Pantagis Renaissance Reviews

Pantagis Renaissance 3
Pantagis Renaissance 4
Pantagis Renaissance 5

Lillian · Married on 10/09/2015

This places it Great!! They have a excellent venue. The employees are excellent, the help you to create the best packet for you. They have variety to chose. Professionalism, and the provide you all the answer at you question and more. I know my day will be amazing.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Harmony · Married on 09/19/2015

We had our wedding ceremony and reception here!!! Amazing!!! The staff were wonderful and the venue was gorgeous!!! The food kept coming and it was delicious!!! I didn't have a single person complain!!! We had an amazing night!!! So happy we chose this venue!!! Can't believe how affordable it was!!! Definitely got more than our money's worth!!!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Thomas Brenner, banquet manager is a very warm hearted, professional man. He made sure his staff ( which were also great) made my wedding reception as carefree as any bride would wish for.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Jennifer · Married on 07/03/2015

Al from pantagis was extremely helpful from start to go ah for our big day. He truly made us feel at home and from the moment we booked our wedding I knew we made the right choice. The venue is beautiful! The food was amazing! The guests kept talking about how great the food was even after the reception. The chapel was beautiful, and the stained glass windows give the perfect feel. I would highly recommend this venue, and suggest using Al as your go-to guy because he made sure we were well taken care of from start to finish and even after!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Cari · Married on 06/27/2015

Very friendly and professional staff, beautiful venue, convenient location, great food. Great for couples on a tight budget.

Sent on 07/06/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2014

For all the just engaged couples coming to this page to read some reviews to chose a place for their wedding... Stop looking, you just found the perfect place for your perfect wedding!

From the beautiful architecture to the amazing food, I couldn't recommend this place more! We just got married and Pantagis was our magical place for a magical night with our family and friends from all corners in the world.

And the people there are just amazing! Konstantine was our coordinator but he was so much more. A friend, a fixer, our right hand and the friendly face that made us sure everything was going to be ok! I'm giving them 5 stars, but I wish I could give them 5 million stars.

And oh, let's not forget to mention we lost 2 envelopes with guests gifts during the reception... The next day we called and they had found them and kept it in a safe place for us :)

Sent on 10/14/2014

Liza · Married on 08/31/2014

Pantagis was the best place to have my wedding. They had a great special so everything was included and it was all for a great price. Konstantine helped me with everything from the preparing and setting. I live out of state and he was always flexible. The staff was also very friendly and the food was amazing. Everyone had so much fun at the wedding and I'm glad i was able to have the wedding of my dreams at a beautiful venue for a reasonable price. Ive had other occasions here as well such as my sweet 16 and my aunt and uncle got married there as well. It is worth celebrating a special occasion at Pantagis Renaissance.

Sent on 09/03/2014

steven · Married on 04/12/2014

AL D was amazing with helping my wife and I plan our venue for our wedding. The staff at Pantagis were very helpful and kind. Thanks for making our day special

Sent on 05/22/2014

Robyn · Married on 03/29/2014

A beautiful and affordable place to get married search for them on the web or call Al...I've seen a ton of venues. This Is by far the best. Great wedding!!!

Sent on 04/06/2014

Lauren · Married on 06/29/2013

Al D was amazing! The food was delicious, the room was gorgeous, I would never pick another venue! Great job by all! LOVED it!

Sent on 07/07/2013

Amanda · Married on 03/22/2013

I had my wedding here March 22 of 2013. we worked with Al. He was fantastic ,patient and accommodating ! The pantagis did everything they promised and my wedding day was beautiful. I loved our reception hall it was so beautifully put together. All our guests had a great time . I would recommend this venue to anyone . The food was great and all the staff were very nice ! If i could get married again i would do it at the same place it was such a fun night !

Thanks again
    Amanda & Kevin

Sent on 06/06/2014

The staff was very professional, the food was delicious, we had a great time.

Sent on 10/05/2012

Tanisha · Married on 03/24/2012

My wedding was planned within four weeks. We went to look at a few venues one Saturday and once we met Jackie at Pantagis we knew our search was over. She took her time going over different pakages with us and giving us great ideas. Everyone that we dealt with at Pantagis was very professional and courteous. They gave us all the attention that we required and any last minute request we had, they accommodated us. I was more than pleased with the venue and all of my guests had positive feedback. Food was great and room was beautiful.

Sent on 04/13/2012

Darlene · Married on 11/11/2011

We are so happy that we chose Pantagis Renaissance for our wedding! You can't find a more beautiful setting in the area, from the marble and wood to the stained glass, lovely lobby, and staircases. The service is amazing! Pantagis knows weddings! Jac'Lynn helped up plan our wedding, and was very patient and accommodating. She knows how to plan great events and offered some really good suggestions, and helped to make sure I got everything I wanted and needed. Al, our Maitre D for the night, was another true professional. He made sure everything moved along smoothly, without a hitch, and made sure we were enjoying our time. The entire staff was very professional and did a top notch job. Our banquet captain even helped with my veil and dress! We were married on a very busy day (11/11/11), and you would never know that the venue was full of weddings - that is how great the service was! We had extra special attention paid to us, and if I didn't know better, I would have thought I was the only wedding in house. Thanks to everyone at Pantagis for giving us the wedding day of our dreams!!!!

Sent on 11/28/2011

Amanda · Married on 08/13/2010

Had a beautiful wedding at Pantagis.

Our guests loved the food and thought the cocktail hour and Viennese table were very impressive!

They also commented on the beauty of the venue.

We were told by many that it was the best wedding they had ever been to.

The band, Julian and Fortune also made the day completely perfect!

Sent on 08/03/2013

Joanna · Married on 04/12/2008

The staff of Pantagis Renaissance were incredibly professional, accommodating and friendly. The wedding coordinator and Maître d' paid attention to every detail of the reception that on the day of the wedding, the only concern my new husband and I had was how much fun we were going to have.

All of our guests made it a point to let us know after the wedding how wonderful the food was from the bread to the wedding cake. The ambiance was wonderful from the stained glass ceilings to the marble floors.

We had an extraordinary experience and it felt as if family were helping us plan because of all the care they put into the preparations. Thank you Pantagis for helping us making our special day perfect.

Sent on 07/10/2008

Adrienne · Married on 03/28/2008

We had an amazing time during the entire process! Al was phenomenal at helping us plan our special day! He treated us like we were the only couple getting married there! We had both our ceremony and reception at Pantagis! The chapel was perfect as well as the room we had our reception in. Talk about bang for your buck! I've never seen a cocktail hour with so many selections to choose from and there are so many dinner choices to choose from! You are definitely missing out if you do not book your event here!

Sent on 11/16/2009

Deirdre · Married on 11/25/2017

My daughter' wedding on 11/25/17 was the most fun ever.! True to his word, Constantine made sure each family member (there were 8) with food allergies and special diets were personally served a beautiful meal! Our captain Antonio made sure all our needs were met. Thanks to everyone at Pantagis!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Such a beautiful venue!! I had my doubts due to the affordable pricing, but I was pleasantly surprised. If you want a beautiful reception (regardless of budget constraints), I highly recommend this place. They include center pieces and even a cake (as well as 4hr open bar)!!! My wedding is on a weekday and has a guest list of less than 100 people so of course a weekend reception will be more costly (but it will not break the bank). I visited many venues prior to deciding on this one and the lowest price i got was somewhere around 11k (alcohol wasn't included).

Sent on 01/13/2016

Richard · Married on 06/24/2016

Here's what you need to know...
    After a lot of searching, we found Pantagis and sat down with Al De R. (accepted us walking in w/o an appt.). He told us what they offered and prices were clearly stated. Our package included alcohol package, cocktail hour, buffet, and cake/desserts. The price was UNBEATABLE. We were satisfied with the menu and Al's attitude and chose Pantagis to host our reception.

Some key selling points... deposit was required upon signing of contract however balance wasn't due until 3 days prior (great for those last minute cancels), overall value was incredible, they don't offer taste testing HOWEVER Al was kind enough to offer us a free meal, they offer several vendor options that work exclusively with them (you'll receive discounts), nice ambience, very easy for guests to get to (right off of major highway) and there is a hotel nearby for guests to stay.

Wedding Day.... It went by so fast that it's hard to recall everything, however... We had the reception in Le Dome (N/C upgrade because our other, smaller room wasn't available). Cocktail hour was in Le Dome while wedding party had ours in a smaller room. The staff was EXTREMELY accommodating and seemed to be waiting on us hand and foot. We were pleasantly surprised by that. Not only that, Al De was with us the entire evening literally catering to our every need. INCREDIBLE. The food was outstanding and MANY of our guests said it was one of the best receptions they've been to. Everything seem

Sent on 06/27/2016

Robyn · Married on 03/29/2014

We had a beautiful wedding and reception. Al helped us with every issue we had, i did not have to worry about decorating, telling people where to go, etc. The place is so gorgeous as is and I felt like a princess that day. All our friends and family loved it. Me and my husband have no complaints. Food and cake were amazing too!!!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Celebrated my daughter's Sweet 16 in the Pavillion! The room was perfect, the staff was perfect, the food was great and the attention to detail was impressive. My daughter had the time of her life with 186 of her closest family and friends. Konstantine made sure everything was perfect! My only complaint was with one of the vendors we used that did not deliver the items we ordered. Otherwise, the evening was complete perfection!

Sent on 03/28/2017

I had my wedding at Pantagis Renaissance on October eleventh, and I couldn't be more happy with this venue. The service, the food, the cake, everything was great! They did an excellent job. I highly recommend it.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Doreen · Married on 11/18/2007

I was extrememely happy with the way I was treated from the moment I went in. Al was super nice and gave me personalized attention. Added extras and even gave me a better room at the last minute because it was open. I had it on a sunday so it was quiet in the rest of the place, but when I stopped in on a Saturday it was kind of crazy! The only thing I wasnt' crazy about was that the bridal suite was really ugly and the pictures didn't look great in there. But the personalized service was great. I didn't eat much and didn't get any feedback about the food - I don't know if that is good or bad. I loved the look of the room - very medieval and castle like - but if you like brightness this is not the place for you.

Sent on 11/15/2008

Angelica · Married on 10/20/2007

Pantagis was very professional and helped my wedding reception go off without a hitch. Food and drink was delicious, hall was GORGEOUS, staff was pleasant and helpful, flaming cherries jubilee is still talked about, and the maitre d was amazing! I definitely would recommend this venue!

Sent on 06/03/2008