THE SPRINGS in Wallisville

2610 Wallisville-Turtle Bayou Rd, Wallisville, TX 77597 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 3
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About THE SPRINGS in Wallisville

The Springs in Wallisville is a wedding venue located in Wallisville, Texas. Perched just moments away from Lake Anahuac, this charismatic farmhouse has been renovated to include luxurious amenities while maintaining its historical charm. Just East of the city of Houston, this country-style building is ideal for those seeking to escape the hustle of the big city. Couples and their guests can explore this tranquil spot and rejoice as two families become one.

Facilities and Capacity

The Dutch barn at The Springs in Wallisville is an elegant structure complete with high ceilings, wooden flooring, exposed beams, large windows, and classic barn-style doors. This expansive, white-washed area makes for memorable ceremonies and receptions that run long into the night. The barn can be configured and decorated to match any couples’ requirements and style. Furthermore, the barn has a second level which makes for incredible entrances for newlyweds and their entourages. Surrounding the barn are beautiful meadows, well-maintained lawns, and stunning countryside views. For those seeking to make the most of the Texan sunshine, the outdoor area makes for intimate ceremonies in the great outdoors. Guests will watch on in pure joy as you and your partner exchange vows with only the noise of the swaying trees in the backdrop.

The team at The Springs in Wallisville offers complete rental of the site for up to 15 hours. Couples can also make use of the plethora of rental items available, to help create their dream setting. Some of these items include chairs, tables, furnishings, and more. Couples may also use both suites to get ready ahead of their ceremony. These spacious areas allow them and their entourages to relax and look forward to the festivities that are about to unfold. Upon booking your special day at the barn, a dedicated on-site wedding planner will help to ensure that you make the most of the venue. They can also provide you with an extensive list of local and trusted vendors who have previously worked at the property. Outside vendors are also welcome to help bring your dream wedding to life.

Follow THE SPRINGS in Wallisville on

Real Weddings 15 Photos
Videos 1 Video

5 Reviews for THE SPRINGS in Wallisville

Sarah Smesny · Married on 03/12/2020

We absolutely loved everything about our wedding, the location was perfect and the place is gorgeous!!

The Wallisville location is breathtaking, you really don’t need to over decorate because the venue is gorgeous. The ladies that work there are amazing, they make sure that you’re prepared for your big day. ( I even had one help me bustle my dress right before our first dance) Our wedding was in March and we still keep getting compliments on just how beautiful the venue is.

Sent on 04/27/2020

THE SPRINGS in Wallisville's reply:

We are so glad that we were able to be apart of your big day! Your wedding was so elegant and your decorations complimented the venue beautifully! We are glad we were able to help you before your first dance! Thank you for choosing us!
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 11/10/2019

Beautiful Venue

I don’t think my husband and I could have chosen a better place to get married! You get the farmhouse vibe to where you can decorate rustic or elegant! This place was simply beautiful! The staff was friendly, answered every concern I had, and day of they were present to ensure all things venue were perfect! So thankful we chose The SPRINGS and we loved the Wallisville location!

Sent on 01/04/2020

THE SPRINGS in Wallisville's reply:

We are so happy that we got to be apart of your day! Thank you for choosing our location! Your wedding was beautiful, we are so glad we were able to give you ease with any concerns you might have had!

THE SPRINGS in Wallisville Pricing

THE SPRINGS in Wallisville Price Rates

THE SPRINGS in Wallisville FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 3950
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 2950
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
  • Describe your venue:
    Barn
    Farm/Ranch
    Garden
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Clean Up
    Get Ready Rooms
    Outside Vendors
    Set Up
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Audio Equipment
    Chairs
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    March
    April
    May
    September
    October
    November
    December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• THE SPRINGS in Wallisville 1
    MILITARY --- Venue Discount

Active + Veteran Military Brides + Grooms --- we appreciate your service more than we can express, and it’s our pleasure to extend a $200 discount to your venue reservation. We host tours seven days a week. Call or text us --- (409) 277-1877 Note: Though we appreciate all servicemen + women and their families, this offer is only valid for brides or grooms who serve our community. Applicable for new reservations only.

Team of THE SPRINGS in Wallisville

Aly Melancon

Aly Melancon

General Manager

I graduated from Lamar University with a bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Administration with an emphasis in Event Coordinating. I worked in corporate events for a while, but my love for weddings started back when I was a little girl. I worked as an Assistant Wedding Coordinator in college and knew it was for me. After a position in the corporate world, I quickly found my way back to the wedding industry and worked as a bridal consultant in a bridal salon. I loved being surrounded by all the dresses, brides, and their families! I am detail oriented, have a huge passion for people and love taking charge! Growing up, as the baby of three girls, I was always told I was the “bossy” one, so I knew managing/coordinating was right up my alley. I like to get the job done while enjoying every step! My heart belongs to my amazing husband, my high school sweetheart, and our two dogs, Oliver & Max. I love being active & I work out daily so I can have my chocolate! When I’m not working, I love traveling (but no road trips please), being with family and watching anything on Bravo. I love to watch the drama, but not be in it! I can’t wait to meet you and help you plan your special day!

+ More Details
- Less Details
Kimberly Bugbee

Kimberly Bugbee

Assistant Manager

I graduated from The University of Houston with a bachelor’s degree in Hospitality and Restaurant Management with an emphasis in Events. I worked hotels and then bounced to helping with corporate events and then found myself as a wedding coordinator at an all inclusive venue. That is where I found the love for the wedding business. Getting to meet couples and form a relationships with them and then watching them say I do is what really captured my heart. I am very detail oriented and love being able to make every moment the best it can be for everyone. I knew from a young age I wanted to be apart of something that involved interacting with people on a deeper level and being apart of someone’s big days allows me to do just that! I have a wonderful husband that loves to spoils me with great wines and trips. We also have 3 amazing dogs who keep us on our toes Duke, Guinness, and Bailey. When I am not working I love to hang out with my family, read books and try any new restaurants. I can’t wait to meet you and be apart of your big day!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 2610 Wallisville-Turtle Bayou Rd Wallisville, TX, 77597 See on map
    409 277 1877 (Phone number)
    Monday-Sunday from 9:00 AM-5:00PM
    Location of (THE SPRINGS in Wallisville)