Paris Productions Reviews

11 | Southgate, MI

11 Reviews for Paris Productions

Danielle · Married on 07/19/2013

Michele Paris-Binge is an amazing Photographer and she has now done 3 of our families wedding encluding ours and I am sure she will be doing more of our families weddings to come. We loved Michele's services!

Michele did an absolutely wonderful job!! She has a keen eye for finding photo opportunities that translate into stunning images. She posted some of our wedding pics on Facebook the next day and tagged me in them. My friends and family were amazed at the beauty of the photos. I also appreciated her subtle presence during the day. I've seen photographers get in the bride and grooms business during their first dance and intrude asking them to pose, look up, etc. not Michele...again she took beautiful images of my husband and I while letting us enjoy the moment. I highly recommend Michele for photography services.

Lace · Married on 09/30/2011

Words can't describe how AMAZING Michele is! I will recommend Paris Productions to anyone and everyone! She was just wonderful with my kids and did a great job getting the best shots of my wedding. Thank you again Michele i can really tell you love what you do it seemed as if you were shooting for one of your own family members wedding!

• CeCelia

CeCelia · Married on 09/25/2011

Best package ever! she gave us a deal for our sunday wedding too!

Dorothy · Married on 04/24/2010

I met Michele the day of our wedding...sounds kinda scary huh. NO!! She is amazing...I never felt like I was being followed by a photographer..she captured so many pictures. She was great with the kids!! I can't believe the number of great pictures we have from our day!!

Carli · Married on 12/31/2009

Paris Productions is always where I recommend anyone to go for pictures for ANY occasion! Michele is always so wonderful to work with!

Laura · Married on 10/17/2009

Michele is great to work with. We hit it off from the very beginning and by the time of my wedding, it felt much more like having a friend take my pictures than a professional relationship. She is upbeat and very passionate about the work that she does. She also has an amazing assistant that worked with the guys prior to the ceremony and got them so relaxed that when it was time for the wedding pictures they were laughing and joking right along with Michele. She also took engagment photos for me complimentary to my wedding pictures and I can't tell you how valuable it is to have this session. There is a noticeable difference between the stiffness of the engagement pictures and the natural feel of my wedding pictures. This is because the engagement session gave us an opportunity to become comfortable having cameras pointed at us all day and because we were more aware of what was "flattering" for us to do! I highly recommend Michele and her team and will definitely go back for portraits in the future! I also had a bunch of compliments about her style from the wedding party and inquiries for their weddings. Way to go Michele!

Jennifer · Married on 07/11/2009

Michelle was wonderful! Her prices were awesome and her quality of work was Amazing. She did everything we wanted and so much more. She was also very quick to put up our pictures which was wonderful because it would have killed me to have to wait a long time!

Sandy · Married on 05/08/2009

Michele did an amazing job at our wedding. She went above and beyond from the moment I contacted her to book this event until I met with her to pick up my proofs. I am recommending her to all of my family and friends. All of our pictures turned out so beautiful and I will always treasure them.

Angela · Married on 10/21/2006

3.0

Michele Binge is a very professional and well respected photographer in the Downriver Community. She will do anything and everything to meet her client's needs and wants. Michele really enjoys what she does and it shows in all of her beautiful pictures. She takes more than enough pictures and really does a good job of capturing everything you could ever want or wish for at your wedding. She cares about her work and her clients very much. She's not only a great photographer, but has also become a great friend of mine and my husband. Thanks Michele for everything...we love you!

0.8
      0.0
      1.0

Very unprofessional. We had to wait months for not even her but her assistant to get back with us. Does not answer calls, does not message back. Terrible service and never again will we use her.