Patricia Vega Hair & Makeup Studio

80 Soldiers Pass Rd Suite A, Sedona, AZ 86336 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Patricia Vega Hair & Makeup Studio

Patricia Vega Hair & Makeup Studio is a hair and makeup studio based in Sedona, Arizona. The company provides their services throughout the local area, including the Grand Canyon, as well as Puerto Rico. Patricia Vega, the owner, is a talented hair and makeup artist who became popular for her works in fashion events. She specializes in chic, classic, and romantic hair and makeup styles.

Experience
Patricia has more than 20 years of international experience in the hair and makeup business. She is a licensed cosmetologist in four countries, and she also manages a salon for Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.

Patricia Vega Hair & Makeup Studio offers a variety of hair, makeup, and beauty services for wedding events. These services include:

• Consultations
  • Men's grooming
  • Multiple stylists
  • Salon
  • Blowouts
  • Hair coloring, extensions, relaxers, and trials
  • Haircuts
  • Keratin treatment
  • On-site hair
  • Textured styling
  • Updos/styling
  • Airbrush, contour, eye, natural, and wedding party makeup
  • Fake lashes

Patricia Vega Hair & Makeup Studio 6
Patricia Vega Hair & Makeup Studio 7
  • Lisa F

Lisa · Married on 10/11/2018

Perfect Wedding Hair & Makeup!

I hired Patricia and her team to provide hair & makeup for our wedding, after having a trial run during our planning trip.
    First, let me say that I have long stick straight, baby fine hair that rarely holds a curl.
    Patricia patiently listened to my thoughts, and was very responsive when I showed her a barrage of inspirational photos & my temporary hair extensions. My trial run went well and gave me a better idea of what I wanted on my special day.
    All I can say is that Patricia is amazingly talented as she worked her magic to make my baby fine hair full of body, with beautiful waves. Patricia is an artist with an airbrush as well. Our makeup was sheer, lightweight perfection, that was barely detectable! Patricia & her team work to accentuate your best features, while allowing you to look like a best version of yourself.
    Patricia was extremely flexible to work with. She worked around our schedule and even agreed last minute to bring her team to our room at the as we weren’t certain of the weather (or traffic). -She does have a beautiful shop in Sedona, that is easily accessible as well.
    It is without hesitation that we recommend Patricia Vega and her team of professionals for your wedding day beauty.

Anya · Married on 05/20/2018

Patricia was such a sweetheart!! My Venue recommended her and I'm so glad they did!

My mother and I both got airbrush makeup as well as lashes and hairstyles. We had a trial run a couple months before the wedding and I decided on an up-do. My mother and I both left feeling extremely beautiful and in great spirits.

On the day of my wedding I decided to go with a down hairstyle, which was more my personality, and Patricia didn't get mad or offended whatsoever. I didn't think it was possible to feel more beautiful than the day I felt after my trial run, but WOW, I felt amazing once my hair and makeup were completed! Patricia did such an amazing job.

My mother and I got so many compliments on our hair and makeup and my wedding pictures look amazing.

Thank you so so much Patricia, you are a true artist!

Patricia Vega Hair & Makeup Studio 8
    Patricia Vega Hair & Makeup Studio 9
    Patricia Vega Hair & Makeup Studio 10

Patricia Vega Hair & Makeup Studio FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 15.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 11

• Katrina Wallace Photographers
    Katrina Wallace Photographers Wedding Photographers

We always joke that Patricia is the fastest "makeup gun" in the west! lol Not only is she timely with her makeup and hair styling she's also does really amazing work. She does an amazing job enhancing the natural beauty of her clients. Bride's are always so thrilled with the work she and her team do on a wedding day.

• Sedona Bride Photographers
    Sedona Bride Photographers Wedding Photographers

We always love working with Patricia and her team! We photograph weddings from early in the day so we always have fun documenting Patricia work her magic with hair and makeup on the bride and bridesmaids. Not many makeup artists are great hairstylists as well and she'd definitely talented with both. She is incredibly fast which is great for photography as we know she won't make the day run behind. She always makes sure every bride truly feels especially beautiful on her wedding day. We love working with Patricia! Katrina + Andrew ... Sedona Bride Photographers

• Bobby Russell's Sedona Sounds DJ
    Bobby Russell's Sedona Sounds DJ Wedding DJs

Patricia is an upbeat and fun person to be around! Her energy is uplifting and you can't help but feel happy when you are near her. Not to mention her great work, which is incredible! - Bobby Russell of Sedona Sounds DJ & Video

• 80 Soldiers Pass Rd Suite A Sedona, AZ 86336 See on map