Kailua, HI 96734 Map · Phone number

About Just Press Play Productions

Just Press Play provides a professional, affordable, on time and a-la carte service. You rent only the services and equipment you need, such as a Bose speaker system, microphone and microphone stand,

All rentals come with delivery, setup and pickup included. Our staff will assist in determining the best location for the speaker systems so everyone can hear. And at the end of the party or event, we will pick everything up.

You can hire our MC Service, in which our our staff will operate your music players for you and to help make the transitions from song to song as smooth as possible and monitor the volume level of the music. Additionally, we will make announcements, introduce your wedding party and read from your script. You compile the music on your portable music players and we connect them to our Bose speaker systems. We just connect into the headphone jack of your player.

For most weddings, we highly recommend adding on a Wireless Mic for an additional $50. This works especially well for ceremonies, toasts, speeches, the blessing, etc.

Follow Just Press Play Productions on

5 Reviews for Just Press Play Productions

• Amanda

Amanda Smith · Married on 07/11/2019

Perfect and rockin

It was nice having an MC but it was so cool to be able to go change music ourselves and have guests make song choices as well!

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Jessika

Jessika · Married on 11/04/2018

Musical Ease!

I had a small wedding and I knew right off the bat that I didn't want a big elaborate DJ set-up. I mean, I didn't want the typical slow-dance-songs-about-love and someone telling people to get on the dance floor. It seemed overdone. And I have great taste in music myself (not really, but I played mostly 80s rock music and my friends though it was hilarious).

Messaging with the company was really easy and they really know what they're doing on this island. They've probably been to all the venues a few times so when I mentioned my location and party-size, he knew immediately which sound set-up would work best for it.

Then for the "pressing-play" and "pause" I had one really capable friend handle it, but the company does offer someone to do the playing-pausing for you too.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/03/2014

Just Press Play Productions was a great option for my wedding. We did not have the space for a band or a DJ. We wanted to play our own music but we wanted to have someone there to make sure the songs were played at the right time and the music was turned down for speeches. Just press Play was able to provide all we needed, the sound quality was great for our venue. They are much more affordable then a DJ. It was exactly what we wanted, no worries, no bad DJ songs, they were perfect.

Sent on 05/19/2014

Just Press Play Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 200.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 471
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Disco Ball
    MC
    Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Consultation
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball