Bestfit Alterations1

Dallas, Texas View map Visit website

Bestfit Alterations1 is a wedding alteration company located in Dallas, Texas. This business has been serving the area since 2009, but the owner carries over 30 years of sewing and alteration experience. Bestfit Alterations1 offers couture alterations, beautiful accessories, and amazing customer service. If you are looking for the perfect place to put those finishing touches on your dream wedding look, Bestfit Alterations1 is the choice for you.

Bestfit Alterations1 treats all of their clients and gowns with extra care and attention. The company offers not only master tailor services, but also cleaning, preservations, monogramming, pickups and deliveries. This store even offers an inventory of accessories and bridal items, such as:

• Bridal belts
  • Jewelry
  • Hair accessories
  • Shoes
  • Veils

How do you price dress alterations?

Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groom
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is your return policy?

Exchanges
Final Sales

Desiree J. Married on 09/25/2021

Wonderful work for a great price!

My wedding gown was not available in my size, so I had to purchase it two sizes too big. Annette said that she could take care of this no problem, and she did such a fantastic job. I appreciated her attention to detail and how she asked for my input about whether I wanted the bottom of my dress to be more of a fut and flare style or a mermaid style.
  • Callie
    Callie C. Married on 09/17/2021

Annette is an angel sent from heaven!

Annette SAVED my dress from a seamstress who did a terrible job with only 3 weeks to do it! I have fallen in love with my dress all over again after seeing the final product. It's clear that she knows what she's doing and she knows what looks good. I cannot recommend her services enough!
  • Danielle
    Danielle J. Married on 06/07/2021

Wonderful Wedding Experience

Wow! Annette was seriously my best decision when selecting vendors for the wedding. She was so patient and made my dream dress come to life. With less than a month 'til the wedding date, I asked her to add sleeves to my dress and she was able to make that happen with the little time I gave her. I appreciate her attitude and making this such a seamless experience for me. I highly recommend going to BestFit Alterations1!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Dr. J's Shoes, Bridal Shoes and Accessories Dr. J's Shoes, Bridal Shoes and Accessories Wedding Dresses

You found a "one of a kind" Wedding dress but, it is a little to big in some area. Don't sit down and cry, Call Bestfit Alterations. They will make this dress look like it was made especially for YOU!!!!!!! I am delighted to endorse Bestfit Alterations.

Floral Designs by Meta Floral Designs by Meta Wedding Florists

BetsFit Alterations does a great job in making sure that your wedding gown fits as if it was made specially for you. Give them a call for all of your alteration needs and you won't be disappointed!

4908 Mckinney Ave Dallas, Texas, 75205
2145206789
214-520-6789

9:00-5:30 monday - saturday Appointment Only
Location of (Bestfit Alterations1)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding