Patience's Panache Reviews

8 | Greenwich, NY

8 Reviews for Patience's Panache

• Ashduclos

Ashlee · Married on 05/27/2016

Patience was wonderful to work with. She made my bridal bouquet out of silk flowers and brooches. She gave me different brooch options and used silk flowers that matched my dress. Her work was custom to me and now I'll cherish my bouquet for life. I got many ooh's and ahh's over her handy work. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Ashlee · Married on 05/27/2016

Sent on 12/19/2016

Kate · Married on 12/27/2013

I highly recommend Patience for all your bridal accessories! You're not only buying a product but you are also receiving a bridal consultant as well. When we first met at a bridal show I had the intentions of buying a bridal hair piece from her collection but after we met she left me wanting much more! I explained the theme and vision I had for my wedding and she came prepared to our meeting with several suggestions and ideas. The vision I originally had completely changed based on her knowledge and experience with prior weddings. (Thank goodness!) She was also willing to take on the new and challenging task of creating a brooch bouquet which exceeded all my expectations. I was so pleased with her attention and care to detail. I have purchased my bridal party hair accessories, my bridal veil and a brooch bouquet from Patience and each done so uniquely and beautiful. After the sale was final I had questions about wearing and positioning my veil and she immediately got back to me. Don't buy online, it's an important moment in your life, if you really want that "wow" factor then you need to go with Patience! I tell everyone I know about Patience because I believe every bride should have that "wow" factor!

Sent on 03/07/2013

Abigail · Married on 09/30/2013

Patience's Panache created an amazing feathered headpiece with a birdcage veil for me (the bride) and hair jewelry for the bridesmaids. She also made truly unique boutonnieres and peacock feather bouquets. Everyone loved how original and gorgeous they were!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Kasey · Married on 09/07/2013

Patience was amazing!!!! No only were my centerpieces everything i asked for and more but the headpieces for my girls were so perfect! She was super great and i am so amazed at what she can do! She made my wedding something amazing! I would definitely recommend using her! AMAZING!!!!!

Sent on 09/15/2013

Krystle · Married on 06/15/2013

Everything was great! I already had a veil and needed it spruced up a bit and Patience was able to give it that extra glitz it needed. I also bought one of her pieces for after the veil comes off. Very professional, great work! Deff recommend!

Sent on 03/26/2013

Jennifer · Married on 06/15/2013

Patience's Panache Provided me with the Most unique stylish headpiece for my special day ! I received my item sooner than expected. She was Very helpful in helping me choose a selection that best fit my personality !! I would Highly Recommend her to Anyone, family or friends ! Thank You again Patience for giving me the most beautiful headpiece !

Sent on 06/17/2013

Sherry · Married on 09/01/2012

My pieces that Patience made for me exceeded my expectations. They were beautifully and thoughfully made and are a lasting part of my special day!

Sent on 07/16/2013