Pairings Bistro Reviews

Pairings Bistro 3
Pairings Bistro 4

Bradley McCleary · Getting married on 08/01/2022

Wonderful experience

Eileen and company were wonderful for our daughter's wedding on 5/4/19. We had a couple of tastings before we came to Pairings Bistro. We were so impressed by the quality of the food and with Eileen, we placed our deposit before we even left the restaurant. Eileen and the Chef both just got our daughter's vision immediately. The food was fantastic, the way they created the signature drink was beyond our thoughts...just perfect. Even the attention to detail. I was standing, talking to some friends, with an empty glass. Next thing i knew, there is Eileen, from out of nowhere, replacing my empty with a brand new one. Can't thank them enough for a wonderful experience. Made our daughters wedding an even better celebration. Thanks again, Eileen and Parings Bistro!!!

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Pairings Bistro 5
    Pairings Bistro 6

Beth · Married on 04/26/2019

Rehearsal Dinner & Welcome Party

Eileen@Pairings Bistro along with the entire group of servers and bartenders made our event the most wonderful experience! The food was outstanding-every bite!! The planning went well and Eileen did a fabulous job of guiding through all the decisions with great attention to every detail!! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/03/2019
    Pairings Bistro 7
    Pairings Bistro 8

Brian · Married on 08/18/2018

I couldn’t be happier with Pairings as my wedding caterer. The food was absolutely amazing; I think every guest commented on it. The service was professional and honestly perfect. This was such a hugely important part of my wedding, I’m really happy I went with Pairings Bistro.

payton · Married on 09/16/2017

We cannot say enough about Pairings Bistro and their amazing team! From the initial meeting with Eileen and John to the clean up after our wedding, the entire team went above and beyond. To begin, Eileen is an angel! Our wedding would not have gone as well as it did without her! She could not have been more professional, accommodating, and helpful when it came to helping us plan our wedding. Putting on our wedding without a wedding planner made us quite anxious, but having Eileen on our team quickly put our nerves at ease. She was always suggesting ideas beyond the catering aspect which helped the day go off without a hitch (other than the weather, ha)! Also, we and our guests cannot say enough about the food! It was truly amazing! John worked with us to create the perfect menu for our wedding and everything turned out even better than we expected. We constantly had guests come up to us throughout the night asking who the caterers were because they were enjoying everything so much! Lastly, I want to thank the catering staff for going above and beyond. The weather made our outside wedding a little more difficult to work than your typical wedding, but the Pairings staff continuously had smiles on their faces and worked so hard. What we were most shocked by was the fact that at some point during the night, every single one of the Pairings staff came up and personally congratulated us- something that was so sweet, but totally not expected. The Pairings team truly feels like family to us and we are so thankful and blessed that they were able to be a part of our special day!

Payton and Tyler Meagher

Sent on 09/09/2017

Emily · Married on 07/01/2017

Pairings was great from the start! From our first meeting Eileen was reassuring and very organized. They were so amazing the day of, it down poured during our outdoor wedding and they covered everything and just went on with the schedule! Eileen even brought our champagne today through the rain! They were very flexible with menu and the food was excellent, our guests complimented as well.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Renee · Married on 06/16/2017

Absolutely, positively INCREDIBLE experience!!! Everyone with Pairings Biatro is top notch with amazing food & service. And there is NO ONE like Eileen Rice - she made sure that everything could not have gone more smoothly & she goes above & beyond the call of duty. It was a perfect evening. I cannot say enough about her and I would recommend her & Pairings Bistro again & again.

Sent on 08/16/2017
  • Autumn

Autumn · Married on 10/29/2016

We were completely thrilled with everyone at Pairings! The food was amazing, the service was perfect (and fun :)) but hands down the best value we got out of hiring Pairings was Eileen, the catering manager, who did all the work of a day-of-planner for us. She helped us find some decor pieces, coordinated with all our other vendors, even picked up our linens for us! She is %100 worth every penny and she made our day perfect. 10/10 would hire again!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Austin · Married on 08/13/2016

Eileen and John became family on the first day we met them, working with both of them on our special day was an absolute joy. I'm an event planner in Nashville and I help develop culinary programs so I have high expectations and I'm a foodie :). The moment I sat down with Eileen and John, I felt completely at ease-their passion for service and love of good food makes them a dream team. The quality and pricing is unmatchable, I promise any bride-they are the best. Eileen is just magic, she makes everything flow during the planning process and on the day of, the team just goes above and beyond. We chose Pairings to do both our rehersal and reception, each menu was well thought out, hand crafted and different. John is so creative in the kitchen and their team is just as wonderful to be around. On the big day as I arrived into the cocktail hour unfortunately a guest hugged me and spilled red wine all over my dress in all the excitement-the first person I called for was Eileen, she held my hand as I held back tears and worked with her amazing staff to make the red wine disappear. We wanted to pick vendors that were local, special and treated you like a friend, we have a friend in Pairings and so many special memories. Cheers to John, Eileen and the Pairings team- Andy and I love you! Best, Austin

Sent on 09/02/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/02/2016

We could not have asked for more. The catering staff and their lead Eileen Rice helped make this the perfect wedding. They managed to be both professional yet fun. Attentive and yet not overbearing. Our relatives described this as, "the best wedding" [they had ever been to]. The catering team even did a dance with us on the dance floor towards the end of the night. What a wonderful time we all had. We are so blessed to have gotten to have you-each of you-present at our wedding. Thank you so much for making our special day everything we could have had. We are so grateful. **If you are searching for the best catering team-STOP. You have found them and they are headed up by Eileen Rice**

Sent on 08/01/2017

Linda/Dave · Married on 07/12/2015

Amazingly enough, my husband and I found love at 70. Equally amazing was the job Parings did for our at-home wedding. Everything was absolutely perfect - from the menu choices, the setup, the service and the cleanup - they never missed a beat!! Our new life together could not possibly have had a better or more delicious start - Thank you So Much!!!!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Ellie · Married on 05/30/2015

I can't begin to explain how incredible it was working with Jon and Eileen at Pairings Bistro for my wedding. They are such wonderful, kind and talented people. Jon was so flexible with the creating our wedding menu, and gave us amazing tastings. Eileen, who we hired as our event coordinator, was so AMAZING! She is so talented, patient and hard working. She made the day of the wedding so stress free for me, and checked in with me the days leading up to the wedding. She helped with all the setup and really made all of my ideas come to life. She is so organized and truly a remarkable woman, I am lucky to have worked with her. The staff at Pairings Bistro were so professional and fun! The food was so delicious, our guests are still talking about how amazing the food was. Best crab cake ever! Eileen and Jon went above and beyond to make our wedding day a dream come true. I would highly recommend Pairings Bistro for wedding catering to any future bride, will be the best decision you will make!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Lorrie · Married on 09/20/2014

John and Eileen exceeded our expectations.....AGAIN. The food was out of this world. The service that their staff provided made us feel like royalty!!! Our guests still can not stop talking about the appetizers, dinner and cocktails!!!!

Sent on 10/28/2014

ashley · Married on 08/31/2014

Have dinner at the restaurant! You will be treated with the same exceptional service and friendly welcome whether you are a "stranger" just walking for dinner or if you have an appointment for a tasting. We could not be more pleased with our decision to have Pairings Bistro cater our wedding. We loved Jon and Eileen, it felt very much like we were dealing with a close friend or family member whenever we spoke to them. We really felt like they genuinely cared about us our wedding. Jon created a mouthwatering "local fare" menu with seasonal ingredients and perfectly paired beer/wine and specialty drinks that was enjoyed by every one of our guests. People are still raving about the food! I love love love Pairings Bistro...my only regret is that I wasn't able to enjoy the food at my wedding. To this day I will forever long for one of Jon's pan seared scallops!

Sent on 06/02/2016

If you are looking for 5 star food, excellent service, and an amazing wedding coordinator, BOOK PAIRINGS! This was one of the best decisions we made about the day. Jon and Eileen were amazing from start to finish. They were genuinely just as excited about or day as we were (which is hard to find). From planning a custom gourmet menu, to setting up the day before they were with us every step of the way. Pairings exceeded my already very high expectations, and I didn't think that was possible. Aside from the phenomenal catering services, Eileen (wedding coordinator) was clutch. Eileen was a major asset in planning, organizing, and setup. The only person you would want to help you coordinate your special day! Guests are still talking about the food and drinks, they were a home run!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Terri · Married on 06/23/2012

I have hosted 4 wedding receptions, and Pairings Bisto is THE BEST of the three vendors I have used. Their food and presentation is excellent. I still have guests telling me, a month later, how much they enjoyed the food, two persons asking me for contact information to keep for their future events. Jon, Eileen and their staff are the ultimate in professionalism!

Sent on 07/25/2012

Kenneth · Married on 09/01/2018

Food and service were excellent, they worked with us on every item.

Elizabeth · Married on 10/15/2016

Thank you to Eileen Rice and the catering team of Pairings Bistro for the wonderful job they did at our daughter’s wedding. This was an interfaith wedding, so there were two different ceremonies on the same day. The first ceremony at 2:00 in the afternoon followed by a luncheon. Then an evening ceremony followed by a cocktail hour and dinner. It was a long day for everybody, guests included, but the catering service was impeccable all day. The attentiveness of the staff made our guests feel very welcomed. The food throughout the day was delicious. One comment that we heard often from our guests in the days after the wedding was how quickly the trays of food were replenished, so nobody felt that they were getting the leftovers when they walked to the buffet tables. Eileen not only took care of how the food was presented, but she made sure that the wedding party and especially the wedding couple didn’t forget to eat because of the excitement of the day. Because of the complexity involved in our daughter’s wedding, my husband and I were glad that we had the services of such outstanding Caterer. We very highly recommend Pairings Bistro for your next event!!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Kimberly · Married on 12/08/2018

Love Love Love this group of special people.. from start to middle to finish they were just amazing to work with. Food, presentation and wait staff were on point and Eileen & John made sure everything was perfect for our daughters Food & Wine Pairing Bridal Shower which was at a remote site in Harford County. All Three local vendors will always be my Dream Team>>>

Mary Pat · Married on 07/04/2015

I loved working with Pairings! They were all very friendly and professional. The food was outstanding. The service was exceptional. I would definitely consider using them again in the future. My sister has used them on several occasions and I've always been impressed with the food and their preparedness/organization. While we spent a bit more than we had anticipated, I was very pleased with how it turned out. Thank you Pairings!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2011

Gourmet food prepared perfectly. Ingredients were seasonal and local whenever possible. Worked with me on every single detail of the day, every step of the way. Absolutely beautiful presentation on every dish, place setting, tabletop, each food or beverage station, and small bite. I cannot recommend Pairings Bistro enough.

I only had a few minor complaints. There were a few occasions in the months leading up the wedding when the responses to my communications were not as prompt as I would have liked. However, as the event drew near, communication was fine. Also, while service at the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception was, for the most part, impeccable, my mother (who was identified as VIP) had to go to the bar and wait for her drinks; someone should have taken care of her.

I am extremely picky when it comes to food and service. My husband and I, sometimes joined by my parents, visited many many caterers before making our choice. While only one compared in terms of quality of food, No One could come close in overall value, quality of service, and flexibility.

I am certain that if you want high quality food, exceptional service and striking presentation, there is no greater value in the region. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/14/2012