Palms Banquet & Event Center Reviews

6 Reviews for Palms Banquet & Event Center

• Ali

Alicia Salvador 路 Married on 08/31/2019

Dream Wedding!

I had the ceremony outside and reception inside, it was beautiful. I gave the manager, Alba, a general idea of what type of wedding I wanted and she exceeded my expectations. She will work with you. On the day of the wedding she coordinated everything to perfection keeping us on time. Honeslty, even with the "errors" in the wedding everything was perfect and I couldn't have done it without Alba! Go check them out, it will be worth your time 馃檶

Sent on 09/25/2019

Carlos 路 Married on 03/09/2019

Extremely good service.

I visited this venue as a photographer and the staff treated us so nice like if they knew us. I can imagen how great they take care their customers. Cabrera Photography and Video wants to thank The Palms Event Center.

Sent on 03/09/2019

Juan 路 Married on 07/28/2018

Thanks to Palms Events Center for having everything ready and nice for our wedding. If you're looking for a venue to host your party this is it. It's a beautiful place and they offer a professionalism service. Thanks to Alba who help us since the first day.

Sent on 08/05/2018

D 路 Married on 03/29/2018

Words cannot express how satisfied i was with this venue on my wedding day (March 29 2018). Gosh, you cannot go wrong with this venue. Angela and Alba went over and beyond for us. Their customer service, aesthetic and value cannot be beaten.

Thank you, Thank you!

Sent on 06/05/2018

K. 路 Married on 10/11/2015

The Coordiantors Steve and Varvah were a great help for my husband and I. They really worked with us to get the things we desired to have for our reception. They were ready and willing to assist in any way possible even providing us with lists of options for DJ's, photographers, and videographers. They were a great help and I will definitely be recommending them to ALL of my friends who will get married in the future. They were perfect!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Deandra 路 Married on 08/02/2014

We were the first wedding at this venue. I initially booked it at the bridal extravanganza because they were willing to give me everything I was looking for in a venue. So we took a chance on this company based off a floor plan and pictures on what it would look like. I was so scared it wouldnt be finished in time but they got it done and it exceeded our expectations. We had a beautiful wedding!!!!Tiffany and Lala helped us coordinate everything!!!! They were wonderful we felt so special. We met with all the vendors individually and we had to do nothing but show up. The Baker was great!!!! The DJ was awesome !!!The florist and the decorator did such a great job on my bouquet and on the decorations at venue l. It was absolutely beautiful and breathtaking!!! The photographer was awesome and the videographer. The limo driver did everything to accommodate us and make us feel special. Every one talked about how great the food was and how big the shrimp were. The wait staff was incredible. They helped people carry food to the tables and made sure we had drinks and food the entire time. Omg the bridal suite is to die for and it exceeded my expectations. My dad said it was well worth everything. It was the perfect fairytale wedding and I could not ask for anything better. Me and my husband felt so special and to hear our guest talk about how we had the best wedding they ever been to, it just feels incredible. Thank you sooo much to the Palms Event Center. We had the best day of our lives:)

Sent on 08/12/2014

Palms Banquet & Event Center's reply:

Congratulations again and thank you and your husband for booking with us prior to opening. You stuck with us through out the final phase of construction and we really appreciate that. We are so happy to hear that your wedding was everything you dreamed it would be.