My Cake Shoppe Reviews

9 | Isanti, MN

9 Reviews for My Cake Shoppe

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Sheree · Married on 09/21/2013

We met this vendor at the Wedding Fair at Rockwoods in Elk River and from start to finish, she was so helpful with making decisions for our wedding. We decided on a dessert bar and a small carrot cake for my husband and I. The dessert bar included different cheesecakes, brownies, cream puffs, and cupcakes. Our guests loved the options and the our cake was amazing. Thank you for making our dessert options something people still talk about:)

Sent on 10/11/2013

Andrea · Married on 08/28/2010

I went in to see Carolyn with an idea of what I wanted my wedding cake to look like. She took that idea and expanded on it to make me the perfect wedding cake. It was beautiful, and very delicious. I couldn't have asked for a better looking or tasting cake. It was perfect. She is also very easy to work with and helps think of things you may not have thought of yet.

Sent on 09/12/2010

Amie · Married on 10/11/2008

Carolyn was a join to work with. I wanted a small wedding cake and cup cakes for the guests. We sat down and told her what we liked she came up with the design. It was a small white cake with multi colored fall leaves and we had 320 cup cakes. Our wedding cake was so moist and I got so many compliments on how good the cup cakes were. She made it so relaxing and easy to pick out our wedding cake.

Sent on 11/03/2008

Brandi · Married on 08/27/2005

Carolyn made our wedding cake and it was the most beautiful cake. It also was delicious. So many guests commented how great it tasted. She also has made cakes for other occasions for me. She is the BEST!! Im so glad I had her for my wedding. Honestly, I dont know how I would of done any of it, if it wasnt for her. She did most of the decorating at my wedding, and I couldnt of been happier. The flower arrangements she came out with were unbelieveable. Thanks to Carolyn :)

Sent on 04/03/2008

Summer · Married on 08/06/2005

Our wedding cake was absolutely perfect. Carolyn sat down with us and patiently showed us many options. She took the time to find out what we wanted and made our cake specifically to our taste. Many people commented on how delicious it was. Carolyn also worked with our florists arranging the cake flowers to fit perfectly. It was beautiful and tasted phenomenal. Thanks for making our day so special!!

Sent on 04/01/2008

Billie · Married on 10/25/2003

I was very happy with all the services that Carolyn provided for me! She made me the cake that I always wanted! She was very helpful with ideas too! I highly recommend her! She also decorated the tables and the cake table! I was very pleased with all her all that she did for me!! Please consider her as your cake designer!
    Billie Madsen

Sent on 04/11/2008

Shannon · Married on 06/30/2001

I was very blessed to have Carolyn design and deliver my cake. My mom passed away previous to my wedding and Carolyn stepped in and helped me with all other aspects of my wedding along with my cake. Not only did she make a beautiful cake, but she was a very large support for me during my wedding planning. She offers affordable cakes and is very respectful and accomodating to all types of budgets and designs.

Sent on 04/10/2008

Janelle · Married on 07/22/2000

Carolyn was very helpful with suggesting a decor that would make the fire hall we had our reception at look like a ballroom. We were on a budget and she met all of our needs. To this day guest still say they can't beleive how it looked. She listened to everything we wanted and set it up beautifully. Now for the cake, she sat down with me and a blank piece of paper, i told her what i was imagining it would look like and she just nodded her head. After i was done she turned the paper to me and there was my cake...exactly like i described it. When we got to the reception the cake stood out from everything, it was beautiful, everything i expected and more. It was so moist and fresh and by far the best cake i've ever had. I didn't have any cake left at the end of the night, all of our guests enjoyed it to the end and commented on how they loved the taste. Since our wedding, I've ordered a couple birthday cakes and a bridalshower cake from her with the same result...extremely pleased and will refer her to everyone i know. You can't go wrong, she is well within the price range and it will taste like a million bucks. I highly recomend everyone to just taste her cakes and you will be sold...her customer service is just an added bonus!!!! A+++

Sent on 04/09/2008

Jennifer · Married on 07/04/2008

Carolyn was so much fun for us to work with. She took wht we liked and helped us come up with the most beautiful cake. In an effort to save money we went with a display cake which we thought was very clever. No one knew but everyone got to eat the most fabulous moist cake. We went with the non dairy frosting because I don't have a sweet tooth and I was thrilled. SOOOO NUMMY! We are so happy to be able to support a local business and work with someone who was so us - fun and easy to work with. We will be back for our anniversary cake!

Sent on 07/24/2008