Sedona Beauty Team

Sedona, Arizona View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Sedona Beauty Team offers on-location luxury bridal beauty services and consultations for weddings and events in Arizona, California, and Las Vegas. Based in Sedona, Arizona, this pro team has years of experience in hair and makeup services, as well as working with professional photographers. No matter what your style is — dramatic, natural, or anywhere in between — Sedona Beauty Team will work with you to achieve the look of a lifetime for your big day.

Experience
Founder Liz Margin was born in New York and has honed her skills alongside globally renowned artists, including Kevyn Aucoin, Sonia Kashuk, and Francois Nars. Liz has also worked with superstar fashion clients — Marc Jacobs, Ralph Lauren, and Donna Karan — and her celebrity clients include Heidi Klum, Chloe Sevigny, and Sandra Bernhard.

Sedona Beauty Team offers bridal trials and wedding day services for members of the bridal party, and works with you on your timeline, taking into account your photographer's schedule and the size of the party. The team also offers touch-up services after the ceremony to ensure you are happy with the results. Sedona Beauty Team offers the following services:

• Blowouts
  • Extensions
  • Styling
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • False lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$65

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$25

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$15

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Ceara B. Married on 11/06/2021

These ladies are absolutely wonderful to say the very least! You all made us look like queens ❤️

I wouldn’t want anyone else to get us all dolled up! These ladies made us feel the most special, my maid of honor, mother and I had never had our hair or makeup done professionally before and we had so much fun! Ana and Ash were the greatest team! Thanks again Liz!

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Ceara, thank you for the beautiful review! We're so happy your experience was so positive, we love your wedding pics!
    Alissa Married on 10/22/2021

SBT Will make you feel beautiful!

I got married on 10/22/2021 after several date changes due to COVID and Sedona Beauty Team was fantastic every step of the way. Originally scheduled for April 2020 they were extremely understanding and accommodating when I needed to change the date for my husband and I’s wedding less than a month from the day. At the trials and on the day of, they continued to be extremely accommodating, kind, and are excellent at what they do! Gretchen and Sarah made up the team for my wedding day and they made me and the girls with me feel beautiful. They can accommodate several hair and skin types. I had a bridesmaid with sensitive, easy to react skin and Sarah was quick to provide alternatives that would be gentle and Gretchen had no trouble creating beautiful styles for the variety of hair types in our group. Our hair and makeup stayed PERFECT all night and I’m sure would have lasted through the next day if we hadn’t washed up at the end of the night. They are truly the best and I can’t recommend them enough!

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you for this beautiful review Alissa! We are so happy that everyone loved their hair and makeup. We can't wait to see all your photos ❤️
    Jacqueline L. Married on 10/20/2021

Brought my wedding vision to life

The Sedona Beauty Team were absolute rock stars for my bridal hair & makeup session. Liz was easy to communicate with & quick to respond. Kara worked wonders with my notoriously-hard-to-curl hair and Celeste was so excited to do my more natural makeup look and she nailed it!
    Both Kara and Celeste were timely and efficient and wonderful people to work with. They definitely brought the hype as the first big parts of my wedding day and I was orders of magnitude more excited when they left than when they arrived.
    If the Sedona Beauty Team is available for your event--book them ASAP!

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you Jacqueline! We were thrilled to read your review ...so happy your experience with SBT increased the levels of excitement for your wedding day. 🥰

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Emily & Jeff
    58 photos · 08/26/2018

Pricing

JP Photography JP Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Sedona Beauty Team for a few years now and I absolutely love them! All of the girls on the team are so talented and so fun to work with. My wedding clients have used them as well as my clients for sessions such as engagement and maternity. They really bring out your natural beauty and make you feel fabulous! Having your make up done by a professional makes your photos really POP!

Heart of Sedona Weddings Heart of Sedona Weddings Wedding Planners

Sedona Beauty Team is our number one go-to team of stylists in Sedona. SBT is comprised of an incredibly talented team of stylists led by Liz Margin. We have worked with this team for years. They are professional, punctual and we just love working with all these talented stylists! Liz is extremely responsive to a bride's needs. Communication is timely and I trust her and the team to do a beautiful job every time! We highly recommend Sedona Beauty Team!

Robert Godridge Photography Robert Godridge Photography Wedding Photographers

Liz and her beauty team do an incredible job on makeup, they make you look stunning on your big day! Love working with her awesome team!

2155 W SR 89A Suite 108, Suite 108 Sedona, Arizona, 86336
4802620215

By Appointment Only.
Location of (Sedona Beauty Team)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding