Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sedona Cake Couture

FOOD NETWORK CHALLENGE MEDALIST

Food Network Challenge Medalists create award winning wedding cakes in Sedona, Scottsdale and surrounding areas. We have made cakes for celebrities such as Tom Cruise and Kirstie Alley. Imagine....... a fabulous, creative design that taste as good as it looks like Fleur de Sel Caramel Chocolate Torte or our famous Signature Cake - flourless chocolate cake layered with vanilla cheesecake with ganache and fresh raspberries! Sedona Cake Couture holds the top 3 awards in Arizona for 2007 and 2008 - 1st Place, Best of Show and People’s Choice awards in the prestigious annual NACE Cake Competion and were TLC Channel's "Ultimate Cake Off" Champions in 2010.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Cookies (1)
Dessert Buffet (1)
Groom's Cake (1)
Pastries (1)

Andrea is extremely attentive to detail when it comes to wedding cakes, particularly if photos are provided. I have experienced only excellent, immediate response to inquiries, willingness to work with me on requests. SCC is the only place to go for excellence in wedding cakes, the only vendor I call for any event!

Profile Picture Manette, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Andrea was amazing to work with! My wedding was a destination wedding, so all but one of our interactions were via phone or email. On the day of our wedding, my father texted me and said "The cake is beautiful!". Our guests were gushing over how delicious our cake was! I would recommend Sedona Cake Couture to everyone!

Photo of Sedona Cake Couture in Sedona, AZ - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Courtney, 10/28/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Gluten Free, Cupcakes
3.7

The cake was beautiful and tasted wonderful. Our guests were loving the different layers and the style of the cake for our small and simple wedding in Sedona AZ. We did have a little challenge in communication as we were planning from the East coast for a wedding in AZ. Despite communication and return call issues, the wedding cake was worth every cent. She did not create the cake topper.

Photo of Sedona Cake Couture in Sedona, AZ - Elegance Series 15

10 Photos

My Photo Album

10 Photos

15 ENDORSEMENTS
Whatever you have dreamed up for your wedding cake, they can do! Stunning, over the top and the flavors match the look.

Cake artistry at its best!

Agave of Sedona endorses Sedona Cake Couture.

Wow! I can't say enough about those "Cake Pops", and really everything else that Andrea makes for her wedding couples! Purely magnificent! Check out her storefront on 89-A in Sedona for walk-in delights! - Bobby Russell of Sedona Sounds DJ & Video

Sedona Cake Couture features your amazing wedding cake in pure joy! From the first heavenly transporting bite to the last, Andrea's cakes are filled with the best ingredients, the finest flourishes and decorated with an artistic eye that will capture the essence of each couple!

66 PROS I KNOW