Over the Moon Events Reviews

Over the Moon Events 1
Over the Moon Events 2
  • Irene

Irene · Married on 06/03/2018

Edie was such a kind woman to work with! She welcomed me and my fiancé (now husband) into her home and not only presented us the rental items we needed but genuinely spent time getting to know us as a couple. We used her dark blue goblets for our wedding and although they were all different styles and types, they looked perfect on our tables. Thank you so much Edie for everything!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Over the Moon Events 3

LAURA · Married on 03/03/2018

We worked with Edie for our wedding design/ decor. I had the exact idea of what I wanted everything to look like but was having trouble coordinating with different vendors and getting all of them to see my vision the same exact way. Edie basically helped me define my concept, referred me to some of her vendors but was never pushy, just full of suggestions and ideas that brought my vision to life and all turned out even more elegant than I could've done without Over the Moon Events. Very easy to communicate with... We didn't have a wedding coordinator for the entire planning process and that was becoming rather overwhelming... Edie closed that gap and was so reassuring any time I needed her. Was a pleasure to have worked with this vendor.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Meghann · Married on 02/02/2018

The Over the Moon team is wonderful! They exceed our expectations and made our wedding even more magical and stress free then we thought possible. I don’t know what I would have done with out them the day of the wedding. We are still getting compliments from our wedding party and guests a about how great Bethany, our day of corrdiator, was.

Sent on 02/22/2018
    Over the Moon Events 4

Deandra · Married on 11/11/2017

We could not be more pleased with Over the Moon Events. Above and beyond the responsiveness and professionalism, they took the time to learn and understand our style and my personality. The decor ideas they came up with as a result and the attention to detail were absolutely stunning. I literally cried tears of joy when I saw the pieces they put together for the ceremony and to hang over the dance floor. I highly recommend this company!!! P.S. I would have added photos but they are all too many MB to add - sorry!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Suzanne · Married on 05/13/2017

Over the Moon Events & Rentals made my daughter's wedding absolutely stunning and they went above and beyond to make our vision come true! There is absolutely no way to execute a wedding without the help of professionals like Edie, Lori, Bethany and Breanna of OTM, and their energy and their ideas gave my daughter the wedding of her dreams. From vintage plates; gold flatware; table centerpieces; lighting; decorations at the ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner/dancing; to the most stunning 4 foot floral chandelier for the ceremony -- their work was impeccable! We wanted Southern Hospitality/Vintage and they delivered it at the Southwood House in Tallahassee, Florida -- even in spite of four separate rain storms prior to the ceremony and reception. They brought everything from Orlando and were so organized in everything they did and were on schedule throughout the weekend. They are the most organized group I have EVER worked with in my life! They even set up the upstairs parlor for the breakfast, lunch and afternoon toast for the wedding party in addition to everything else they did for a wedding of 225 guests! The photos are going to be nothing short of spectacular. I can't say enough about Edie, Lori, Bethany and Breanna of OTM! They are the best team, and I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 05/17/2017

melanie · Married on 02/25/2017

SEE EDIE FOR VINTAGE ACCENTS/RENTALS! Edie is so sweet! I only wish I would've found her sooner! She saved my life when I found her 2 weeks before my wedding, with not 4 or 5, but 100s of different taper candle holders, for an astounding price. We kept all our decor simple, but I really had my heart set on the skinny brass/gold taper candle holders and could not find them anywhere! I was ready to give up when I came across Edie. She was very flexible with making time for me to come meet with her and look through all of her options. She has soo much of the chic vintage glassware, china, flatware, seriously everything you could imagine. I recommend anyone wanting a vintage theme wedding or event, to check out Edie before you start your decorating process!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Ashley · Married on 11/26/2016

Exceptional vintage wedding decor!!!!

Sent on 01/13/2017

I can not say enough about Over the Moon Events & Rentals, they are amazing and a huge stress reliever on such an important day!! Edie the owner, is calm, creative, organized, and so helpful. She went above and beyond what I had originally imagined and helped me finalize some last minute inspirations that I did not think would be possible in the time frame I had left before the big day. As soon as we hired Over the Moon I was literally in tears knowing that a big weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. I knew I could rely on OTM's services and they did not disappoint!! Peace of mind is priceless and Over The Moon was the best decision made throughout my wedding planning!! Thank you again, Over the Moon!!!

Sent on 10/30/2015

We had to change a few things at the last minute and they were more than gracious in helping us turn out a fantastic event. It was breathtaking when everything came together. Rentals were perfect and when they did not quite have all that we wanted, they worked to find what we needed. I am so grateful that I found this company!!!!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Christina · Married on 05/15/2016

I absolutely loved working with Edie. She has such passion for her job and for creating and designing event spaces. She set up a consultation with me to go view her inventory and we did a mock set up of how I wanted my tables to look. I think she was more excited than I was to create my wedding reception look. I ended up renting her beautiful gold vintage mismatched china and green goblets. It was such a beautiful look, and in the end my vision came to life through her pieces. Edie does set up as well for day of. I did not go that option, but truly appreciated that she offers that service. If I didn't have a team of friends helping me set up on the day of my wedding, I would have trusted Edie to do so, and to do a beautiful job. She truly is talented. I hope others catch on and book her as well. Oh, and she has many other pieces to rent. Trust me, if budget allowed I wanted it all! :) Thank you Edie!

Sent on 06/20/2016