Baker Wee Bakery

Phoenix, AZ View map

Baker Wee Bakery has been in business for 20 wonderful years! We specialize in wedding cakes and have provided for happy brides and grooms over the years. Our cakes are hand crafted from scratch, using only the finest ingredients! The thing that makes us most unique is our buttercream, with the smooth look of fondant, we can make any design with or without fondant!

Our team of bakers and decorators take pride in every cake down to the last detail. This ensures that your wedding cake will be the most beautiful, and tasty it can be! We also make fun and original groom's cakes, to satisfy any groom! More than just wedding/groom cakes, we have a wide variety of designs for the bridal shower too! Wedding dress cupcake cakes, stunning ombre patters, you design it!

In addition to wedding cakes, we also offer a large array of pastries, cookies, muffins, and so much more! Including catering options. Our party trays are custom made using Boar’s Head meat and cheeses and only the freshest fruits and vegetables which make our trays superior to the rest!

• User986305 2+ years ago
    Baker Wee made the wedding cake of my dreams, they took my vision from 2000 miles away and made it a reality all through conversations and last minute changes over the phone, thank you baker wee!!!!
  • F
    Faith Married on 03/05/2016
    My cake was decorated beautifully not to mention delicious! they are far, but Will definatley use them for all my bakery needs!
    Amber Married on 12/31/2015
    Our cake was stunning. 100% perfect, exactly what I wanted it to be. They delivered on time and quickly, it was beautifully displayed. Oh and it was amazingly tasty! I'm not much of a sweets person but I was very impressed and very happy. Thank you Takana for helping make this detail in our wedding exactly what we needed.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

4263 W. Thunderbird Rd Phoenix, 85053
Location of (Baker Wee Bakery)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding