NikkiMayDay Photography Reviews

NikkiMayDay Photography 7
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Jansen · Married on 06/05/2019

100% Recommended!!!

I would 100% recommend Nikki for your wedding photos! She was the absolute best to work with. From the beginning, she quickly responded to my questions and concerns that I had for my destination wedding. The day of the wedding was a dream thanks to Nikki! I did not have to stress at all because I knew I was in good hands. She even had the photos back to me in less than a month, I don't think you can ask for anything quicker than that!

Sent on 07/10/2019
    NikkiMayDay Photography 12
    NikkiMayDay Photography 13
    NikkiMayDay Photography 14
    NikkiMayDay Photography 15
    NikkiMayDay Photography 16

Laura · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful photos

I knew I wanted to hire Nikki after looking through her portfolio. Lucky for me she was available. She did not disappoint! Her photos came out beautifully. She was so fun to work with as well. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Kat · Married on 02/02/2019

Wonderful Candid & Staged Photos!

Nikki was a true professional. She's extremely fun to work with and very easy going. I asked if we could have some photos taken on the porch of our venue, which wasn't in her plan, but suddenly that's what we were doing. Beyond that, she's incredibly nice! I bought all my bridesmaids sunglasses as a thank you gift, with the idea that we could have a group shot taken with us all wearing them. Unfortunately, my shades got misplaced so Nikki generously offered to lend me hers for the photo op. Those turned out to be some of my favorite pictures!

We got our pictures back within the agreed upon 6 weeks and there were SO MANY and ALL of them were AMAZING. She pulls off candid photos and staged pictures equally well. The issue now is narrowing down our options to figure out what will go into the album. It's a nice problem to have. Nikki is fabulous. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 03/17/2019
    NikkiMayDay Photography 17
  • Barb

Barb · Married on 12/28/2018

Exception Job and Committed to Getting the Shot

Working with Nikki was a real joy. She was flexible, committed to getting the best shot and had great ideas to incorporate into our small, family and friends wedding. We really wanted some sunset set shots and she was able to wait a little while and we did get them. She also got the men to look natural and smile! Just a joy to work with. If you want creative, and traditional, she is your photographer!

Sent on 01/12/2019
    NikkiMayDay Photography 18
  • Britt

Britt · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing Wedding Experience!

To Nikki MayDay Photography, Alex and I cannot thank you enough for being absolutely amazing on our wedding day! Not only was Nikki able to work with all the different personalities throughout the wedding party, she did so with a smile and a sense of humor! Her personality is just another added plus to her ability to take gorgeous photos! My husband and I both are not very photogenic, but Nikki made the whole process fun and enjoyable. Her assistant Karl, was also amazing and all my guests loved him as well. Seriously, look no future for a photographer because Nikki is the best out there; photography and personality all in one! We can’t thank you enough Nikki for every little thing! Beyond happy & can’t wait to see the photos!

Sent on 11/22/2018
  • Cortney

Cortney · Married on 04/28/2018

So much fun!

Nikki💕
    We LOVE them!!!! Thank you so much!!
    I am Totally obsessed!! You got all the little details, a ton of great guest photos at reception and made us look fabulous!! Thank you again, we couldn’t be happier!!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Meredith · Married on 12/31/2017

Nikki not only delivered gorgeous photos, she was great to work with throughout the process and made us feel at ease on our wedding day. She was able to take control of the shoot and not be overwhelming to us or our guests. One of the biggest compliments we have been getting on our photos are that our guests didn’t even know the photographer was there taking the amazing shots. Nikki is fairly priced, works with you to get the shots you want and delivers beautiful pictures

Sent on 03/14/2018
    NikkiMayDay Photography 19
    NikkiMayDay Photography 20
    NikkiMayDay Photography 21
    NikkiMayDay Photography 22
    NikkiMayDay Photography 23

Kayla · Married on 12/08/2017

Nikki was the best! She caught every moment of our wedding day that we could have ever imagined! She is so sweet, super personable and of course an amazing photographer! We honestly could not have imagined a better photographer for our special day.

Sent on 03/05/2018
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 12/08/2017

Best Photographer Ever!

This wedding review happens to be very late but I had to share how truly amazing Nikki was on our wedding day. She spent the entire day with us taking multiple pictures and captured every single moment. I can seriously look back on the pictures now and relive the day perfectly. Besides the fact that her work/pictures are INCREDIBLE, she herself is the absolute sweetest! No joke everyone at our wedding kept saying "your photograph is so awesome and so nice". I honestly cannot say enough great things about her and her work. She really is the best!

Sent on 02/13/2019
    NikkiMayDay Photography 28
    NikkiMayDay Photography 29
    NikkiMayDay Photography 30

Dana · Married on 11/10/2017

Nikki is AMAZING! She was fun, easy to work with, kept us on schedule, even helped me with my sticky bra! And the pictures, OH THE PICTURES!! They are absolutely stunning and everything I have ever dreamed of! And to top it off, she had them back to me 3 weeks later! LIKE WHAT?! If you’re a bride looking for a photographer, your search is over! I highly recommend Nikki!!

Sent on 01/10/2018
  • User5086182 · 1+ year ago

Nikki is amazing in so many ways!! An incredibly talented photographer who is incredible to work with. She is a beautiful person inside and out and is very professional and great at what she does. Our daughter's wedding on 04/09/2016 at the Hyatt Regency Bonita Springs was captured perfectly through her (and an assistant) photos. Nikki has incredibly energy and her love of photography comes out through the end product. We highly recommend Niki as a wedding photographer - she was definitely the perfect choice for us.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/21/2017

Nikki was so great to work with, from the start to finish she was nothing but professional. Planning a destination wedding, it isn't always easy to feel comfortable with your vendors but Nikki instantly made a good impression. Our wedding photos turned out even better than I could have asked for! We were on a tight schedule on my wedding day and I had a tall list of photos I wanted to get done, Nikki made sure to get all of my photos in and making it enjoyable along the way! I would highly recommend her, if you are looking for a wedding photographer...you found her!

Sent on 12/20/2017
    NikkiMayDay Photography 31
    NikkiMayDay Photography 32
    NikkiMayDay Photography 33

Catherine · Married on 09/30/2017

My experience with Nikki was 100% amazing. She shot our engagement session and wedding photos and we could NOT be happier! The experience with her is like one with family, she is so lovely and professional, and she really cares about capturing your special day. EVERY moment we wanted captured, she did it to a tee. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her, and our pictures are absolutely gorgeous. I want to frame every single one, but there are literally 1000!!

Sent on 10/07/2017

LiLi · Married on 04/30/2017

Nikki photographed my wedding and she was awesome! I was planning a destination wedding at Casa Ybel Resort and was a little apprehensive because I didn't meet any of my vendors in person. On my wedding day, everything worked out perfectly. Nikki had worked with several of my vendors in previous weddings and the hand-offs and timeline were seamless. Although Nikki has experience photographing weddings at the Casa Ybel Resort, she arrived early to scope out the best spots and provide recommendations given the cloud cover that day. Nikki also has a up-beat, but firm way of managing stressful situations (family portraits, etc). I love my wedding photos! I've received countless compliments suggesting that the photos should be in a wedding magazine!

Sent on 12/24/2017

Katie · Married on 01/07/2017

I can't say enough about how much we loved working with Nikki and her team! I worried that the weather was going to ruin our pictures - it was rainy and windy - but you can't even tell! They turned out so beautiful that I can't even narrow them down for our album! She was accommodating and hilarious, and somehow knew exactly where we needed her to be. I would recommend NikkiMayDay Photography to anyone and everyone. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Amy · Married on 12/29/2016

Nikki is an excellent photographer. She was kind, professional, and prompt; her photography skills are outstanding. She is extremely creative and has an eye for good pictures. Our wedding was amazing, and she captured all of the most memorable moments. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Leigh · Married on 10/08/2016

Nikki is an absolute professional. She is very easy going, friendly, and also very comforting when dealing with panicked brides. We love every photo she took. She was able to capture our memories in both a stunning yet fun way. If you need a photographer for any event, she is the one!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Bethani · Married on 06/25/2016

Bethani & Jimmy Gasparine- The Pink Shell Resort. June 25th2016 Fort Myers Beach, Florida

Above and beyond happy with our wedding photos, Nikki did a fantastic job! She was fun, made everyone comfortable (keeping us in the shade as much as possible haha), energetic and had our pictures to us early :) You're the bomb Nikki!!! Your work is truly outstanding :)

If you are looking for a photographer, she is it! She is easy to talk to you, flexible with what you are wanting to do (Literally, she let me change our picture timing 2 days before!) spunky and works so well with the wedding party. One thing I really liked was that she was quick...Not quick as in she is impatient...quick as in she gets everyone set and ready, takes lots of pics then a new pose (Let me tell you ladies, guys don't like pictures & this was super helpful in keeping them happy lol). So A+ when it comes to appealing to the entire group :)

You rock Nikki!! We love you :)

Sent on 08/01/2016

Laura · Married on 06/04/2016

Nikki was so wonderful to work with and her photos are beautiful! Nikki did an engagement photo shoot for my fiance and I, and her photos turned out so amazing! My mom even commented that her photos look almost 3-D, like you could reach into them and touch us! I chose Nikki due to the beauty and color of her work. She captures color in such a way that the photos truly appear to be real. She was a joy to work with! I would recommend her to anyone looking for quality photos!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Avery · Married on 06/04/2016

We selected Nikki because our friends had used her for their wedding and she was highly recommended. She did not disappoint! She has a great personality and made us feel relaxed and comfortable while taking pictures. The process fun and easy. We did not have a videographer for our wedding, so a good wedding photographer was very important to us so we can relive our wedding day through pictures. She captured the essence of our wedding took such special photos. We are very happy with the pictures she took and highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Lisa · Married on 05/14/2016

Nikki is second to none. Her attention to detail is amazing and she ensures all of your wishes and desires are met. Prior to our wedding day, Nikki consulted with us on multiple ocasions to make sure she fully understood the vision we had for our day and, specifically, the photographs. More importantly, Nikki took the time to scout out the various locations we wanted to take pictures and had a plan in place and ideas in mind before we got to the locations. She made the entire process effortless for us and fun for the entire wedding party. In the end, the pictures turned out amazing and we couldn't have asked for more. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/14/2017

Dorothy · Married on 05/07/2016

We were truly happy that she was fun and pretty laid back. We enjoyed working with her during our wedding. I love that she was able to give me a time schedule with our wedding. Can't wait to see our photos and see the amazing work she has done!

Sent on 05/28/2016

Jennifer · Married on 04/30/2016

do NOT hesitate to book Nikki. My husband and I absolutely loved her. From our engagement pictures, to planning the wedding, and to the actual day, we loved every bit of it. She was the best wedding 'professional' that we had hired that day. We felt like she was family, and she did not miss a single photo we wanted, and she also kept us on our wedding timeline, not just for pictures. I searched long and hard for a photographer because I wanted a certain type of look, and Nikki completely exceeded my expectations. You need her to be your wedding photographer! I can't wait until we're pregnant and she can take our maternity photos, and then our family photos!!!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Venessa · Married on 04/26/2016

I honestly cannot say enough great things about Nikki. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, she is your girl! Her pictures speak for themselves, but what the pictures don't tell you is who the person is behind the lens! She is funny, cool and one of the most down to earth people we were lucky to work with on our day. Not to mention she is willing to do just about anything to catch a good shot (like sticking it out in a torrential downpour when your engagement shoot gets rained out!) The pictures were so natural and easy, it was exactly how we wanted it to be. She captured our day more beautifully then we could have imagined! You will not regret your decision!

Sent on 11/08/2016