MPE Event Productions, Inc. Reviews

7 | Livonia, MI

7 Reviews for MPE Event Productions, Inc.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Angie

Angie · Married on 07/25/2009

This vendor was great!!! We did interview another vendor and this company was thousands less for the exact same thing!!!! I loved their professionalism!!!

Sent on 08/11/2009

Gina · Married on 12/31/2007

MPE created amazing silver and crystal trees for our wedding as well as doing all the lighting, which by far was the best thing we spent our money on. If I could recommend anything to a bride it would be to do lighting. It made such a dramatic impact.

Sent on 03/13/2008

Andrea · Married on 07/27/2007

People still come up to me and say how my flowers were the most beautiful flowers they had ever seen. The staff at MPE was outstanding to work with and went above and beyond for me. The flowers were more beautiful than I could have imagined.

Sent on 09/04/2008

belle · Married on 09/06/2009

I loved working with Mark and his staff! They were so professional and talented! The flowers were perfect and they took care of everything!

Sent on 11/08/2009

Rachel · Married on 06/21/2008

I would hire Mpe again in a heartbeat. They were great to work with and the extra touched they added to my reception made a huge difference.

Sent on 08/02/2008

Allison · Married on 05/24/2008

3.8
      3.0

This was a great company to work with...very professional. Just be careful, they need all of the FINAL counts 30 DAYS prior to your event.

Sent on 06/10/2008

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2010

3.4
      3.5
      3.0

Mark was great, he always responded very promptly and was very professional, his assistant Heather on the other hand was not, she did not return phone calls or emails until I talked directly to Mark about it. Which he assured me was 'very unlike her', sure... Either way I felt important until they recieved the last check and then things like wanting to get rid of two extra chair covers (a refund of a whopping 5-7 dollars) couldn't be done, though earlier he had assured me that little changes like this could be done no problem. Also the candles he had assured me would stay lit all reception kept getting water in them and about half were out in the first 2 hours. In the end I felt I had to fight for all the things I wanted.

All and all I felt like they provided a good service, but I do not feel I got my money's worth, I went with the mind set of you get what you pay for, so I paid the extra, and I don't feel like I got any better service for the extra money.

Sent on 11/05/2010