Patrick Hadley Photography Reviews

6 | Saginaw, MI

6 Reviews for Patrick Hadley Photography

nicole · Married on 06/18/2016

I believe that you can look at a professional photo and feel the energy of the subject immediately. With Patrick and Trish, they put both my husband and I at ease. The photos from our engagement session and wedding are so incredibly beautiful because Patrick and Trish have a magical way of making you feel calm and relaxed. I look at our photos everyday and catch myself smiling and reliving these special moments and I am forever indebted to them for capturing and freezing these timeless events for us forever.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Blair · Married on 07/19/2014

Patrick Hadley Photography is amazing! We have worked with Patrick and Trish on both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. We absolutely loved our engagement pictures and they truly captured who we are. Also, on the day of our wedding we had two ceremonies (on in the church and one outside) Patrick captured both of them and made both events unique and special. It was a long day and went by quickly and I know that Patrick and Trish captured all of the events beautifully.

Sent on 07/27/2014

If you're getting married in Michigan... GO WITH PATRICK HADLEY!!! The absolute coolest couple to work with- they are so relaxed, laid back & funny, they make posing (even for an introvert) comfortable and super fun. Incredible creative eyes - both shots and editing. We couldn't be happier. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. I really just loved all the non-posed moments with each other and all of our guests. The small moments like the entrances and our looks through the speeches - We're lucky to have all those moments that flew so quickly, captured like this.

Sent on 11/20/2013

Megan · Married on 09/20/2013

Patrick & Trish were the best wedding photographers a girl could ask for! Finding a good photographer is not an easy task. I spent lots of time doing research and finally found Patrick Hadley Photography. Their incredibly artistic photos caught my eye immediately. Working with them was a fantastic experience! They were easy-going and beyond professional. They were always communicative and a pleasure to work with! I asked for an engagement shoot on a farm with horses and Trisha set the whole thing up! Not to mention, the wedding photos are gorgeous! I highly recommend Patrick Hadley Photography to anyone looking for the finest quality wedding photographs by two really cool people.

Sent on 10/20/2013

Allison · Married on 06/22/2013

Awesome! Very Professional, easy to work with and great sense of humor!!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Katie · Married on 06/22/2013

Our wedding pictures turned out beautiful! Patrick Hadley Photography captures all the perfect moments. They're also fun to work with!!

Sent on 07/10/2013