Nova Place Reviews

8 | Pittsburgh, PA

8 Reviews for Nova Place

Chris Cooke · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Awesome Space and Staff

The space was exactly what our team was looking for to host our fundraiser - innovative, classy, and accessible. The staff at NovaPlace are so great and easy to work with - really made our event a huge success.

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Macey

Macey · Married on 09/21/2019

Extremely pleased!

First off, let’s start by saying wow! When we chose Nova as our venue I knew it was IT the moment I walked in! The whole venue lights up with whatever color you’d like to have and instead of adding uplighting prices I thought this was great.

We rented the whole venue, the concourse and Alloy 26. Cocktail hr was held in Alloy 26, which also housed our bar and “bridal suite” Megan was ever so generously to put together for us then, the reception in the concourse.

Everything is DIY so my only regret was not hiring a planner. Megan and her intern were amazing and set up for us as well as helping tear down but a planner will definitely alleviate the stress of that.

All in all, our day was perfect! I would highly recommend this venue!
    SN: there are soooo many photo ops here!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Rhonda Rothert · Married on 02/27/2019

Highly recommend an event here

The Event Manager made planning easy and she was very helpful. The facility was very nice and new. The location and parking are great too. I would highly recommend an event here.

Sent on 02/28/2019
  • Karl

Karl Greif · Married on 02/11/2019

The Coolest Wedding Ever

We had our wedding at Nova Place on November 2nd of 2019 and it was everything we dreamed of. It really was a one of a kind wedding. All of our guests raved about how cool our venue was and how they've never been to a wedding like it before. We had our ceremony and reception there and we only used a little over half of the space. Our event coordinator Megan was the biggest help with setting everything up and organizing all of our vendors...we can't thank her enough. She really went above and beyond to make sure our day went smoothly. We loved this venue most because we were really able to make it ours. We hand-selected all of our vendors (with Megan's help) and decorated the place to our liking. We were able to bring in our own alcohol and bartenders which was a huge money saver. Alloy 26 (which is inside Nova Place) was the perfect space for our cocktail hour. The place just looks so nice, I'm sure our guests thought we spent a lot more than we did on the place.

Sent on 03/07/2020

Jenny Jones · Married on 01/26/2019

Nova Place was so accommodating and so organized to work with

Nova Place (and Megan) went above and beyond what we needed. They were a partner for my event and wanted it to succeed as much as I did. I plan a lot of event but working with Megan was so easy and she was the main reason the event was successful!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Brittany · Married on 10/06/2018

Megan was phenomenal! I used this space for a film viewing, and Megan was extremely helpful every step of the way! Attendees could not get over how beautiful the venue was. (Especially the chandelier in the bar area). I'd highly recommend booking an event here. Very reasonably priced as well.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Chris · Married on 05/07/2018

Megan and the Nova Place team were professional and generous collaborators. Looking forward to working with them again.

Sent on 05/17/2018
  • Camille

Camille · Married on 00/00/0000

Excellent and Accomodating

We loved having Nova Place as our reception venue. The facility is enormous, but the amount of nooks and crannies and comfortable furniture made our guests feel cozy and welcomed. The bathrooms are large and very clean, and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We loved that they didn't restrict us on vendors and really worked with us to make sure we got exactly the wedding we wanted. We would definitely use them again if we had to.

Sent on 12/19/2018