Pantagis Renaissance Reviews

62 | Scotch Plains, NJ

62 Reviews for Pantagis Renaissance

62 Pantagis Renaissance Reviews

James · Married on 09/08/2018

Pantagis went above and beyond to make our wedding day the best day of our lives. Al delivered on all his promises and the day went off without a hitch. I was very impressed by the service. Everything we needed, they took care of all day long. We got to just enjoy our night to the fullest extent. Food was great, custome service was great, and we were extremely happy. I’d recommend Pantagis in a heartbeat. Thanks again.

Pantagis Renaissance 1
  • Patricia

Patricia · Married on 09/01/2018

Pantagis was the first and last Venue my now Husband and I visited after getting engaged.
    The good locations, beautiful interior design, unbeatable prices and the professionalism of Kostantine (the person who we talked about having our wedding there) were enough for us. But after closing the deal we tried the food and YUMMIE! We were even more sure that we have found the perfect place.
    The months before the wedding we had our every question answered and the weeks before they took care of ours every need, even our special requests since we had a Harry Potter wedding.
    On our wedding day Al made sure everyone was happy and everything was perfect. They even gave special food for a very pick grandma.
    I have no other words to say but THANK YOU to Konstantine, Al and the entire Pantagis team. We sure are coming back for future parties and dinner at their restaurant. Try their Lobster Ravioli and Red Sangria, they are to die for!!!! (and don’t like lobster or wine)
    They are the best deal you will get with all included in NJ! It doesn't matter if you want a Friday, Saturday or Sunday wedding, on Winter or Summer!
    I am beyond satisfied and my guests only have compliments to the team, venue and food.

Pantagis Renaissance 2

Monica · Married on 06/01/2018

I just booked my wedding with Al and I have to say he is very sweet and helpful. I couldn't tell you how honest and genuine he is. I highly recommend talking with Al when you book your wedding and reception!

Luvina · Married on 05/19/2018

Our Best Day Ever at Pantagis Renaissance was so beautiful, the staff that was working on that day was awesome. We married on 5/19/2018.

Sarah · Married on 05/18/2018

We were treated well throughout the whole process, from the initial tour to booking and any questions we had, all the way through the end of our wedding. The team was helpful, professional, and fun to work with. Al DiRienzo was our banquet manager and he went above and beyond to make our day soecial. The food was delicious and decor stunning.

Pantagis Renaissance 3
    Pantagis Renaissance 4
    Pantagis Renaissance 5

Kelly · Married on 03/30/2018

Our wedding was the happiest most beautiful day of our lives. Our wedding coordinator Reta, our maître d Al and the rest of the Pantagis team made this a perfect occasion. The food was great, the place is clean and beautiful, and the service is amazing, all at an incredibly affordable price.

Kiara · Married on 12/01/2017

My husband and I got married Friday, December 1st, 2017. Our ceremony was held at Scotch Plains Baptist Church and our reception was at Pantagis Renaissance in Scotch Plains, NJ. To be completely transparent, I’m a bit of a control freak, perfectionist, and worry wart (great combination for a gal planning her own wedding). With that being said, I can’t even begin to express my gratitude for being blessed with the best of the best for my special day. My husband and I had Al De Rienzo as our go to person at Pantagis Renaissance and he made all of our dreams come true. Al was extremely professional, caring, and truly made us feel like family. We had the Pavillion room for our wedding and it was so aesthetically pleasing. Whenever my husband and I spoke to Al, he helped ease all of our worries and concerns. The staff members at Pantagis were prompt and extremely professional during the entire wedding planning journey. From the delicious food, gorgeous room, and experienced staff, our wedding felt like an Extravagant Ball. Our wedding was perfect and we truly want to thank Al and all of the staff. My husband and I highly recommend using Pantagis Rennaisance for weddings and any type of special celebration!

Chante' · Married on 11/12/2017

We got married here last week (11/12/17) Everything was better than I expected!!! My 1st venue went bankrupt 3 months before my wedding date(I lost my money) I found Pantagis 2 months before, they worked with my budget and made my day more special than I ever expected. From the ceremony, the cocktail hour, reception, open bar and my wedding cake looked EXACTLY like the picture....everything was just PERFECT!! The staff was professional, I worked with Reda(coordinator/contact person)and Antonio(Maitre'D) At Pantagis, you have a beautiful room to fit any party size, I can't imagine having a better wedding!!!

Pantagis Renaissance 6
    Pantagis Renaissance 7
    Pantagis Renaissance 8
    Pantagis Renaissance 9
    Pantagis Renaissance 10

Susan · Married on 08/13/2017

Pantagis Renaissance did an absolutely amazing job making our wedding day perfect! The decor, the food, the cake, and the staff were just perfect! There was not one moment where we could have wanted for anything. The staff were on point with every little detail. It truly magical night!

• I

Isabel · Married on 06/10/2017

We used Al DeRienzo for out wedding on June 10, 2017. I can't say enough good things about Al and the staff at Pantagis. This place is absolutely beautiful. Our room, Le Dome, was spectacular. Al helped make the planning process so easy. He took away so much stress from us. The food was delicious. And it was plentiful. No one went hungry that night! Everyone raved about the Seafood Paella, saying it was the best they had ever eaten. I had 2 vegan guests and he went out of his way to make sure they had delicious, filling meals. I highly recommend using Pantagis for your next event! You will not be disappointed, just call Al DeRienzo!!

Stephanie · Married on 04/21/2017

Book this place! They were so helpful with everything. The value was unbeatable. The food was delicious, we had so many compliments from our guests. The staff was very friendly and thoughtful on our big day making sure we were taken care of. I would recommend this place to everyone.

Maritza · Married on 02/18/2017

Excellence is the that comes to mind when I think of Pantagis Renaissance...Constantine went above and beyond..He treated us like family...He was very sweet and helpful..Very honest...the wedding package was very reasonable which made it possible for me to invite 180 people..The food and desserts were delicious..my cake was beautiful..it looked just like the picture I gave the baker...The Pantagis team made our day AMAZING..Antonio was also very good in helping me the night of the wedding reception ..thanks
    Love
    Charles and Maritza Antomachi

Pantagis Renaissance 11
    Pantagis Renaissance 12

Marlene · Married on 10/07/2016

Wedding date: 10/7/16 Best Price in comparison to other vendors. I had buffet style instead of sit-down dinner, to save money and add variety. All our guests loved the food. Konstantine was friendly and so easy to work with. I must admit my standards for customer service are very high and he exceeded my expectations. He took notes of all the details I wanted and was able to set everything up exactly how I wanted on the day of our wedding. I was impressed! Oh let me not forget that when I was stressed out due to challenges with an outside baker for my cake, Konstantine met with me two days later and was more than happy to have my cake made at Pantagis. The place is beautiful--marble floors, high ceilings, and spacious. We had a great wedding and our guests talked about how they had not attended such a great wedding in years. Thank you Konstantine and the Pantagis staff for making sure we had a wonderful and memorable wedding!

Samantha · Married on 10/01/2016

We were lucky enough to have Al help us with our big day. Anytime we called or came in he was very supportive and curious to know how we were, and the extra time you take out to talk to people is a big plus. On the day of everything was absolutely fantastic. The food was so delicious and the service was impeccable. They go above and beyond to make sure that your wedding party is well taken care of and I would definitely recommend this place to anyone. We will be back with more events here in the future!

Nafiys · Married on 09/04/2016

Nafiys and Tempestt would like to extend our most heartfelt gratitude and appreciation to Konstantine and all staff members at Pantagis for helping to create a memorable evening! Pantagis helped make our special day to be perfect in every way! The staff were very professional. Konstantine was a pleasure to work with the entire process!! Our room was perfect! There isnt a negative commenti can make about this Pantagis!

miyosha · Married on 08/20/2016

Amazing place and super affordable. My advisor was Konstantine and he was with me every step of the way. He made sure everything worked out smoothly. The cake was included and so was the open bar. Super affordable and saved me money elsewhere. The place is beautiful. I was in the Pavilion room that had a beautiful stair case leading into it. Also when I booked I got a free meal from them which was great. Love it here and definitely would recommend it to anyone.

Al is a great guy the place is beautiful. The ball rooms are not your cookie cutter rooms they are unique.

• F

Frank · Married on 06/11/2016

My wife and I had our 50th Anniversary Party here in June. We made our arrangements through Al De Rienzo and he cold not do enough for us. After the party we received many accolades on how accommodating all the Servers were and how good the food was, I would book and highly recommend the Pantagis Renaissance for any function that you are planning to have, just contact Al De Rienzo.

Konstantine was the best! he was very helpful and made sure we were happy for planning our wedding day. the food was delicious and the venue is beautiful.

Andrew · Married on 11/01/2015

Let me start by saying that Konstantine was amazing. Always reachable or quick to return our phone call . He made us feel like our wedding was the most important thing to him personally. He worked with us on almost every aspect of our wedding and the day was as spectacular as I imagined it would be. The price was incredibley affordable for, us we had a smaller wedding, and we are tight on money, so price played a huge part of our decision making. I would recommend Pantagis to anyone !

Lillian · Married on 10/09/2015

This places it Great!! They have a excellent venue. The employees are excellent, the help you to create the best packet for you. They have variety to chose. Professionalism, and the provide you all the answer at you question and more. I know my day will be amazing.

Harmony · Married on 09/19/2015

We had our wedding ceremony and reception here!!! Amazing!!! The staff were wonderful and the venue was gorgeous!!! The food kept coming and it was delicious!!! I didn't have a single person complain!!! We had an amazing night!!! So happy we chose this venue!!! Can't believe how affordable it was!!! Definitely got more than our money's worth!!!

Thomas Brenner, banquet manager is a very warm hearted, professional man. He made sure his staff ( which were also great) made my wedding reception as carefree as any bride would wish for.

Jennifer · Married on 07/03/2015

Al from pantagis was extremely helpful from start to go ah for our big day. He truly made us feel at home and from the moment we booked our wedding I knew we made the right choice. The venue is beautiful! The food was amazing! The guests kept talking about how great the food was even after the reception. The chapel was beautiful, and the stained glass windows give the perfect feel. I would highly recommend this venue, and suggest using Al as your go-to guy because he made sure we were well taken care of from start to finish and even after!

Cari · Married on 06/27/2015

Very friendly and professional staff, beautiful venue, convenient location, great food. Great for couples on a tight budget.