Fort Worth, Fort Worth, TX 76104 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About WED Bridal Boutique

Located in Fort Worth, Texas, WED Bridal Boutique is an appointment-based bridal boutique with a passion for creating memorable experiences for all brides and guests. They value hospitality, inclusivity, and impeccable customer service, all combined with their specially curated dresses and accessories.

From bridal gowns to beautiful jewelry and hair accessories, WED Bridal Boutique offers all brides and bridesmaids what they need to feel their best for their joyous occasion. With each new seasonal selection, brides will have plenty of options to choose from and can have the gown of their dreams. WED Bridal Boutique loves nothing more than the delicate details of a bridal gown combined with being a part of couples’ joyous occasion. They look forward to seeing beautiful brides become WED following their stellar, bridal boutique experience.

Follow WED Bridal Boutique on
wed bridal boutique mnp 55 51 1011575 v1

22 Reviews for WED Bridal Boutique

Emma Whittle · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Joyful experience!

I had such a wonderful experience at Wed!! The entire staff was friendly and welcoming and the shop itself is super cute (brick walls, plenty of natural lighting, pretty furniture). Vickie was very helpful and listened to what I was looking for in a wedding dress! I was torn between two dresses on my first visit, so I set up an appt at another bridal shop. I did not have as near as a joyful experience at this shop! I felt rushed. Went back to Wed and said yes to the dress !!! We celebrated with champagne and were able to take pictures without our masks! :) Also, I will add the staff wore masks and required all visitors to wear masks and wash their hands when entering the shop. They were very safe, but it’s nice being able to take pictures without the masks! Highly recommend Wed! :)

Sent on 06/09/2020
  • Katharine

Merrill Vanderhamm · Getting married on 03/21/2021

Absolutely love wed

I love this place, they got me my dress I wanted for loan During covid! Irene kept in touch with me during the covid 19. She told me she would do her best to get this dress for me because I mention that this was the dress I wanted. I came in once they were allowed to open. She helped me look at other dresses, giving me some styles I might like. Helped me get into and out of dresses. Now I didn’t want her to look at my body. But hey she has to do her job and she didn’t make me feel like she was looking at my body just focused on the dresses. She is the manger and she is the greatest!they have affordable dresses and beautiful ones! She made my wedding dress dream come true! I recommend WED to everyone!

Sent on 06/01/2020

WED Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you and i'm so happy I could help you feel comfortable. We can't wait to see pictures of you on the big day, you will be such a BEAUTIFUL bride!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

WED Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Fort Worth Fort Worth, TX, 76104 See on map
    682-213-5482 (Phone number)
    Location of (WED Bridal Boutique)