Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sedona Cake Couture

FOOD NETWORK CHALLENGE MEDALIST

Food Network Challenge Medalists create award winning wedding cakes in Sedona, Scottsdale and surrounding areas. We have made cakes for celebrities such as Tom Cruise and Kirstie Alley. Imagine....... a fabulous, creative design that taste as good as it looks like Fleur de Sel Caramel Chocolate Torte or our famous Signature Cake - flourless chocolate cake layered with vanilla cheesecake with ganache and fresh raspberries! Sedona Cake Couture holds the top 3 awards in Arizona for 2007 and 2008 - 1st Place, Best of Show and People’s Choice awards in the prestigious annual NACE Cake Competion and were TLC Channel's "Ultimate Cake Off" Champions in 2010.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Dessert Buffet (1)
Groom's Cake (1)
Pastries (1)

3.5

I hate to leave such a sad review because my wedding cake was delicious and beautiful...

Sedona Cake Couture came with a package from my venue so I looked them up. I was so excited once I saw her beautiful cakes and that they have been in competitions on the Food Network. Once I started communicating through e-mail with Andrea, the owner, I immediately knew this wasn't going to be an enjoyable experience. She was very short, and seemed annoyed with my e-mails. Even though she didn't treat me well, I still was overly nice because I didn't want my wedding cake to get messed up.

On the website, it stated if you have over 29 guests then they do a sit-down tasting in the shop. When I told Andrea my contract said I was having 29 guests, but I was indeed having more, she didn't offer an in-store tasting, she told me to let her know when I can come to Sedona and pick up my samples. Fine, I don't need to do it in store, I'm just excited to taste the cakes! I then e-mailed her and let her know when I was going to be in Sedona to pick up the samples, no response. Then came the day I was in Sedona and I e-mailed Andrea asking her if I could come by the shop, no response. Finally my mom got mad and told me to e-mail her and tell her we were coming to get the samples, so I did. Guess what? Andrea then replied and said we could come. When we got there she had the samples ready, didn't seem pleased to meet us and did not want to talk to us at all, just wanted us to leave so she could get back to work.

The samples were delicious and I chose Chocolate marble strawberry, it was so yummy!

My wedding day came, the cake turned out beautiful and my guests loved it. I am saving my top tier for my one year anniversary.

I really wish Andrea was more sociable and nice to her customers, because if my venue didn't hire her already, I wouldn't have gone with her. The cake was great, she was not.

Profile Picture Anya, 5/20/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup

OH MY GOODNESS WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CAKE!
We were so impressed with Andrea's creativity and how she has a finger on the pulse of wedding cake trends. We had an idea of what we wanted for our cake, but she took us through hundreds of photos until we all decided on something that was going to be unique to us and our venue. Can you tell which log in the photo is our cake? :)

The flavors were delicious--albeit quite sweet--and we got a lot of positive feedback from guests. Note that it can be difficult to cut through the outside frosting layer, so we had to put some force into it during the cake cutting portion of the evening.

We also ordered cactus cookies as wedding favors--which were pricey--but even larger than we expected. Very cute!

We had our wedding at L' Auberge and the cake was included in the cost of the wedding. That said, the cake could have gone either way, but it was even better than we imagined!

Recommend!!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 5/19/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Cookies, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

It was more than I had even hoped!!! Our cake was beautiful and also delicious! Andrea was easy and very pleasant to work with! We loved it and would highly recommend her! We also ordered cookies as part of our welcome boxs for our guest and really added a cute touch!

Profile Picture Jennie, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1233423743906 couture15
220x220 sq 1233252927109 20080703 1724
220x220 sq 1233253594515 sedonabride.wedding10

14 ENDORSEMENTS
Whatever you have dreamed up for your wedding cake, they can do! Stunning, over the top and the flavors match the look.

Cake artistry at its best!

Agave of Sedona endorses Sedona Cake Couture.

Wow! I can't say enough about those "Cake Pops", and really everything else that Andrea makes for her wedding couples! Purely magnificent! Check out her storefront on 89-A in Sedona for walk-in delights! - Bobby Russell of Sedona Sounds DJ & Video

Sedona Cake Couture features your amazing wedding cake in pure joy! From the first heavenly transporting bite to the last, Andrea's cakes are filled with the best ingredients, the finest flourishes and decorated with an artistic eye that will capture the essence of each couple!

65 PROS I KNOW