60 Reviews for Pantagis Renaissance

French Service (1)
Liquor License (1)
Signature Drink (1)
60 Pantagis Renaissance Reviews

Our Best Day Ever at Pantagis Renaissance was so beautiful, the staff that was working on that day was awesome. We married on 5/19/2018.

Profile Picture Luvina, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Cake, Bridal Suite

We were treated well throughout the whole process, from the initial tour to booking and any questions we had, all the way through the end of our wedding. The team was helpful, professional, and fun to work with. Al DiRienzo was our banquet manager and he went above and beyond to make our day soecial. The food was delicious and decor stunning.

Photo for Pantagis Renaissance Review - Our lovely cake provided for us
Profile Picture Sarah, 5/18/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cake, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Our wedding was the happiest most beautiful day of our lives. Our wedding coordinator Reta, our maître d Al and the rest of the Pantagis team made this a perfect occasion. The food was great, the place is clean and beautiful, and the service is amazing, all at an incredibly affordable price.

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/30/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Cake, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

My husband and I got married Friday, December 1st, 2017. Our ceremony was held at Scotch Plains Baptist Church and our reception was at Pantagis Renaissance in Scotch Plains, NJ. To be completely transparent, I’m a bit of a control freak, perfectionist, and worry wart (great combination for a gal planning her own wedding). With that being said, I can’t even begin to express my gratitude for being blessed with the best of the best for my special day. My husband and I had Al De Rienzo as our go to person at Pantagis Renaissance and he made all of our dreams come true. Al was extremely professional, caring, and truly made us feel like family. We had the Pavillion room for our wedding and it was so aesthetically pleasing. Whenever my husband and I spoke to Al, he helped ease all of our worries and concerns. The staff members at Pantagis were prompt and extremely professional during the entire wedding planning journey. From the delicious food, gorgeous room, and experienced staff, our wedding felt like an Extravagant Ball. Our wedding was perfect and we truly want to thank Al and all of the staff. My husband and I highly recommend using Pantagis Rennaisance for weddings and any type of special celebration!

Profile Picture Kiara, 12/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married here last week (11/12/17) Everything was better than I expected!!! My 1st venue went bankrupt 3 months before my wedding date(I lost my money) I found Pantagis 2 months before, they worked with my budget and made my day more special than I ever expected. From the ceremony, the cocktail hour, reception, open bar and my wedding cake looked EXACTLY like the picture....everything was just PERFECT!! The staff was professional, I worked with Reda(coordinator/contact person)and Antonio(Maitre'D) At Pantagis, you have a beautiful room to fit any party size, I can't imagine having a better wedding!!!

Photo for Pantagis Renaissance Review - Our wedding cake!!
Photo for Pantagis Renaissance Review - On our way to our 1st dance!!
Photo for Pantagis Renaissance Review - Me & the flower girls admiring my dress
Photo for Pantagis Renaissance Review - One of the bridal suites....we got to use 3 that day!!
Photo for Pantagis Renaissance Review - Our family prayer
Profile Picture Chante', 11/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cake, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor

Pantagis Renaissance did an absolutely amazing job making our wedding day perfect! The decor, the food, the cake, and the staff were just perfect! There was not one moment where we could have wanted for anything. The staff were on point with every little detail. It truly magical night!

Profile Picture Susan, 8/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

We used Al DeRienzo for out wedding on June 10, 2017. I can't say enough good things about Al and the staff at Pantagis. This place is absolutely beautiful. Our room, Le Dome, was spectacular. Al helped make the planning process so easy. He took away so much stress from us. The food was delicious. And it was plentiful. No one went hungry that night! Everyone raved about the Seafood Paella, saying it was the best they had ever eaten. I had 2 vegan guests and he went out of his way to make sure they had delicious, filling meals. I highly recommend using Pantagis for your next event! You will not be disappointed, just call Al DeRienzo!!

Profile Picture Isabel, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Open Bar, Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Indoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres

Book this place! They were so helpful with everything. The value was unbeatable. The food was delicious, we had so many compliments from our guests. The staff was very friendly and thoughtful on our big day making sure we were taken care of. I would recommend this place to everyone.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, French Service, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Bridal Suite, Cake, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Excellence is the that comes to mind when I think of Pantagis Renaissance...Constantine went above and beyond..He treated us like family...He was very sweet and helpful..Very honest...the wedding package was very reasonable which made it possible for me to invite 180 people..The food and desserts were delicious..my cake was beautiful..it looked just like the picture I gave the baker...The Pantagis team made our day AMAZING..Antonio was also very good in helping me the night of the wedding reception ..thanks
Love
Charles and Maritza Antomachi

Profile Picture Maritza, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Cake, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Parking

Wedding date: 10/7/16 Best Price in comparison to other vendors. I had buffet style instead of sit-down dinner, to save money and add variety. All our guests loved the food. Konstantine was friendly and so easy to work with. I must admit my standards for customer service are very high and he exceeded my expectations. He took notes of all the details I wanted and was able to set everything up exactly how I wanted on the day of our wedding. I was impressed! Oh let me not forget that when I was stressed out due to challenges with an outside baker for my cake, Konstantine met with me two days later and was more than happy to have my cake made at Pantagis. The place is beautiful--marble floors, high ceilings, and spacious. We had a great wedding and our guests talked about how they had not attended such a great wedding in years. Thank you Konstantine and the Pantagis staff for making sure we had a wonderful and memorable wedding!

Profile Picture Marlene, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

We were lucky enough to have Al help us with our big day. Anytime we called or came in he was very supportive and curious to know how we were, and the extra time you take out to talk to people is a big plus. On the day of everything was absolutely fantastic. The food was so delicious and the service was impeccable. They go above and beyond to make sure that your wedding party is well taken care of and I would definitely recommend this place to anyone. We will be back with more events here in the future!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Bridal Suite, Cake, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Nafiys and Tempestt would like to extend our most heartfelt gratitude and appreciation to Konstantine and all staff members at Pantagis for helping to create a memorable evening! Pantagis helped make our special day to be perfect in every way! The staff were very professional. Konstantine was a pleasure to work with the entire process!! Our room was perfect! There isnt a negative commenti can make about this Pantagis!

Profile Picture Nafiys, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing place and super affordable. My advisor was Konstantine and he was with me every step of the way. He made sure everything worked out smoothly. The cake was included and so was the open bar. Super affordable and saved me money elsewhere. The place is beautiful. I was in the Pavilion room that had a beautiful stair case leading into it. Also when I booked I got a free meal from them which was great. Love it here and definitely would recommend it to anyone.

Profile Picture miyosha, 8/20/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning

Al is a great guy the place is beautiful. The ball rooms are not your cookie cutter rooms they are unique.

Profile Picture User5148816, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wife and I had our 50th Anniversary Party here in June. We made our arrangements through Al De Rienzo and he cold not do enough for us. After the party we received many accolades on how accommodating all the Servers were and how good the food was, I would book and highly recommend the Pantagis Renaissance for any function that you are planning to have, just contact Al De Rienzo.

Profile Picture Frank, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Konstantine was the best! he was very helpful and made sure we were happy for planning our wedding day. the food was delicious and the venue is beautiful.

Profile Picture User5599419, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Let me start by saying that Konstantine was amazing. Always reachable or quick to return our phone call . He made us feel like our wedding was the most important thing to him personally. He worked with us on almost every aspect of our wedding and the day was as spectacular as I imagined it would be. The price was incredibley affordable for, us we had a smaller wedding, and we are tight on money, so price played a huge part of our decision making. I would recommend Pantagis to anyone !

Profile Picture Andrew, 11/1/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)

This places it Great!! They have a excellent venue. The employees are excellent, the help you to create the best packet for you. They have variety to chose. Professionalism, and the provide you all the answer at you question and more. I know my day will be amazing.

Profile Picture Lillian, 10/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding ceremony and reception here!!! Amazing!!! The staff were wonderful and the venue was gorgeous!!! The food kept coming and it was delicious!!! I didn't have a single person complain!!! We had an amazing night!!! So happy we chose this venue!!! Can't believe how affordable it was!!! Definitely got more than our money's worth!!!

Profile Picture Harmony, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thomas Brenner, banquet manager is a very warm hearted, professional man. He made sure his staff ( which were also great) made my wedding reception as carefree as any bride would wish for.

Profile Picture User5383580, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

Al from pantagis was extremely helpful from start to go ah for our big day. He truly made us feel at home and from the moment we booked our wedding I knew we made the right choice. The venue is beautiful! The food was amazing! The guests kept talking about how great the food was even after the reception. The chapel was beautiful, and the stained glass windows give the perfect feel. I would highly recommend this venue, and suggest using Al as your go-to guy because he made sure we were well taken care of from start to finish and even after!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Very friendly and professional staff, beautiful venue, convenient location, great food. Great for couples on a tight budget.

Profile Picture Cari, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)

For all the just engaged couples coming to this page to read some reviews to chose a place for their wedding... Stop looking, you just found the perfect place for your perfect wedding!

From the beautiful architecture to the amazing food, I couldn't recommend this place more! We just got married and Pantagis was our magical place for a magical night with our family and friends from all corners in the world.

And the people there are just amazing! Konstantine was our coordinator but he was so much more. A friend, a fixer, our right hand and the friendly face that made us sure everything was going to be ok! I'm giving them 5 stars, but I wish I could give them 5 million stars.

And oh, let's not forget to mention we lost 2 envelopes with guests gifts during the reception... The next day we called and they had found them and kept it in a safe place for us :)

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Pantagis was the best place to have my wedding. They had a great special so everything was included and it was all for a great price. Konstantine helped me with everything from the preparing and setting. I live out of state and he was always flexible. The staff was also very friendly and the food was amazing. Everyone had so much fun at the wedding and I'm glad i was able to have the wedding of my dreams at a beautiful venue for a reasonable price. Ive had other occasions here as well such as my sweet 16 and my aunt and uncle got married there as well. It is worth celebrating a special occasion at Pantagis Renaissance.

Profile Picture Liza, 8/31/14, 3 Reviews