About Patricia Vega Hair & Makeup Studio

Hair & Make services for Weddings, fotoshootings, Engagements, Boudoir...

Patricia Vega Hair & Makeup Studio is a hair and makeup studio based in Sedona, Arizona. The company provides their services throughout the local area, including the Grand Canyon, as well as Puerto Rico. Patricia Vega, the owner, is a talented hair and makeup artist who became popular for her works in fashion events. She specializes in chic, classic, and romantic hair and makeup styles.

Experience
Patricia has more than 20 years of international experience in the hair and makeup business. She is a licensed cosmetologist in four countries, and she also manages a salon for Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.

Patricia Vega Hair & Makeup Studio offers a variety of hair, makeup, and beauty services for wedding events. These services include:

• Consultations
  • Men's grooming
  • Multiple stylists
  • Salon
  • Blowouts
  • Hair coloring, extensions, relaxers, and trials
  • Haircuts
  • Keratin treatment
  • On-site hair
  • Textured styling
  • Updos/styling
  • Airbrush, contour, eye, natural, and wedding party makeup
  • Fake lashes

Natural Makeup (2)
On-Site Makeup (2)
Blowouts (1)
Haircuts (1)

Patricia was such a sweetheart!! My Venue recommended her and I'm so glad they did!

My mother and I both got airbrush makeup as well as lashes and hairstyles. We had a trial run a couple months before the wedding and I decided on an up-do. My mother and I both left feeling extremely beautiful and in great spirits.

On the day of my wedding I decided to go with a down hairstyle, which was more my personality, and Patricia didn't get mad or offended whatsoever. I didn't think it was possible to feel more beautiful than the day I felt after my trial run, but WOW, I felt amazing once my hair and makeup were completed! Patricia did such an amazing job.

My mother and I got so many compliments on our hair and makeup and my wedding pictures look amazing.

Thank you so so much Patricia, you are a true artist!

Profile Picture Anya, 5/20/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

I am so happy with my hair and makeup for my wedding! Patricia is amazing she is very sweet, very professional and so very talented. Her and her team did an amazing job on my hair and makeup as well as my bridesmaids, my mothers and mother-in-law’s hair and makeup! Everyone looked fabulous! Thank you so much Patricia for making me fell so beautiful on my wedding day! If you are getting married in Sedona, look no further than Patricia Vega studio for your hair and makeup!

Profile Picture Erica, 5/19/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, Haircuts, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Group Services, Hair, Makeup

Patricia Vega Hair & Makeup Studio Pricing

220x220 sq 1497310647368 1036096714348603368038776584079547140718134n
220x220 sq 1497310665021 sedona bride rouge wedding12
220x220 sq 1497310672034 thumb1csedonabride.com 10th anniversary party 23

6 ENDORSEMENTS
We always joke that Patricia is the fastest "makeup gun" in the west! lol Not only is she timely with her makeup and hair styling she's also does really amazing work. She does an amazing job enhancing the natural beauty of her clients. Bride's are always so thrilled with the work she and her team do on a wedding day.

We always love working with Patricia and her team! We photograph weddings from early in the day so we always have fun documenting Patricia work her magic with hair and makeup on the bride and bridesmaids. Not many makeup artists are great hairstylists as well and she'd definitely talented with both. She is incredibly fast which is great for photography as we know she won't make the day run behind. She always makes sure every bride truly feels especially beautiful on her wedding day. We love working with Patricia! Katrina + Andrew ... Sedona Bride Photographers

Patricia is an upbeat and fun person to be around! Her energy is uplifting and you can't help but feel happy when you are near her. Not to mention her great work, which is incredible! - Bobby Russell of Sedona Sounds DJ & Video

Patricia is an artist and a joy to work with. Her brides always look stunning!

80 Soldiers Pass Rd Suite A, Sedona, AZ 86336   See On Map
928-607-9742 (phone)
By Appointment only
Patricia Vega Hair & Makeup Studio is a wedding hair, makeup, and spa service provider from Sedona, AZ. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Grand Canyon, Puerto Rico, and Sedona. Patricia Vega Hair & Makeup Studio is a professional wedding hair, makeup, and spa service provider that has been part of the Sedona, AZ wedding industry for 30 years. We specialize in wedding makeup, wedding hair styling, bridal makeup, bridal hair styling, spa services, bachelorette parties, bridal showers.