About Sedona Beauty Team

Please contact us at 480-262-0215 or email sedonabeautyteam@gmail.com

Sedona Beauty Team provides on-location hair and makeup services in Arizona, California and beyond!  Wedding pros agree Sedona Beauty Team is THE place for one stop shopping for brides who want to look flawless, modern and romantic on their wedding day. Celebrity makeup artist and Sedona Beauty Team founder, Liz Margin, has hand selected makeup artists and stylists who share her modern beauty sensibilities and professionalism.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Consultations (3)
Licensed (2)
Blowouts (2)
Hair Extensions (1)

I planned my wedding from afar and Liz was extremely helpful in coordinating all the details. My day of stylist was Lindsay. She's absolutely the sweetest and super talented. I didn't have time to do a trial run so I was a little nervous but my hair and makeup came out wonderful - even better than I had expected. You're in good hands with this team. Thanks again!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ali, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling

The fact that this team travels to you the day of your wedding is amazing. They care about how you want to look and work with your hair and skin type to bring out your natural beauty. While they need to apply the make up heavy for photos, it still looks very natural and doesn't feel heavy at all. Nicole was my make up artist, and she was fantastic! All of my bridesmaids raved about her, and I absolutely loved my make up! Marnie and Priscilla did the hair for me, my bridesmaids, flower girls, and greeters. They were very flexible with the different hair types and styles. Marnie did my hair, and during the trial it was beautiful but did not stay very long. The day of was completely different. We tried a similar style which came out gorgeous! All of my bridal party felt very pampered and beautiful for the big day!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews

Wedding Party Makeup
Maximum Group Size
5 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
I have worked with Sedona Beauty Team for a few years now and I absolutely love them! All of the girls on the team are so talented and so fun to work with. My wedding clients have used them as well as my clients for sessions such as engagement and maternity. They really bring out your natural beauty and make you feel fabulous! Having your make up done by a professional makes your photos really POP!

Liz and her beauty team do an incredible job on makeup, they make you look stunning on your big day! Love working with her awesome team!

As the DJ for Sedona Sounds, I like to be first on site to set up all the sound equipment, dance lights and whatever else might be required to make the wedding a fun and successful event. Yet there have been so many times I have shown up early only to find Liz (and her Sedona Beauty Team) hard at work making the bride, and her bridesmaids, shockingly beautiful. I'm certain if I had hair and wore makeup, Liz and her team would certainly be able to make even me look good with today's High Definition cameras! Liz and her Sedona Beauty Team are true professionals in the Sedona Wedding Community! Bobby Russell, Owner/DJ Sedona Sounds DJ & Music Videos www.sedonasounds.com (928) 282-0514

Events

40 Soldiers Pass Road, Sedona, AZ 86336   See On Map
480-262-0215 (phone)
By Appointment Only.
Sedona Beauty Team is a wedding makeup artist from Sedona, AZ. servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Flagstaff, Prescott, and Phoenix . Sedona Beauty Team is a professional hair stylist that has been part of the Phoenix wedding industry since 2012 specializing in bridal makeup, wedding makeup, bridal hair, bridal makeup, airbrush makeup, wedding hair, wedding makeup .