Baker Wee Bakery Reviews

95 | Phoenix, AZ

95 Reviews for Baker Wee Bakery

• User2128806 · 1+ year ago

Baker Wee made the wedding cake of my dreams, they took my vision from 2000 miles away and made it a reality all through conversations and last minute changes over the phone, thank you baker wee!!!!

Sent on 10/23/2012
  • F

Faith · Married on 03/05/2016

My cake was decorated beautifully not to mention delicious! they are far, but Will definatley use them for all my bakery needs!

Sent on 04/15/2016

Amber · Married on 12/31/2015

Our cake was stunning. 100% perfect, exactly what I wanted it to be. They delivered on time and quickly, it was beautifully displayed. Oh and it was amazingly tasty! I'm not much of a sweets person but I was very impressed and very happy. Thank you Takana for helping make this detail in our wedding exactly what we needed.

Sent on 01/09/2016

Priscilla · Married on 12/19/2015

Cake was gorgeous and my guests couldn't and still months later cannot get over how delicious the cake was , my wedding cake was GONE and we ordered double than what I needed just for aesthetic purposes but good thing we did! They let us do diff flavors on different teirs the one people loved most had a Carmel cream layer with walnuts and a banana layer- Delicious!

Sent on 03/02/2016

Angela · Married on 10/11/2015

Delicious cake and affordable prices! We had a small wedding cake made for us to cut and had 100 cupcakes for the guests. They were very flexible and offered to make 4 different types of cupcakes. We had chocolate, lemon, rum and amaretto! Our favorite was the rum - so moist!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Nej · Married on 08/14/2015

Baker Wee is the most amazing bakery ever. The cake turned out amazing and was absolutely delicious!
    We just had our "2-week anniversary" and I tried some left over wedding cake and it is still moist and tastes great!
    I would definitely recommend Baker Wee to anyone who needs any baking needs.

Sent on 03/15/2015
  • User4019859 · 2+ years ago

LOVED my cake from Baker Wee. The company has been around for a long time and I had several recommendations to use them as my cake vendor and I am glad we did. After researching several places Baker Wee topped them all. They did a free cake tasting and we were able to try more cake than we could handle! It was a really good experience. They also delivered the cake to our venue for a small fee since it was on the other side of town and they decorated EXACTLY like the picture we had showed them. Cake was delicious also. We highly recommend them for any of your cake needs.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Abby · Married on 05/02/2015

THE BEST CAKE EVER! My husband and I had picked a chocolate cake with chocolate icing and chocolate filling. Everyone thought we were crazy, but we did it anyway. Our tasting was so fun at the bakery. Even though we knew what we wanted, they allowed us other fillings to try in case we changed our minds. They helped us design the cake so perfection. Delivery on the day-of was perfect. And when he and I gave each other our first bite of cake...HEAVENLY. It was so good I wanted to cry. :)

THANK YOU!!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Mandy · Married on 04/04/2015

When I picked out my wedding venue in Glendale (Sahuaro Ranch Park), I knew exactly which bakery to use. This is a cute little bakery and their cake decorators can decorate your cake to look like pretty much anything you can imagine. It's fun to go there for coffee and a pastry on a weekend to see what they have in their cases waiting for pick-up.
    For my wedding we ordered a small 8" round cake for cutting plus a few dozen cupcakes (to speed up the cake serving process).
    Our primary cake flavor was white amaretto (their signature flavor) with a whipped raspberry mouse.
    We were also able to order a dozen plain vanilla flavored vegan cupcakes for guests with special dietary needs.
    They delivered on time with the cake stand I rented directly from them and everyone thought our cake was delicious.

NOTE- They

Sent on 04/19/2015

I ordered cupcakes for my wedding and they were beautiful and tasted amazing. They turned out exactly as I imagined. They even delivered the cupcakes and set everything up. They are very professional and reliable. Thank you so much.

Sent on 04/08/2015

Molly · Married on 03/21/2015

My husband and I love Baker Wee! Aside from our wedding cake we have purchased a mine craft cake for our son's birthday, and numerous pastries. Our cake was three tiers, chocolate with raspberry mousse, pink champagne with raspberry mousse, and amaretto with custard. All three were delicious! The cake was gorgeous, they did a fantastic job decorating.

Sent on 06/08/2015

I was running out of time to order my cake when I came across this bakery !! They where able to help us with our wedding cake which was amazing they did exactly what we wanted..

Sent on 03/21/2015

The best bakery ever! The cake was amazingly beautiful. It was exactly as ordered and tasted amazing. I will forever use this vendor.

Sent on 03/30/2015

Danielle · Married on 02/08/2015

Thank you so much Baker Wee for our AMAZING wedding cake. Everybody loved it. It was so delicious my bridesmaid asked for that cake for her birthday. It made my cake look just like the picture I gave you, only with the Disney added to it. I will be going to Baker Wee for all of my cakes from this point one.
    If you are looking for a Baker this is the place!

Sent on 03/11/2015

Karen · Married on 12/20/2014

Baker Wee has AMAZING cakes!!! Baker Wee made the cake for my wedding last weekend. Not only was the cake gorgeous and exactly what I wanted, the cakes tasted delicious. All my guests were raving!!!

Sent on 12/28/2014

erika · Married on 11/08/2014

We are so glad we chose baker wee for our wedding. We did a cup cake tier with a single cake on top for us. It was amazing. So moist and beautiful! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!!!

Sent on 11/09/2014

We had a very difficult task for the baker wee team and they delivered and matched our colors to the T. The team was so helpful and prompt and we thank them for endless years of happiness. To this day they still talk about our cake

Sent on 01/04/2015

Amanda · Married on 04/05/2014

The cake was fantastic! It was beautifully decorated and absolutely delicious. They also painted our cake topped the way we wanted it.

Sent on 04/10/2014

Lisa · Married on 03/01/2014

Hands down a wonderful bakery! Helpful, creative, and delicious! We had a wedding of 150 guests and wanted to have more than just cake. Baker wee had desserts that come in minis, our guests still talk about the Black&White Cookies!!! They are extremely professional and personalized our cake with, flavors, dye inside the cake to match our wedding colors, and made personalized cookies a sweet surprise for my hubby.

Sent on 04/02/2014

Kristen · Married on 01/04/2014

More people need to know about this bakery! I gave them a picture of what I wanted that I found online with a very intricate black lace design and red rose flower topper and that's exactly what I got! Not only did it look the way I wanted but it tasted AMAZING! The cake was moist as it should be and the butter cream icing was sweet and de-licious! Everyone was very friendly and helpful every time I went in. When I went in about a week prior to my wedding to pay in full they even gave my daughters cookies at no charge (also delicious)! I really appreciate their artistic ability since I went to another bakery that specialized in wedding cakes and was told they couldn't/didn't feel comfortable with the design and offered to do fake edible lace or use paper!...That would be CC's Sweet Sensations! They might have a pretty window display but that really means nothing if you can't actually decorate a cake on your own. Anyway, go check out Baker Wee on 43rd Ave & Thunderbird for all your bakery needs they do more than just cakes!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Veronica · Married on 11/08/2013

My cake was beautiful and delicious. My husband and I were very pleased! I took a picture of what I wanted and they did a great job creating their own!

Sent on 12/17/2013

erica · Married on 10/26/2013

What an amazing wedding cake! Looked beautiful and tasted amazing!

Sent on 11/11/2013
  • User3119397 · 2+ years ago

Baker Wee was awesome to work with and my cake turned out gorgeous. They were very professional and helped me to find the perfect design for my cake. All of their flavors were delicious and we chose 3 for our cake and the guests loved all of them. Best of all on our wedding anniversary Baker Wee will provide us with a free "Anniversary Cake" so we don't have to eat freezer burned cake on our first anniversary.

Sent on 10/25/2013
  • Jessalyn

Jessalyn · Married on 10/05/2013

Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful! It looked exactly like the picture I had given them. Not only was it beautiful, it was very tasty as well! All of our guests told us that the cake tasted so good! We had a cake tasting beforehand and customized three different layers to give our guests variety. Also, we were excited to learn that we didn't have to save our top layer because they will make us a fresh one for our one year anniversary....for free! Bakerwee can recommend to us by a friend, and we definitely recommend them as well!

~Mark and Jessalyn

Sent on 11/02/2013

rebecka · Married on 09/10/2013

We worked with Erin, she designed the cake we described and it was amazing!!

Sent on 10/19/2014