WED Bridal Boutique Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Emily
    Emily Getting married on 03/03/2023

Best Bridal Boutique!

I found my wedding dress at WED! Irene made the entire process seamless. She was so easy to work with, gave me recommendations for the dress I picked out and made trying on multiple dresses a breeze. Her dresses are reasonably priced and great quality! You will not be disappointed if you make a bridal appointment here! I highly recommend Wed Bridal Boutique!
  • Zelie-Louise
    Zelie-Louise T. Getting married on 10/29/2022

10/10 would recommend!!

10/10 - amazing shop with great options, friendly service, and everything else you could ask for. Thank you for helping me choose my dress for the big day!!

WED Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Zelie! We're so glad to have been able to help you find your dress, and making your experience memorable!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Baylee S. Getting married on 10/28/2022

Absolutely Amazing

Kira and the entire staff at WED were so incredible, they made me feel so comfortable and beautiful. Kira was absolutely amazing and helped me find my dream dress in just 4 tries. I am so pleased with my experience!!
    Jacqueline Married on 06/18/2022

Best little boutique!

I did not have much of an idea of what I wanted and she was so so helpful and pulled the most BEAUTIFUL dresses for me to try. It was such a good experience. It was quiet and calm and only two appointments at a time so not like David's Bridal with a million people running around and cramped.
  • Jamie
    Jamie M. Married on 01/22/2022

Wedding dress

Amazing people and knew exactly what I wanted/needed for my special day! I felt like a princess!
  • Milca
    Milca J. Married on 11/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Truly an incredible experience!

There are not enough words to describe how grateful I am for Wed Bridal Boutique and my experience with them in finding my dream wedding dress! I remember walking in (and their space is beyond gorgeous) with the intention of trying on different types of dresses to see what I liked on me. Jordan was very knowledgeable, intentional and helped guide me in trying on different beautiful dresses! When I tried my wedding dress on, I immediately felt in love with it and new it was the one. Jordan and Irene made this shopping experience less stressful and made me feel comfortable and beautiful and I highly recommend booking an appointment with Wed Bridal Boutique!

WED Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Milca! We're so glad to have been able to help you find your dress, and making your experience memorable! Congratulations on the big day and you look beautiful!!
  • Haley
    Haley M. Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

One of my favorite wedding planning experiences!

I wouldn't have found my wedding dress if it wasn't for Irene and the awesome staff. WED was the first place I shopped and I really had my mind set on a specific style dress. However, when I started trying them on I quickly realized what I thought I wanted wasn't the case. While I was trying dresses on, Irene carefully listened to the things I liked and also didn't like. In the end, Irene brought me a dress to try on that gave me that "wow" moment and I couldn't be happier I booked with WED! Thank you for everything!!

WED Bridal Boutique's reply:

Ahh thank you so much Haley! It truly was so wonderful working with you and so happy for you. These pictures are absolutely stunning and looks like you had a beautiful day! Thank you so much again and congrats!
  • Sarah
    Sarah B. Married on 09/21/2021

Beautiful Experience

Beautiful store, beautiful staff... Amazing experience.
    Jennifer N. Married on 09/09/2021

Gorgeous wedding dress!

A small boutique with beautiful dresses! I was shocked when I found my dress but so HAPPY that I did! They have uniques designers and dresses! My dress, veil and earrings were a PERECT ensemble! Irene was such a BIG help and very sweet! I felt like a princess on my special day!! Thank you WED! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
    Emma W. Married on 06/03/2021

Joyful experience!

I had such a wonderful experience at Wed!! The entire staff was friendly and welcoming and the shop itself is super cute (brick walls, plenty of natural lighting, pretty furniture). Vickie was very helpful and listened to what I was looking for in a wedding dress! I was torn between two dresses on my first visit, so I set up an appt at another bridal shop. I did not have as near as a joyful experience at this shop! I felt rushed. Went back to Wed and said yes to the dress !!! We celebrated with champagne and were able to take pictures without our masks! :) Also, I will add the staff wore masks and required all visitors to wear masks and wash their hands when entering the shop. They were very safe, but it’s nice being able to take pictures without the masks! Highly recommend Wed! :)

WED Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hi Emma! Thank you so much for your kind words and it was such a pleasure meeting you. You looked absolutely stunning in your dress and we are SO excited to see the beautiful photos.
  • Katharine
    Merrill V. Married on 03/21/2021

Absolutely love wed

I love this place, they got me my dress I wanted for loan During covid! Irene kept in touch with me during the covid 19. She told me she would do her best to get this dress for me because I mention that this was the dress I wanted. I came in once they were allowed to open. She helped me look at other dresses, giving me some styles I might like. Helped me get into and out of dresses. Now I didn’t want her to look at my body. But hey she has to do her job and she didn’t make me feel like she was looking at my body just focused on the dresses. She is the manger and she is the greatest!they have affordable dresses and beautiful ones! She made my wedding dress dream come true! I recommend WED to everyone!

WED Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you and i'm so happy I could help you feel comfortable. We can't wait to see pictures of you on the big day, you will be such a BEAUTIFUL bride!
    Caroline A. Married on 12/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Personal service, great selection!

WED was the fourth salon I visited in one week -- so I guess I saved the best for last. I found my beautiful dress and it was under my budget! The service was very personal and the salon is adorable.

WED Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Caroline. We are so happy you came to our boutique and said "yes to the dress!" It was so great getting to meet you and we are so excited to see your beautiful photos!
  • Margeaux
    Margeaux C. Married on 11/08/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Personable and excellent customer service

Irene and her team are just wonderful. Trying on dresses at WED was the best experience! It is an intimate setting and not overwhelming. You don't feel rushed or pressured and they make such helpful recommendations if you're not sure what you're looking for. The have a great selection of dresses and veils. I ended up buying both from them. Definitely go check them out!
  • Alma
    Alma R. Married on 11/08/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gown selection is unique and exquisite! Consultants are dedicated to make your appointment memorable!

I want to share the awesome experience at Wed Bridal Boutique, let me start I had my appointment for my wedding dress the week before the Coronavirus big crisis begun, I don’t have any family here in Texas, and my best friend is pregnant so we didn’t want to risk anything with the baby, so I show up by my self on March 14, 2020 for my appointment. Irene made feel safe all precautions were taken for my comfort and safety, at my arrival the requesting me to wash my hands and the bridal gown selection was handled as a tour and Irene kindly taking out and showing me the best selection according to what had in mind.
    Irene made me feel like family, she created the atmosphere so I can feel confident and trust my feelings to pick my gown, she knew that I needed the extra support for confirmation on my pick and she suggested a video chat to link my mother, sister and best friend and show them my pick!
    I couldn’t believe that I was picking my dress by my self but feel the charm and support from my family!
    Ohhh and the best part a was the winner of a 10% discount on my entire purchase!
    Irene is the best consultant she reads your body language and she is committed to make your appointment memorable, she makes you feel like family!
    I truly recommend Wed Bridal Boutique great unique gown selection and the service is prime!

WED Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for this review, Alma! I'm so happy we could provide you a magical experience amidst such a crazy time. You looked stunning in your pick and we cannot wait to see photos on the big day!
    Lisa P. Married on 10/09/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful boutique & wonderful staff.

Irene and Victoria were wonderful from day one! I set up my appointment with Irene right before COVID-19 chaos began, and Irene was beyond patient with me in helping me reschedule. She even took the time to help me with a virtual dress shopping experience, which no one else had offered me. While I did not find my dream dress here, WED is a fantastic bridal boutique definitely worth your time.
  • Guia
    Guia P. Married on 10/03/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Dream wedding dress shopping!

Just the most lovely boutique with a beautiful selection of wedding dresses! I've went back twice and had the opportunity to work with staff Britt and Victoria, they were so nice and helpful at suggesting dresses! Irene, the owner, was present at all my appointments, and she has such an eye for the making a dress YOURS - she made wonderful suggestions that can be done at alterations (this is honestly the best because if you think you can’t have a dress because of the straps or section of lace in some spot, they tell you how can you get as close if not actually to what you want!) I even chose my veil in the store because they helped pick that out too!
    Jillian S. Married on 09/07/2020

Amazing experience

My experience at Wed Bridal Boutique was absolutely amazing! As this was my first-time bridal shopping, I had many reservations. However, the moment we walked through the door, Irene and Victoria made each moment incredibly enjoyable and stress-free! Victoria (the stylist) was intuitive to my style and needs, which made me feel comfortable and beautiful! The boutique was serene and the selection was diverse and beautiful.
    On a side note: as a bride planning a wedding during the uncertainties of a pandemic, Wed bridal boutique created a safe environment, but even more so I'm thankful for their kindness!!
    Ruby G. Married on 08/01/2020

Plus size inclusive!

Irene was supportive of my style, genuinely helpful, respectful of my family and gave me many options to choose from. I was surprised to see many options for a plus size bride within my $1500 budget. The building is modern, private, clean and beautiful.
    Michelle M. Married on 07/11/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

10/10 would recommend (and then some!!)

Wow! From start to finish my experience at WED was spectacular!! I showed up an hour early for my appointment because the timeline for the rest of my day had been changed. I wasn't expecting them to accommodate this at all, offering to walk around the area (there are tons of cute stores, coffee shops, and restaurants next door), to kill time. Vicky wasn't having it and happily insisted that they could start my appointment early. Vicky exhibited the perfect balance of listening to my likes/dislikes, letting me pick dresses that fit my idea of what I wanted, and also pulling dresses I wouldn't have otherwise picked myself (more on this later). During the fitting she made me feel incredibly comfortable and conversation was easy (we could both talk about dogs for way too long); it didn't feel like I was talking to some stranger I had just met, instead that she was friend who was truly invested in my day. She also provided invaluable expertise and opinions without being overbearing. As I was making my decision between the dress at WED and a finalist at another shop, Vicky recommended I walk around the shop to see it in different light. I ended up wearing it for 30+ minutes while I was deliberating, never feeling rushed by WED staff. During this time the shop let me use their tablet to compare stock pictures of the dress and Irene (the shop owner) was readily available to answer questions about alterations/personalizing my dress. They gave me the time to process on my own and with my group, all while staying close by to make sure we were doing well and had everything we needed. Ultimately, I ended up picking the dress at WED!! It's one that Vicky pulled to get me outside of my comfort zone and I am so thankful because it is absolutely perfect! Since ordering my dress they have been in communication amidst the CoVid chaos and have even given me specific dates on when I can expect my dress to be in, despite the shop being closed and everything going on in the world. I cannot recommend WED enough! The cherry on top is that my fiance and I met at TCU but are getting married out of state, so it'll be nice to have a little piece of Fort Worth with us on our special day :)
  • Galena
    Galena T. Married on 06/04/2020

Amazing visit

I am a first time bride. They accommodated 5 people. You get to walk through and look at dresses. They let you try on what you pick out and make suggestions. Irene was the associate that I worked with and she was amazing. Like I said I’m a first time bride and I didn’t know what I was wanting. She encouraged me to try different styles. And she helped me to decide which dresses to try on back to back so you can tell a Distinct difference between them. Which helps to not see them as “abunch Of white dresses with no differences”
    It’s a small shop! So it’s very one on one. There is 2 fitting areas. So if you’re looking for a more personal and intimate experience this is definitely the place to go! The staff is amazing and they have a great variety of dresses to choose from.
  • Brittani
    Brittani Married on 05/23/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A Gem of a Boutique - 5 Stars!

Irene was an absolute pleasure to work with! I went in there by myself sort of on a whim to just take a look around. I was nervous looking without my Mom and sister, but she made me feel so comfortable and she helped me find THE dress! I was not looking to find a dress that day without my family, but it just worked out, and she was flexible and allowed my mom and I to come back later that day to purchase and try on again. I highly recommend WED. The dresses are extremely well priced with lots of options. Can't suggest enough!
  • Janette
    Janette G. Married on 03/14/2020

Small, intimate bridal boutique

Irene and her team were fantastic. The whole dress buying experience was exactly what I wanted . I was the only bride in the boutique , the playlist was amazing, I wasn’t rushed and they took their time with me and I tired on every dress that my little heart desired . Best experience ever !
  • Danicaa1385
    Danicaa1385 Married on 02/11/2020

Great options in PLUS SIZES

Irene and the staff at WED were amazing! They have a great selection of designer dresses and lots of plus size options.
    Liz P. Married on 11/30/2019

Irene is the best!

I set the appointment with the shop about a month ahead of time. I requested Irene because she is the owner of the shop and she had the best reviews. I provided information for my vision when booking.
    The shop itself is very private and made me feel like me, my mom and sister were the only people in there (even there was one other client in the place). Irene took her time with me and made me feel so relaxed and comfortable. She knows exactly how to help guide her brides when trying to make that very important decision.
    In total, we were there for 2 hours and we found the dress of my dreams. This shop is perfect for the classic Fort Worth bride!
illustration stars