Music Express Hawaii Reviews

77 | Ewa Beach, HI

77 Reviews for Music Express Hawaii

• Emily

Emily · Married on 10/06/2018

Rick and Edna were absolutely amazing! The day of our wedding it was raining intermittently all day so we were told we would have to move our ceremony inside (much to my disappointment!). About 15 minutes before the ceremony was scheduled to start, the skies cleared up and our coordinator told us we could move the ceremony back outside but we may not be able to have a full set up for music and a microphone. Nevertheless we decided to proceed with the outdoor venue. To my complete shock, when I walked down the aisle, the microphone and music were set up. Somehow Rick was able to get his entire sound system moved from the covered site out to the garden site on less than 15 minutes notice. I was so overwhelmed by their willingness to jump in and go out of their way to accommodate our dreams for an outdoor wedding. I highly recommend Music Express Hawaii!!

angela · Married on 05/27/2018

Rick and Edna did an outstanding job at playing all of my requests and getting all our guests dancing for the entire night! I had many out of town guests and I wanted to make sure that they had a great time and Music Express didn't disappoint at all. I can highly recommend Music Express for your wedding!

Bruce · Married on 01/03/2018

Dearest Rick and Edna!

Thank you so much for being our DJ's. It was an adventure of a lifetime and the music you provided was simply superb!
    We deeply appreciate you coming to Maui and giving providing the music that the reception so wonderful.

Many Thanks,
    Bruce and John

Missy · Married on 01/03/2018

Music Express did a great job at being the DJ's and emcee for our wedding. It was a small wedding with only 40 persons attending and Mr. Rick did a terrific job of getting everyone involved with the wedding speeches and games. My guests had a nice time and did a lot of dancing. Mr. Rick and his wife really helped us to plan and do what was needed. I can't thank them enough for there assistance.

Jess · Married on 12/04/2017

Thanks for the great dance music! We didn't figure anyone would do much dancing but boy were we wrong!
    It was incredible how the dance floor was so full for the entire evening. And when you did the train with our parents leading the way made how could it get any better!

I hope this review helps you to get more business. Everyone deserves you to be the DJ at there wedding!

Cheers! Jess and Barry

Melody · Married on 11/21/2017

Mahalo Rick and Edna for the great service! You were very accommodating and played all of the music we requested. Iy was such a joy knowing we login to your website and request music for all parts of our wedding. The various categories made it really easy to organize our requests and give us the peace of mind we were going to hear exactly what we wanted.

Mahalo and Thank You!
    Melody and Brandon

Margot · Married on 09/09/2017

Thank you to Music Express hawaii for the great DJ'ing and emceeing for our wedding! Many thanks to Rick and Edna for meeting with us and creating a terrific wedding program. It was so easy to create our program, all we needed to do was answer their questions and review what they created. We met 3 times and they added everything we wanted for the reception.

We had so many guests comment on how energetic the music was. They seemed to know exactly what combination of songs worked well and kept so many guests dancing. We've got some awesome pics and videos!

I really can't say enough about Music Express Hawaii. They really made our wedding a special and fun day!

Nola · Married on 08/27/2017

Music Express did a wonderful job at our wedding, we couldn't have been happier with their services. They played all of our song requests and did everything we had discussed. I was very happy with the up-lights they used. They were able to match our weddings color theme perfectly and created a second color backdrop for our head table that really made it pop. We receive so many compliments! I would highly recommend Rick and Edna for your wedding.

Rachel · Married on 08/12/2017

Thank you again Rick & Edna! The emcee job exceeded are expectations. You spent hours with us over the phone going over the program to make sure we didn't miss anything. Our guests also enjoyed the dance music. Your are the best!

Melissa · Married on 07/01/2017

Aloha Rick and Edna!

Music Express did a wonderful job at emceeing and playing the music for our wedding. They were so organized and easy to work with. I was also very impressed with the uplights they provided, it made our ballroom look so beautiful! Thank you again for making things run so smoothly and for playing music that made everyone happy.

Sincerely,
    Melissa and Byron

Ross · Married on 06/22/2017

Mahalo Music Express for making our wedding entertainment awesome! You guys not only were the best but the most affordable of all the Dj's we contacted. If it wasn't for you we would have been using our computer speakers and phone to play our music. Thank you for being so honest and providing awesome music!

You guys made a lot of my older guests very happy. Thank you for taking there requests and doing the sets of music you told us about. It really made a difference and my parents were thrilled to have the requests they made actually played! Thank you again and I'm definitely going to recommend you to all of our friends. Mahalo again Ross and Mel.

josh · Married on 05/18/2017

Aloha Rick and Edna!
    Thank you so much for being our dj's you were so awesome! I know I put you guys through a lot with all the phone calls and emails trying to figure things out. We were so happy that you played everything we wanted. Thanks again Josh!

• Z

Zenaida · Married on 04/27/2017

Thank you Rick and Edna for being terrific DJs at our wedding. We interviewed many Dj's before deciding to use your services. It was the best decision we could have made. We were thrilled that you able to play our requests and those from our guests. It was tasteful yet energetic. You really went out of your way to make sure we had everything done correctly on our request list. Your advice on placing the non danceable requests during dinner worked out great. It may not have seemed so at the time but we really appreciated your help : )

I would highly recommend Music Express!

Mahalo,
    Zenaida and Fred

Melanore · Married on 03/17/2017

Thank you again music express for the great music and memories. I appreciated how you met with us to complete our program, it was such a blessing having your expert help for our wedding. My mother was very impressed with your patience and knowledge and said that you really did a great job at being the emcee. I'll be calling you for our sons 1st birthday next year!

Amelia · Married on 03/05/2017

Music Express Hawaii did a fantastic job with my ceremony and reception. Rick and Edna were very easy to work with and made suggestions that saved us a lot of money that we otherwise would have wasted. Being on a tight budget like we were every little item saved on helped.

I was surprised when Rick showed up at the ceremony. It was so nice knowing they cared enough to make sure they knew what was going on. It felt really nice to ask him questions on how the other ceremonies he worked on did the ceremony.

The day of the wedding was hectic but I had the upmost faith that Music Express would come through, and they did. The ceremony went like clockwork with Ricks wife Edna coordinating the bridal entrance and having us march in at the correct time with the correct music. It all worked out wonderfully!

The reception went as smooth as can be. Once again Edna coordinated our entrance while Rick did the emceeing. It was so organized and effortless on our part. I'm so happy we had Rick be our emcee. His voice belongs on a radio station he just sounds great! Needless to say there was a ton of dancing and we just had the time of our lives.

I would absolutely recommend Rick and Edna as DJ's and Emcees.

Jennifer · Married on 03/03/2017

Thank you Rick and Edna for providing such a wonderful experience. The Emceeing that Rick did was superb. It was a great mix of formality a mild comedy. My guests and family were very entertained and informed. We were also impressed on how you were able to play almost every request we made and yet still keep everyone dancing. I know some of our requests were a bit eclectic : )

Thank you again and we'll be sure to call you for our sons upcoming birthday next year!

Julie · Married on 02/26/2017

Thank you to Rick and Edna for making our wedding an awesome day!
    You guys did an awesome job with our family band. They sounded so awesome! My mom was very impressed with the ballroom lighting. She was very animate about the ballroom having the lighted look and yours were absolutely perfect. Thanks again for making our special day so fun! I would absolutely recommend Music Express Hawaii for your event!

Daphne · Married on 02/04/2017

We are so thankful to have found Music Express to DJ our wedding. They were so easy to work with and were able to do everything we wanted on a limited budget. We had called over a dozen DJ's that wanted to charge us over 1500 which I thought was ridiculous. Rick and Edna were able to cut that in half and provided extra services such as projector and uplights with the DJ service. It's so refreshing to know that there are still businesses that take pride in there work and won't overcharge you.

I really need to add that Rick and Edna did a fantastic job with the wedding music. We left it up to them to figure out the dinner and dance music and we were pleasantly surprised. They got everyone dancing and having a good time.

Overall Music Express was a great value and they were awesome. I would highly suggest them for anyone looking to have a DJ at there wedding.

Sincerely,
    Daphne and Mark

Candace · Married on 01/21/2017

Rick and Edna are awesome! They did a great job for our wedding and got everyone and I mean everyone dancing! I was so impressed with the lighting they provided for us. It was fantastic! I can't much more than thank you!

Janel · Married on 01/20/2017

Music Express Hawaii did a fantastic job at proving the music and lighting for my wedding. They certainly exceeded our expectations. Thank you so much!

Mary · Married on 01/16/2017

My daughter found out about Music Express at the Wedding Expo. They offered a nice selection of music and provided free uplighting through the expo. Rick was great to work with.

Velma · Married on 11/20/2016

Mahalo Rick and Edna for your great service! Thank you for providing such great music that got everyone dancing for nearly 2 hours!

Dave and Rinda · Married on 11/12/2016

We were not looking for anything extravagant; we really wanted someone who loves what they do and Rick and Edna were the perfect choice! They provided extra uplighting that made a big difference. The sound system was great and everyone had a great time celebrating with us. Thank you Rick and Edna!

• F

Frances · Married on 09/18/2016

Music Express did a great job for my wedding. They were very responsive and did everything I asked of them. They were very easy to work with and did a great job at getting my guests to dance until the reception ended. There prices were extremely reasonable and I would highly recommend them for other brides and grooms looking to hire a DJ.

Mark · Married on 09/10/2016

Aloha Rick and Edna!

Thank you again for all that you've done to make our wedding the best day of our lives!
    Misty and I really appreciated the attention to detail that you both provided. Everything that
    you recommended worked wonderfully. The lights for the ballroom were incredible!

I never thought anyone would have gotten my parents to dance but you did! I was so impressed on how
    you were able to keep the dance floor packed all the way to the end of the reception. The pictures
    of our friends and guests dancing will last in our thoughts forever!

I would absolutely say that if you need a wedding reception DJ to contact Rick and Edna!