobs since I was young, so trust me when I say that Liza was the best customer service I've ever had. She is so sweet, caring, friendly, & over all a genuine person! She truly cared about helping me find my perfect dress. I am so excited to continue to work with her through this dress fitting process! The picture included is of she & I! :)

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Terry Costa 8
    Terry Costa 9
  • Carmi

Carmi · Getting married on 12/28/2019

Awesome!!!

Taylor’s was amazingly helpful... she knew exactly what I wanted ... she went beyond my expectations... i have the perfect wedding dress... happy bride !!!

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Terry Costa 10
    Terry Costa 11
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Pena · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Dress of my dreams!!

I went to Terry Costa fo search for my wedding dress and was lucky enough to have Vera as my consultant. I went one day after work to scope out their inventory and hadn’t planned on trying anything on that day but she convinced me to try on a few silhouettes for a better idea on sizing and fit. That helped so much when I came back for my real shopping trip with my mother and maid of honor. She was very attentive to what I was looking for swapping out and suggesting dresses to suit my request. She helped me find the ultimate dress, veil, and headpiece. I could not be happier with how she helped me out the whole thing together. The morning I came in she had already been placed to consult a new walk in but she remembered me from the week prior and requested to swap consultants for me since she had already an idea of what I was looking for. I got the most amazing dress at an incredible price. Great selection, great service!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Sheryl Kirchner · Married on 07/27/2019

Unbelievable Service and Beautiful Dresses!

We went to another bridal shop appointment and were totally dismayed at what we saw. We decided on a whim to to go to Terry Costa without an appointment. Taylor Baril jump right in just like we were royalty and showed us all of the dresses we picked! She was awesome. She even picked the perfect veil to go with THE dress. She said yes to the dress! Thank you Taylor from the bottom of of our hearts.

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Kay

Kay · Married on 04/13/2019

My perfect dress

I found my perfect dress at Terry Costa! Victoria assisted me by bringing dresses she knew were my exact style and would flatter my shape. She was incredibly professional, careful, and kind. She assisted with the processing of my order, communicating it was ready for pickup, and allowed me to try on my exact dress when I picked it up. It was incredibly smooth to work with them and they even resolved an overpayment on the bridesmaid dresses swiftly and quickly. I highly suggest looking at Terry Costa for your wedding dress as you will love the experience and care this company takes to ensure their brides are happy.

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Terry Costa 12
  • Chameria

Chameria · Married on 03/17/2019

Taylor B
    You are amazingly talented at what you do. I was a lil nervous when I first arrived, but you immediately help take all that away. I cannot thank you enough for helping me find and choose the BEST DRESS ever for my special day. I greatly appreciate you, and will MOST DEFINITELY refer family and friends to come shop with you for the BEST EXPERIENCE! What made u sooooo special was when u reminded me that my mom would be sooooo proud of me if she was still here Thank you for that!!!!
    I shared a cpl of photos... None of the ones posted is my actual dress it's a surprise and don't want to ruin it.

Sent on 05/13/2018
    Terry Costa 13
    Terry Costa 14
    Terry Costa 15
    Terry Costa 16
  • Sabreen

Sabreen · Married on 10/21/2018

I purchased both my wedding gown and veil from Terry Costa. Serenity was my bridal consultant and she did a fabulous job helping me last minute to closing time. The associates are very gracious and accommodating. My gown and veil came in and fit wonderfully. I even went in for my engagement dress. I do not remember who it was who helped me but she chose the most beautiful gown for me! I highly recommend coming here for all your bridal needs. I can't wait to go in for my hair piece!

Sent on 10/29/2017

gabrielle · Married on 06/16/2018

Yall. I cannot express how amazing my experience shopping for a bridal dress was at this store!! I started off at David's Bridal in Mesquite and had a HORRIBLE experience. Like, I'm talking being completely discouraged from shopping for a wedding dress for a good while. Never go to David's Bridal in Mesquite! I came here on the most random whim and am so thankful I did. From the moment I walked in to the moment I walked out I was just so happy. The lady who helped me, Heather, was absolutely wonderful. She made the experience so much better! If you ever need a dress for a special occasion, this is your place and Heather is your gal!

10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Brenda · Married on 05/19/2018

Heather was absolutely amazing. Very patient and helpful... Both my daughter and my niece ended up buying prom dresses.

Sent on 02/21/2018

Haley · Married on 05/05/2018

Got my allure wedding dress here. There was literally a line out the door of prom dress people trying on dresses, and we were escorted immediately to a really nice private room with seating for my moh and bm. I know my dress was special, and they accommodated my budget...but I didn’t get more compliments on ANYTHING....my dress was the show stopper. Worth the drive, worth every penny, I still want to wear this bad boy every day. (Pictures by Convey Studios out of Dallas)

Sent on 06/09/2018
    Terry Costa 17
    Terry Costa 18

Joy · Married on 04/21/2018

Tammy was the best! Honest with advice and so helpful. My daughter looked beautiful.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Kelly · event on 03/30/2018

This is the third gown we have bought from Terry Costa, and I couldn't of ask for anyone better than Claudette! I was a bit skeptical at first because she's a bit older, but boy does she know her stuff! And on top of that she's funny and honest. She assessed what kind of gown my daughter wanted then went to find more that she knew would look good on her. She searched and had others searching for one gown impiticular. She ended up finding it but I questioned the smaller size, once again she told me to trust her and it was perfect!! I hope in the future we can request her.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Melissa · Married on 03/10/2018

Ms. Ann at Terry Costa was amazing. She was super sweet and very helpful. She cared about what I wanted and I never felt like a burden no matter how many dresses I asked to try. She helped me find my perfect wedding dress!!! and we left with our bridesmaid dresses, too!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Nancy · Married on 03/10/2018

I went to Terry Costa after not receiving one sales person to help me at Neiman Marcus. I was s shopping for a mother of the bride dress. There ended up being 3 that I would have been very happy with buying. The sales people were very helpful. They even called the vendors to determine if specific sizes could be ordered. I ordered a smaller size than they had in stock and the dress arrived in 1 week. I am preparing to go again for my son's wedding in a few months to look for a dress!

Sent on 06/12/2018
    Terry Costa 19
    Terry Costa 20

Donna · Married on 01/20/2018

We were at your store once more for one of my daughter's last prom. We love your store and its fantastic selection!!!! Claudette is a wonderful person and a great help!! What a blessing to have such a wonderful person that truly helps customer make difficult decisions when there are so many choices.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Morgan · Married on 12/17/2017

We had splendid assistance on both occasions! Staff members were all friendly and came across excited to help! Katy and Vera helped me and I would highly recommend them. The store has designer dresses and one-of-a-kinds, which I fell in love with. They had great deals and lovely discounts too! The whole process was simple and went smoothly.

Sent on 01/20/2018

Paige · Married on 07/01/2017

They had the exact dress and size I wanted in stock and only took 2 weeks for it to arrive. Even when the wedding was less than 6 months away.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Amy (Heather is the bride) · Married on 06/10/2017

We were able to find my daughter's wedding gown at the first place we shopped - Terry Costa. There was an excellent number of choices. We had an appointment; so, Ann assisted us. She was an absolute jewel. She took her time with us, offered professional opinions when asked and eased our minds. When we picked up the dress, Ann worked us in and again was so valuable to us. An extra big THANK YOU TO ANN -- you made this a very enjoyable experience for the bride and her mother.

Sent on 04/10/2017

Kim · Married on 05/07/2017

Terry Costa had a trunk sale on the designer my daughter loved and we visited on that weekend, and my daughter found her dress quickly and we were able to save 20% on her dress! They also got the dress delivered much earlier than anticipated, and so we were able to then work on alterations early. Natasha was a dream to work with! She is super friendly, respectful, helpful, and truly cares about what your daughter wants for her dream wedding, and she even helped us out when we had issues with the alterations company. I highly recommend Terry Costa for your bridal needs!

Sent on 06/07/2017

jenny · Married on 05/06/2017

We went prom dress shopping last sat. It was very busy and had a line to the dressing room which moved very fast. Once in the dressing area we had a great experience with Leticia. She was so helpful in getting the various sizes and even pulling other dresses that she thought would be a good fit!!! Thank you Leticia! We Love Terry Costa! jscott

Sent on 01/16/2017

Alicia · Married on 04/22/2017

I took my daughter prom dress shopping on Monday. This was our very first time at Terry Costa. We were greeted by a very nice lady April. She was so very helpful, kind, and worked so very hard to make our experience top notch! She helped my daughter try on what seemed to be at least 50 dresses. We were there from 3:00 to 6:00 and the entire time April had a positive attitude and a very friendly demeanor. Even though there was other customers we never felt like we were any less than number 1 on April's list! From now on we will always shop at Terry Costa because of April. Thank you April for all of your help!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Jeanine · event on 04/01/2017

Went Prom dress shopping last Saturday, they were very busy but the line for dressing room moved fast. Liked the hanging system so you don't stand there and hold you dresses. Once we were in the dressing room, which surprised me how many there are, Paige was our girl and did an excellent job considering just how busy they were. Always smiling and helpful. Silver was amazing and went above and beyond in helping us get the dress in the size we needed. Went to the "other" prom dress shop last year for prom and went looking this year before going to Terry Costa. I can proudly say Terry Costa is the place we will continue to go and will be telling our friends about it, actually already let a friend know that day! Terry Costa has a wide selection of dresses, not just this years in style dresses and has a much wider price selection.

Sent on 03/02/2017

Amanda · Married on 04/01/2017

I took my daughter shopping for her first formal dress this past weekend. We had so much fun. As soon as we walked through the front door we were greeted by Meagan. She was so sweet and patient with us. She did an excellent job of asking questions and really getting to know my daughter and finding what her likes and dislikes were. Within an hour of being in the store we had found the perfect dress. Meagan and the rest of the staff made what could've been a stressful day, a great exsperiance for both me and my daughter.

Sent on 02/27/2017

Kayleigh · Married on 03/11/2017

Found the dress of my dreams!

Sent on 03/20/2017