My Custom Wedding Shoppe Reviews

10 | Ridgewood, NY

10 Reviews for My Custom Wedding Shoppe

Amy · Married on 08/12/2012

My Custom Wedding Shoppe has been by far one of my favorite vendors!! Kristyn was GREAT to work with and will definitely work with your budget! She was able to give me what i envisioned and was soooo quick! I even needed extra invitations at the last minute and she quickly overnighted them to me that night! I will definitely recommend her to any bride looking for someone. She was once a bride too, so she can relate to our craziness, our ideas and she even has insider tips on what to do/not to. She is GREAT!!

Alannah · Married on 07/20/2012

My Custom Wedding Shoppe was such a pleasure to work with! We went through the invitation process through email. Kristyn was very responsive any time I had any questions. Kristyn also helped guide me through the invite process and helped me create the perfect invite! I absolutely loved my invitation and I received many compliments on them from family and friends!

Sent on 09/10/2012

I used My Custom Wedding Shoppe for my invitations, ceremony programs, menus, table numbers and photobooth cards. I gave Kristyn some ideas of what I was hoping to have my invitation look like and she created exactly what I was looking for! She was then able to tie the color scheme and design into all of my other day of stationary. Kristyn was very prompt in responding to my questions. When I realized I made a mistake with the address on 2 envelopes, she got me 2 new envelopes right away. When I needed additional invitations, she took care of that with ease. I would highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 02/09/2013

Jill · Married on 06/30/2012

Kristyn is amazing and talented!! All i knew in the beginning was that I wanted certain colors, and Kristyn came up with my design 100% on her own. I loved them! Any time I wanted to change something she did it quickly and happily. Any emails I sent her were responded to within hours. Everything arrived on time and in great condition. The quality of my invites is fantastic!!! I got so many compliments as soon as people started getting them, and I'm still getting compliments to this day!!! I would, and DO recommend her to everyone!

Maryrose · Married on 05/27/2012

I absolutely loved my invitations! Everyone who got them commented on how great they looked. Kristyn was very quick to respond with digital proofs and the paper proof. She would change whatever you wanted during the process and wants her brides happy!!

• Marlo

Marlo · Married on 05/12/2012

I was SOOOO picky about my invitations, like down to the paper being completely glued down on all corners so there was no creasing. I may have been a little psycho OCD about them even. Well, Kristyn did an AMAZING job on my invites, programs, place cards, and menus. I was SOOO obsessed with my invites and got several compliments on how beautiful they looked. I 100% recommend My Custom Wedding Shoppe for ALL your stationary needs :)

Stephanie · Married on 05/12/2012

I contacted My Custom Wedding Shoppe about a year before my wedding... I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted or even what I wanted it to say. I probably gave Kristyn the most vague instructions ever and she created phenomenal invitations! She was super easy to work with and I got my invitations really quickly. She did such an amazing job on the invitations, I knew I needed her to do all my day of stationary (menus, table numbers, escort cards and OOT letters). Again, I gave her the world's most vague instruction and again she produced a phenomenal product! I could not be happier with the invitations and stationary! two months later, i'm still getting compliments on everything!

Kerri · Married on 05/04/2012

Kristyn was a pleasure to work with. I gave her an idea of what I wanted and she executed it perfectly. She was nice enough to send me a sample and after working with her through e-mail, I received my invitations quickly. I got so many compliments on my invitations and couldn't have been happier with her communication, prices, and her overall work. She made my wedding planning process such a breeze :-)

Nadia · Married on 04/07/2012

My Custom Wedding Shoppe is AMAZING!!!! i wanted pocket folds and other vendors were quoting me prices that wee out of my budget but My Custom Wedding Shoppe was very affordable. The process was really easy and fun. Everything looked so beautiful and I got tons of compliments from our guests.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Lisa · Married on 08/04/2013

I knew what I wanted for invitations, but couldn't find anything on the web for a reasonable price. Until I found Kristyn. I described what I was looking for and she did a few workups based on my comments. She was able to create something that was tailored exactly to my liking. I was very happy with the customization provided, the price point, and the turnaround time.

Sent on 10/03/2013