The Springs in Wallisville Reviews

16 Reviews for The Springs in Wallisville

• Kelsi

Kelsi B. · Married on 04/23/2021

Beautiful wedding venue

Our wedding was wonderful! The venue is so beautiful. It is very spacious and clean and everything was set up perfectly when we got there. The staff was great and responsive and if we needed anything they were just a text/phone call away. Our wedding had to be postponed to a new date due to covid and they were helpful and supportive! It rained the entire day but luckily we were able to have the ceremony inside without any problems. Our guests constantly told us how gorgeous our venue was the entire night.

Sent on 05/28/2021

The Springs in Wallisville's reply:

Thank you so much Kelsi! We are so happy that we could be apart of such a special day for you and Jeffrey and make the it the best day possible! Both of us want to wish you two a lifetime of love and happiness!
  • Andrea

Andrea S. · Married on 02/27/2021

Wedding Day

I can not say enough good things about The Springs- Wallisville! From the moment we toured, we knew we wanted to marry there! Not only is the venue beautiful, but the staff is so attentive and receptive. Aly and Kimberly we’re so timely in responding and came to check in on the big Day. A big thank you to the springs, our wedding was a dream!

Sent on 04/10/2021

The Springs in Wallisville's reply:

Thank you so much Andrea! We are so happy that we could be apart of such a special day for you and Juan. Wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness!

Maria · Married on 01/15/2021

Beautiful!

Freaking GORGEOUS!!! We received so many compliments on the venue. We slightly decorated the venue, it is beautiful itself. Kimberly & Aly are amazing! I never had any issues getting in contact with them. Always a prompt and nice reply. I loved that I could send a text instead of calling, it was really convenient. Aly was there the day of the wedding. I'm so glad she was, she was super sweet! It was really windy on my wedding day. When my dad and I started walking down the aisle my veil flew off. My dad and I both froze, Aly quickly grabbed it and said "just keep walking" with a smile. It made me feel better and took the nerves away. If I could do my wedding over again I would still choose The Springs in Wallisville, TX for their great customer service and kindness.

Sent on 02/05/2021

The Springs in Wallisville's reply:

Thank you Maria! We are so happy that we were able to help you in any way we could prior to the big day and then on your wedding day. Everything was beautiful, wishing you and Christian many years of happiness!
    Aly & Kimberly
  • Tiffany

Tiffany H. · Married on 12/23/2020

Beautiful!

The staff was awesome and helpful! The venue is so beautiful it doesn't even need decor!

Sent on 01/07/2021

The Springs in Wallisville's reply:

Thank you Tiffany! We were so happy to be apart of your big day! The décor you used was beautiful and simplistic and it really showed off the venue. Wishing you both a lifetime of love!

Kimberlin R. · Married on 12/19/2020

Reich wedding 12/19/20

Our day at the Springs -Wallisville was perfect. The beauty of the venue makes it so easy to decorate! (Less is best in my opinion)
    The staff were helpful in every way possible, from months out to the day of. I couldn't have imagined any other venue for our special day!

Sent on 01/07/2021

The Springs in Wallisville's reply:

Thank you Kimberlin! We are so happy that we could be apart of your big day, and help you during the planning process. Wishing you and Connor a lifetime of happiness!

• Amaris

Amaris M. · Married on 11/27/2020

Absolutely Perfect

My wife and I loved this venue. It actually started getting built a couple of weeks after I got proposed to. When we went to go look at it, it was all dirt and a bunch of pieces of wood on the floor, but seeing our big day coming together in the venue was a dream come true. It rained on our wedding day so we had to put the ceremony inside, however it wasn’t stressful or disappointing at all because the venue is ABSOLUTELY beautiful on the inside as well! The staff helped so much with the transition between the ceremony to the reception, they were very sweet and awesome to work with! Very helpful! Thank you for helping our dream wedding come true! I will post better pics soon because we have to go back and take pictures on a better not rainy day!

Sent on 12/05/2020

The Springs in Wallisville's reply:

Thank you Amaris! We are so happy that we could be apart of your big day, we know the rain changed some plans but it was still so beautiful inside, and we can't wait to see more photos of your big day! There was so much love in that venue!
  • Tori

Tori · Married on 11/14/2020

You won't regret it!

This place is absolutely amazing! It was the first and only venue we visited when deciding on a place to get married. Aly and Kimberly were so wonderful to work with. We were supposed to get married in July 2020 but of course, COVID had other plans. They helped us find a new date in 2021 and we were able to get married this past January. I can't recommend this place enough, my wedding was magical

Sent on 04/20/2021

The Springs in Wallisville's reply:

Thank you Tori! We are so happy for you and Jarett. We know this past year threw us all a curve ball but everything worked out! It was a day full of love and it was beautiful!
  • Valery

Valery I. · Married on 09/19/2020

yes yes yes book this venue!!!

The Springs Wallisville was the 2nd and last venue we saw. We found the venue when it was just framing and dirt. From the design images, we knew this venue was the one. We booked the same day, the manager Jenny gave us so much information and made the decision so quick and easy for us. Fast forward to wedding day, everything was a DREAM!!! Yes we had decor and amazing floral, but the venue itself is breathtaking. So timeless and clean. I had a DOC but I had zero issues and I know she worked very well with the venue staff that day! 10/10 would recommend!!!

Sent on 11/09/2020

The Springs in Wallisville's reply:

Thank you Valery! We are so happy we could be apart of your big day and make it the best it could be! It was beautiful!
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn C. · Married on 05/30/2020

10/10 Recommend

I loved my entire experience with this venue. Being a COVID-19 bride, they were incredibly kind and flexible as we navigated finding a new wedding date and all that comes with rescheduling. The staff is so easy to get in contact with, and were always willing to help me any way I needed it. They were attentive the day of my wedding but not overbearing by any means. The venue itself is breathtaking. A guest described it as “timeless”, which was my wedding day goal♥️ I highly recommend booking this venue for your big day!✨

Sent on 06/08/2020

The Springs in Wallisville's reply:

Thank you for your kindness and kind words. We know this process has been difficult during COVID-19 but we are so glad we were able to make your big day happen! It was an absolutely stunning wedding! Even the little sprinkles at the end of the ceremony couldn't stop the love from flowing all around the venue!

Sarah S. · Married on 03/12/2020

We absolutely loved everything about our wedding, the location was perfect and the place is gorgeous!!

The Wallisville location is breathtaking, you really don’t need to over decorate because the venue is gorgeous. The ladies that work there are amazing, they make sure that you’re prepared for your big day. ( I even had one help me bustle my dress right before our first dance) Our wedding was in March and we still keep getting compliments on just how beautiful the venue is.

Sent on 04/27/2020

The Springs in Wallisville's reply:

We are so glad that we were able to be apart of your big day! Your wedding was so elegant and your decorations complimented the venue beautifully! We are glad we were able to help you before your first dance! Thank you for choosing us!
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 11/10/2019

Beautiful Venue

I don’t think my husband and I could have chosen a better place to get married! You get the farmhouse vibe to where you can decorate rustic or elegant! This place was simply beautiful! The staff was friendly, answered every concern I had, and day of they were present to ensure all things venue were perfect! So thankful we chose The SPRINGS and we loved the Wallisville location!

Sent on 01/04/2020

The Springs in Wallisville's reply:

We are so happy that we got to be apart of your day! Thank you for choosing our location! Your wedding was beautiful, we are so glad we were able to give you ease with any concerns you might have had!

Kendall · Married on 09/01/2019

Perfect venue

This venue is everything we could've wanted and more! It is absolutely stunning. We still get compliments about how beautiful everything looked. Our guests were so impressed. The staff was so friendly and helpful. I honestly have ZERO complaints!

Sent on 02/03/2020

The Springs in Wallisville's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us! We are so happy that we could be apart of your big day! It was a beautiful wedding and we could all feel the love in the air!
  • Ashley

Ashley L. · Married on 02/28/2021

Gorgeous venue!

Gorgeous venue! You do need to hire outside vendors, but that's exactly what we wanted to do anyways. I loved having our special day at such a gorgeous place.

Sent on 03/03/2021

The Springs in Wallisville's reply:

Thank you Ashley! We are so happy that we could be apart of your big day!
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 02/20/2021

Amazing venue

The venue was so perfect. Anything we needed the manager was quick to respond. I couldn’t image a more perfect place to get married.

Sent on 02/26/2021

The Springs in Wallisville's reply:

Thank you Danielle! We are so happy to be apart of your big day and that we could help you in any way to make your day the best!
  • Katelin

Katelin W. · Married on 08/20/2020

Dream Wedding Venue!!

We were sold on the venue from seeing photos and before even visiting it in person. It's absolutely beautiful, even the bridal/groom suites and really didn't even need much decor since it was already gorgeous! Aly, one of the managers, was very kind and knowledgable. She took us on a tour, allowed us to spend as much or little time as needed to see everything (pre-COVID of course). We ended up having to move our wedding date due to COVID which proved to be a little difficult, but it all worked out in the end. (We had a little backyard wedding and then our big wedding here with our family, friends, and vendors in August). We are happy with our choice, everyone there was very helpful through getting everything sorted out and we couldn't imagine having our big wedding anywhere else!

Sent on 09/08/2020

The Springs in Wallisville's reply:

Thank you so much! We are so happy that even through COVID and the date change we were able to help you and make the day special! It was a gorgeous day and the love of all your family and friends really shined through the entire venue! Thank you for choosing us!
  • Dani

Dani C. · Married on 04/09/2021

3.0

Beautiful venue!

Everything about this venue is beautiful inside and out and the ceremony space outdoors is so picturesque. I loved the white aesthetic to the white farmhouse and fell in love immediately. We had looked at over 20 venues before coming to The Springs but it was definitely worth it! Aly and Kimberly will take care of you and are super accommodating to any questions that you have both prior to the wedding and on wedding day.

Sent on 06/01/2021

The Springs in Wallisville's reply:

Thank you so much Robert and Dani! We are both so happy to be apart of your big day, everything was beautiful and the love you two have for each other is magical! Wishing you both a lifetime of love and adventure!