Nearby Vendors to Consider

About TRAX ENTERTAINMENT

Specializing in Weddings in Paradise

DJ Jeff offers over 35 years of experience in live event production and wedding entertainment dating back to his disco days in New York and Los Angeles. Now based on the tropical island of Kauai for over 20 years, TRAX Entertainment™ offers the personal touch and a polished professionalism that will bring out the best in your destination or local wedding. It is my passion to serve you with great care for possibly the most special day of your life. Visit the website http://KauaiHawaiiWeddings.com/ where you can check availability, generate a quote, and find out how you can have the best for your wedding day. Thanks for your visit. Aloha!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Honolulu

3 Reviews for TRAX ENTERTAINMENT

Absolutely the best in every way. Jeff is a gentleman and excellent at providing a polished and professional musical environment for your event. If you are looking for a "classy" DJ, this is the man. Trax will deliver lots of fun and lots of good music that will make your event even more memorable. Jeff is helpful and accommodating and will do everything possible to be sure that you are pleased. You will be.

Profile Picture Julie, 6/23/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I planned my Kauai wedding from California and was hesitant about dealing with people I did not know. Jeff responded promptly to my calls and emails and gave me suggestions on music. When we arrived at our reception, Jeff was set up in an elegant room playing soft music. He was courteous, professional, and made our reception fun. All of our guests commented on how smoothly everything ran. We really appreciate Jeff's high standards and excellent service.

Profile Picture jacquelyn, 5/7/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He was great! He made our wedding so special . thank you for the great job!
I will highly recommend him to my friedns. Very friendly and professional.

Profile Picture Kathy, 3/3/07, 5 Reviews