5416 William Flynn Hwy, Gibsonia, PA 15044 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 50 to 350
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Hampton Banquet Hall

The Hampton Banquet Hall has been one of the most highly recommended special occasion facilities in the tri-state area for many years. Conveniently located just north of Downtown Pittsburgh at 5416 William Flynn Highway (Route 8, across from the Gibsonia Wal-Mart), we are the perfect venue to host events for those with guests coming from all directions of the greater Pittsburgh area.

At The Hampton Banquet Hall, our goal is to make each event a wonderful success. Our experienced staff will ensure that your special occasion turns out exactly the way you have planned. Our establishment has been voted the Number One facility to host your event in the northern suburbs by the readers of the Tribune Review for the past 10 years. Whether you are celebrating a wedding, anniversary, reunion or any other occasion, you should consider The Hampton Banquet Hall as the setting for your everlasting memories.

eb550d4745bb2cf0 1458574177917 hampton2
eb550d4745bb2cf0 1458574177917 hampton2

• Real Weddings 5

16 Reviews for Hampton Banquet Hall

Cristin · Married on 10/11/2015

I don't even know where to begin to describe the amazing experience I had at the Hampton Banquet Hall. From the moment my husband and I walked in to the hall and spoke to Kelley we knew this was the place we wanted to hold our reception. Kelley took the time to answer all of our questions (and believe me my husband had a lot) and made us feel comfortable with all of the decisions we made. Kelley and Evan made themselves available whenever we had a question or needed to come out to the hall to figure things out. They made the entire process so easy and stress free! Our wedding reception turned out even more beautiful than I ever imagined. Every detail was perfectly executed by Kelley, Evan and the rest of the staff. The food was even more exceptional than what we tasted at the open house and along the way. The in house DJ, Jimmy Mac was so so great! After only meeting with him for a short time, he knew exactly what we wanted for our reception and he did not disappoint! It's almost 2 weeks now since the reception and I am still getting compliments on the decor, the food, the DJ, and especially how welcoming and attentive the staff at the Hampton Banquet Hall was! If you are looking for a reception venue make sure the Hampton Banquet Hall is on your list to visit! I promise you they will not disappoint! I will recommend the Hampton Banquet Hall to everyone I know for future events! Kelley and Evan, thank you so much for delivering on our dream wedding! We loved working with you!

Sent on 10/22/2015

HEATHER · Married on 06/28/2014

We had our ceremony and reception at the Hampton Banquet Hall. What an awesome group of people to work with!!! Kelly and Kelley are very helpful and great communicators. Had a good variety of food packages. The Hampton Banquet Hall is the most flexible and beautiful venue - if you want to have a non-traditional wedding or a very formal wedding to everything in between. I would definitely recommend the Hampton Banquet Hall to anyone!!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Hampton Banquet Hall FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Dessert, Wedding Cake
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 350
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware

Real Weddings