4908 Mckinney Ave, Dallas, TX 75205 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Bestfit Alterations1

Bestfit Alterations1 is a wedding alteration company located in Dallas, Texas. This business has been serving the area since 2009, but the owner carries over 30 years of sewing and alteration experience. Bestfit Alterations1 offers couture alterations, beautiful accessories, and amazing customer service. If you are looking for the perfect place to put those finishing touches on your dream wedding look, Bestfit Alterations1 is the choice for you.

Bestfit Alterations1 treats all of their clients and gowns with extra care and attention. The company offers not only master tailor services, but also cleaning, preservations, monogramming, pickups and deliveries. This store even offers an inventory of accessories and bridal items, such as:

• Bridal belts

Bestfit Alterations1 6
Bestfit Alterations1 7

Lauren · Married on 03/16/2019

Professional you can trust

I have been working with Annette for a couple months on my dress and she is paying such close attention to detail and doing multiple alterations to make sure my dress fits me perfect. I cannot imagine getting better service at a regular seamstress or someone less qualified than Annette. Please disregard the 1 star review from Kaylee posted today. I was the attorney Annette was finishing up with when this bride’s irrational and emotional family came in. While I was in the dressing room, I heard them screaming at Annette and I thought they might’ve been drunk. They smelled like a pack of cigarettes. I got dressed as fast as I could and ran out to intervene and protect Annette because the Dad sounded like he was going to get violent. These people obviously had a terrible situation on their hands with their daughter but they did not conduct themselves well. I bought Annette a bottle of champagne and the experience made me, my friend there and Annette all very upset. So, all that to say, please pay attention to all the 5 star reviews and accolades from wedding wire for Annette. They happened for a reason!

Sent on 03/02/2019
    Bestfit Alterations1 9

Courtney Roe · Married on 03/08/2019

My dress was absolutely FAB

Annette was amazing from start to finish! My dress had tons of alterations; 5 fittings in total but Annette went above and beyond to get the job done. She even opened the store on a Sunday to get a fitting in for me. She really cares about the quality and alloting enough time to ensure it is done correctly. I had sleeves added to my dress and Annette provided me several options on what we could do with the beading for them. She also added gorgeous crystals down the back of my gown with illusion buttons. She is direct, but that's what I love about her! She also steamed my dress at no extra charge and my veil. She really did go the extra mile for me and it was a great experience working with her! Thanks Annette for everything!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Bestfit Alterations1 10
    Bestfit Alterations1 11

Bestfit Alterations1 FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations? Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is your return policy? Exchanges, Final Sales

• Dr. J's Shoes, Bridal Shoes and Accessories
    Dr. J's Shoes, Bridal Shoes and Accessories Wedding Dresses

You found a "one of a kind" Wedding dress but, it is a little to big in some area. Don't sit down and cry, Call Bestfit Alterations. They will make this dress look like it was made especially for YOU!!!!!!! I am delighted to endorse Bestfit Alterations.

• Floral Designs by Meta
    Floral Designs by Meta Wedding Florists

BetsFit Alterations does a great job in making sure that your wedding gown fits as if it was made specially for you. Give them a call for all of your alteration needs and you won't be disappointed!

• 4908 Mckinney Ave Dallas, Texas, 75205 See on map
    2145206789 (Phone number)
    2145206789 (Other Phone Number)
    2143611712 (Fax Number)