Mozelle's Downtown Bakery Reviews

4.1 out of 5 rating

• Sabrina
    Sabrina B. Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cakes that are as beautiful as they are delicious!

Top notch team and reasonable prices! This team will be able to provide everything that you need exactly the way you want it. I am so happy I chose them to make our wedding desserts!
  • Montana
    Montana E. Married on 05/21/2022

Dream Wedding Cake!

We loved our wedding cake from Mozelle's! We did a 2 tier "naked" cake for about 50 people with pink champagne sponge and vanilla butter cream icing. They were super easy and reliable to work with (this was a destination wedding) between shipping a cake stand from Amazon to them and having the cake delivered about 40 miles to Sedona on our big day. Would highly recommend them for any cake needs! We loved our cake so much that I brought a piece back home to SC all the way from Sedona so we could have some more on our 1 year anniversary :)
  • Angela
    Angela Married on 09/20/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We worked with Andrea Knott for our wedding cake.

She was so easy to work with and even worked around our last minute changes to our delivery time!

I cant thank her enough for her wonderful job on our cake! It was absolutely perfect! Every single one of our guests was raving the whole time about how tasty and how beautiful our cake looked! All the pictures and ideas I had for the cake, were re-created by Andrea and it turned out fantastic! I love everything about our cake! The look of it was everything I wanted, the flowers, our topper fit perfectly and the flavors were probably my the best part! I cant stop dreaming about it! I am honestly debating about ordering another cake, same flavors for just an everyday occasion!!

Thank you so much Andrea!!!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
  • User2077438 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Sweet Tarts Bakery made an absolutely incredible cake for our wedding! It was gorgeous and just what we wanted. When we went in for our tasting, we brought pictures showing the different elements we wanted, and they brought it all to life in a stunningly gorgeous cake. We also got a gluten free cheesecake that was delicious and much appreciated by my mother.
    They have lots of fun flavor combinations. We went with a red velvet cake with Amaretto cream filling, and it was so tasty that my groom and I couldn't stop feeding each other bites after the cake cutting. We're both looking forward to our one year anniversary so we can taste that cake again!
  • Chrissie
    Chrissie Married on 06/12/2021
    4.4 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Best cake ever

Delicious. Not much more needs to be said. The wedding cake Andrea and her team made for us was probably the best tasting cake we have ever had. The cream cheese frosting is to die for. My dad is still talking about this cake and the wedding was three months ago. He says we have to go back for more the next time he visits Flagstaff. The team at Mozelle’s made us a beautiful, two tier cake with textured cream cheese frosting on the outside. The bottom layer was a chocolate cake with fresh raspberry filling. The top layer was strawberry cake with fresh strawberry filling. Mozelle’s was also super flexible when covid caused us to drop our guest count from 150 to 50. We were initially going to have the two tier cake for cutting and two half sheet cakes in the back to help serve all those guests. It was no problem at all from Mozelle’s when we asked to decrease our order to just the tiered cake. We also had a blast during the tasting. We selected some cake, frosting, and filling flavors ahead of time and then came into the bakery to taste test small portions. We highly recommend Mozelle’s for all occasions! We are so lucky to have such an amazing local baker and we will definitely be back!
    Angela Married on 09/09/2018
    0.6 out of 5 rating
      1.0 out of 5 rating
      0.5 out of 5 rating
    Ordered a GF mexican hot chocolate cake for my daughter’s bday and nobody could it eat it due to the spicyness. I called the next morning to ask if I could go in so they could sample the cake as I thought maybe the spice was accidentally doubled. The owner Shawn sounded like I was bothering him and told me I could take the cake in but not likely they’d try to make it right. Took in the cake and the counter attendant was equally rude and never bothered tasting the cake. To top things off she said “we tell everyone when they order the cake that it’s very spicy.” When I said they hadn’t told me this she said I was free to order another one at my own cost. Ha! Will never do business here again and will make sure to share this experience with friends.